Femanon here

Femanon here

What's the point of the alt right if white women are excluded from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same point of every endeavor from which women are excluded: Efficiency, achievement, success.

Your pussy was made for Finnish bulls

Present mammaries or exit the premises.

To keep you from ruining it. You can participate in terms of making a family but other than that you can fuck off.

Patriarchy

women will pay for their lies and treacherous nature

They are not excluded lol

bobs pls?

4chinz is an internet hate machine, if you can't handle it then leave. Nobody cares, I promise you.

Also

>altright
no

you know the drill

How the fuck are women excluded from the alt-right

Alt-right doesn't exist

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is this "Alt-Right" shit is? It seems that it's just a derogatory term used by the left to put all right wingers in one box. I have never heard anyone use that term other than radical left-wing dumbasses and the media

Breed, cunt.

AltRight is a male space, women ruin everything. Get out reeee

how many dicks have you had
how many black men have you fucked
why

This though

send tits

Tits or GTFO

You have to go through a purity survey before you can join, one person on your sexual history list that’s even slightly brown and you will be shot on site

What are you doing out of the kitchen

It's your job to bear and raise children, not to get involved in politics. That is reserved for land-owning white males.

my mom is oldschool . she cooks cleans supports her family with all her flesh and soul and has 0 interest in politics.
be like my mom and men will line up infront of you in no time.
not joking , its what every man wants a mom he can dick down that doesn´t cause drama unless its warranted.

Chad here

The alt right isn’t a movement for white people, it’s a movement for sexually frustrated white incel neets mad at white women. Majority of the alt right are ether in some form of relationship with Asian women or transsexuals or with other gay men.

Probably because women turn into shit everything they touch.

TELL ME YOUR SEXUAL SECRETS

>Femanon here
tits or gtfo
also sage

Women aren't excluded from the alt-right. They just get shitposted at. Thing is though, so do the men. If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone on Sup Forums call Spencer a Jew or CIA, I could buy enough land to start the ethnostate.

>one person on your sexual history list and you will be shot on sight
ftfy

Show tits, whore

POST TITS

If you truly were a Chad you would never even have discovered Sup Forums, let alone browse Sup Forums. Go fuck your sock.

Please articulate why you should be included

To get shit done.
Maybe if women didn't wave their tits and gash around to cause conflicts between male they would get invited.

to control us and make us submit
with our submission the right movement here will gain;

More right wing politics, since even right wing females are lite-wing, white babies, since we will have to provide them, more jobs, since we wont be allowed them, and more power to decide our fate, which allows them to sieze their destiny

This is not some shit I'm cobbling together to scare you away from them. this is the absolute state of our gender, and trying to destroy them wont even actually help, because women are not free just because you dislike these people, women have rights because we're currently useful for those in charge. the elite keep women attacking random white men they find as a way to fight the patriarchy, but really theyre just going to fight their political rivals. As soon as they have no more rivals, what do you think they will do next? step down and hand over the memes to us? fuck no. Feminism was never about taking down the patriarchy, it litterally serves the patriarchy hand and feet

Tl:DR the only way you or I are getting out of this with something approximating our rights is if we pick up a gun and learn to defend ourselves with the only currency that really matters; violence. if you refuse to or cannot do this, you defecto must defer to the only people who historically proved they will; men.

This is the only correct answer.

display breasts or be on your way out

Stfu yes they are we don’t need them

TELL THEM TO BUILD APARTMENTS

>1 post by this hole.

This is not your bromosexual safe space, faggot. Some of us still like women.

Neighbor please for your own sake don’t compare your mother to a woman that should be bred

Pekka, in case you didnt get the memo, white affairs doesn't concern subhuman mongols.

>like women
>2018
come on, now
the only thing they're good for is being a quick relief cumbucket

>My politics is an excuse to meet women

Also you don't like women, you like their bodies. And that's a big difference.

Like them fron a distance then, fucking el goblino

Oh Finland! Never change...

who said you're excluded?
>just keep /fit/ and start lifting

You can join. The angry white male meme is getting kinda old.

Display your real flag or I'll assume you are pic related

>She thinks she's being exluded

Stop acting like a worthless coal burning whore and you're automatically included. That's the only Goddamn requirement and it's still beyond the vast majority of you stupid cunts.

BITCH LASAGNE

Go back to fucking Chad’s and catching HPV.

Needs more grim Grimm's fairytales where in the end everyone dies in a horrible manner

Alt right isn't white nationalist you idiot

>chad here

ONE FUCKING POST BY THIS ID
When will you worthless faggots ever learn?

because only white women make white babies.

BASED AUSSIE

>Femanon here

that's a criminal looking spurdo

Do milk or be gone

I'm not looking to meet women. I'm already married. I just understand that shrieking whore at every female who supports my politics is a surefire way to make sure they remain completely irrelevant amd fruitless. I think some of you faggots just treat this as your secret club and don't actually want to be serious and secure the existence of our people.

You're too busy being disgusting sluts.

Is it to late for his mom to get an abortion?

Don't understand why so many of you hate degeneracy but want me to show my boobs to a complete or strangers?

And I don't understand why there's so many posts on here fantasizing me having sex with black men?

What's the heck is wrong with you autists?

They aren't excluded. Most are just too stupid to be accepted.

tits or gtfo

They aren't you dumb cunt

smells like fish in here

Let me explain it you
If I live in a white ethnostate, and I have a bottle of water
Does the bottle of water exist in the white ethnostate?
Yes, yes it does
Now does the bottle of water have a political role in the white ethnostate?
No, that would be absurd
So then, why would a woman, a mere object that exists only for reproduction, be given a role, an opinion, a voice, or a right to vote?
In a healthy society, a woman is a property of her father until her father finds her a suitable man of her own race, at which point she becomes her husband's property
In this sense, you're included in our "alt-right" white ethnostate, but only in the same way as that bottle of water

Yeah, I'm sure you genuinely enjoy the company of women you're not fucking. That's perfectly normal. And your mistake is thinking we need women to 'join us' to succeed. The opposite is true. See:

This is one of the saddest truths there is.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Women aren't excluded. Their roles are limited to traditional feminine rolls. You know, the ones women excel at. The ones that make them happy and content. The ones they actually want, and not this bullshit "stronk capable wymyn" garbage that the media and academia are trying to corral them into.

A woman is her man's support. He represents the family unit to the world. He goes and gets the money, the status. etc, and she takes care of the necessities. A woman, prior to finding a man, is her father's responsibility. He passes that role onto her husband when she finds one. At no point in her life should a woman be outside of the oversight of a man who loves her. The fact that we've strayed from this very obvious principle is a sign of bad things to come for our society. And frankly, women should be the first people to agree with me. They don't WANT to be out competing with men for money and influence. They don't WANT to be forced into a job for 8-10 hours a day. Even if they think that's something 'fulfilling' their instincts are screaming at them to fucking stop it.

>Chad
More like Chaim

Get back in the kitchen you dumb cunt.

Men are talking here.

> people who think the alt-right is a serious movement

There will always be more worthless faggots starting shit when they shouldn't.

Because women will ruin it.

The alt-right is race realism for all White people. It's the awakening that race is the foundation of a nation's culture and laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

Because it is literally pointless for you to say that you're a female online unless you're seeking attention

Your "womenness" has no bearing here
Tits or gtfo

Chads dont proclaim they are Chad, they just *are* and people notice

>Everyone who wants their country to have borders and regulated tax on citizen is LITERALLY HITLER

This is why they'll never win another election as long as whites exist. The political left has built an entire movement on stealing from whites. Even if they win there will be no more whites to steal from.

Show feet you whore or I'll slap the living daylights out of you.

Uhhh, because you're nation betrayers and consistently vote for left wing policies?

Faggot,
We're here using this thread now.
Some JIDF queer may have started it, but now it's ours.

>one post by this id

Great! It means we can discuss anything we want without suffering OPs faggotry.

Shouldn't be too complicated for you. Settle down with a Trad White man and be the best wife and mother you can be.

This thread is a repost of a repost of a repost

Because of pic related.

1. Label something.
2. Create parameters for counterattack.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Show us your tits you fucking slag or get out you stupid cunt.

top kek fpbp

they aren't... most are just too childish to truly care about it. 90% of women who are into the alt right shit are just in it for attention. also women are easily controlled by social engineering and psychological operations so they fall for kike propaganda/drivel all the time. to put it short, women should stay out of politics, and shouldn't have a right to vote