Not being allowed to denounce gays isn't the same as accepting them

not being allowed to denounce gays isn't the same as accepting them

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a fag

Why do I have to except your way of life. I don't hate you, but I also feel like it's wrong, because it is. God, nature, evolution, whatever you believe in there is a reason men have a penis and women have a vagina, its not by chance. You can pretend all you want that boys can be girls or visa versa, but you know you're wrong. I look at you like a do a obese person, some of them are born over weight. That doesn't make it a good thing. I don't really care what you do, as long as you don't hurt anyone but yourself. All of the parades and "look at me" behavior is just kinda sad. I can except you as a person, but I can't except your lifestyle as good, normal, or healthy.

Lol no. There's never been a god. It's just chance. And you're a cultist straight out of the middle ages for believing otherwise. Let people be, hater.

OK do you believe in evolution? I said god, nature, evolution, whatever. Did you actually read what I said?

It doesn't matter if God is real. We must follow Christian doctrine or face extinction.

While science and religion are opposed, they are opposed in the same way as my thumb and forefinger- only with both can I grasp the Universe.

Doesn't matter all you straight fags will sign up for implants and nano tech and be brainwashed into sucking dick and loving it. So get fucked straights.

discord gg/GzqRHv

add a .

>freud invented all this shit as terms so he is in the bible hurrrrr
>sodomy is not grabbems
>the sodomites were fags who werent offered vaginas to lay for "some" reason
>having sex in a shrine to the frog mascot is "homosexuality"
>nobody was gay or bi and blessed in bible
>vaginas dindu nuffin except the fall of man
>the world wont be destroyed one day
k

eliminate nephilim and serpent seed. whoops! muh 72 virgins reeeeeeee

Your filth is slowly losing supporters because you couldn't leave well enough alone. Your constant begging and whoring for attention has pissed everyone off. You couldn't be happy with us tolerating your sorry asses. Now you have to go

>pic of lesbian
Lmfao

>burning the sign of the covenant
burn the all seeing eye which is a "divine" pussy. fucken kikes with their official motherly tits sucking

It does. What you propose is the entire reason why "Christianity" in Europe is filled with atheists. If you are not a theistic God-fearing Christian, do not bother partaking in Christianity, you will just contribute to the infiltration of the religion.

Well enjoy your anal cancer friend. You know homosexuality goes against evolution, and you know you're wrong, you grasp at anything to validate your unnatural behavior. Its sad desu

Whatever piss ant. I haven't done shit but nice scapegoating whites for Jews malicious agenda. You straight faggots are so fucking simple minded.

All I see is people getting sick of your shit. We tried to just leave you alone but you don't want to just exist in peace. You gender communists have to go now. No religion needed to understand why you're scum

Says the pozzed lunatic

based ban evader

evolution is fake. enjoy your charlie sheen ineffective truvada aids and also box pox cancer from their yeast infections. and their periods and smeg and piss and whatever the fuck else. 44% of you have anal. 88.7% of you are pedos. you dont even exist. where do you think mofo came from. and "nothing i havent seen before"? huh?
nothing is new under the sun. you make times of noah. you make hybrids. you hate the rainbow in genesis for all these reasons. kikes are the only problem. youre a pussy worshipping duped masonic kike. androphobic. you hate male gender. nothing else. become a woman. the name of species is homo sapien. homogenous societies>heterogenous ones

Wow you make no sense at all. Now I think you may have a lot more issues other than being gay. You sound highly uneducated, and rather delusional. Seek help user, good luck.

how. why. why not just use a turkey baster? worked for hagar. do you want specifics? ruth and naomi. david and jonathan. born eunuchs. the centurion. the defilement of the 144,000 by way of only vaginas. there's reasons why Christ couldnt come by the ways everybody else thinks they make babies by. God creates with His voice. your dick does nothing. there's nothing wrong with either of our marriages because God is forgiving. but adam never sinned. but he died anyways. start using your brains

AIDS isn't real you thick fuck. But that might take some actual research to discover.

KEK

As a faggot, I'm happy there there is a noticeable backlash against this shit. I really want to be left alone, and this degeneracy isn't going to stop unless someone puts their foot down.

so kys

Why? I've never flown a rainbow flag or attended a pride parade. Getting sodomy laws repealed was basically all we ever needed to accomplish. Marriage is a mistake.

Not being allowed to denounce unnatural acts like forcing your cock past some other dudes anal sphincter and blowing your load into his disease laden feces is a violation of free speech and freedom of conscience.

Better a christian than a faggot l*ddit scum

You can’t repeal God’s laws, anonn it isn’t a democracy

Imagine a scaffolding running across so you could crab walk across and put your dick in each of their asses while they twerked on it

what's the point of even talking, yourselves included if nobody even reads anything that's already been posted in a small and new thread? everything said here is a nonsensical ploy and projection and lies and make no sense

My country is a democracy. I'll face God's judgement at death, and I have some doubts that being gay is a big deal to him. I don't fret over polyester cotton mixes either.