youtu.be/PjSMC5SsQ94
>Is America Great? 1/25/18
youtu.be/RVrtf8x7WuM
>Pres Trump interview on CNBC 1/25/18
youtu.be/xjZG5P_Q7B0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wcpo.com/news/national/walmart-segregated-locked-up-african-american-hair-products-products-lawsuit-alleges
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/26/donald-trump-refrigerator-air-force-one
archive.is/93dRr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

45% of Hispanic Women, and 50% of Hispanic men voted for Greg Abbott.

DEFEND THIS NOW!
>wcpo.com/news/national/walmart-segregated-locked-up-african-american-hair-products-products-lawsuit-alleges

Somali

>Implying he is going to leave even with his cancer

Is it possible that those items are stolen more frequently?

>posting Goblins

Also: Pelosi. The old geezer lack of grip let the party do their things, let Hillary hijack the machinery for her own end and let Obama coalition kick out Bill Clinton third position moderates out of the party.
Now the need more than ever to assemble every single non white / college educated they can otherwise they'll never win the electoral college again. That's why they want amnesty so bad

>hear the word pajamas
These weak fucks need to be purged.

the weekends are always so damn slow

You guys ready to bullycide Romney and Graham later this year?

AAYYY ZE GERMAN AKCEENT IS SKAREEEI!!!

I think he's implying that the Cancer will remove him from the senate.

>undocumented
Almost no other word makes me seethe with rage like this one.

ANY WHITEPILLS??

>Kraut accent
>scary

Walmart will crush that suit with a single stats
> all items with anti thefts are in the top 10 more robbed items

Movement!

Not gonna happen, I think he's lying about the severity to try and net support
I live in Arizona and will be celebrating when he dies

Lashing out

Graham isnt up until 2020.

>literally calling for genocide
ayooo move over white boi, gibs your women to us now

Source?

The fact is they vote 8:2 for the Democrat for President.

Please vote for McSally. We need to be sure Arizona stays red.

>"Donald Trump's refrigerator upgrade for Air Force One set to cost $24m"
>theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/26/donald-trump-refrigerator-air-force-one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Joe Arpaio 2nd

wew

I really hope he doesn't somehow live on into 2019, although the governor of his shithole state all but promised to appoint a cuck to replace him

Not buying it.

The other cucks in the GOP are on their way out. That just leaves Grahamnesty and Shittens.

How far have we fallen when it is shocking that people who are here illegally are being detained and deported like they should be?

I feel funny.

He's really cute.

>“If building a wall leads us to having citizenship, then I’m all for it,” Rodriguez said.
HAHAHAHAHA!

archive.is/93dRr

KEK

The immigration offer from the WH was supported by Cotton and Miller (probably the most radical person in washington when it comes to immigration) and despite looking like a good compromise to a moderate the dems called it a white supremacist ransom note showing their true colors.

Why are so many illegal immigrants having to go to court? I thought they were all good people?

"white"

Arpaio will lose (he already lost an election)...... He really shouldn't win the primary

Mexican's can't go back, there are no jobs, nobody to help them

That's Arpaio role, to kill Ward candidacy in the crib. I doubt he would run against Trump wishes and definitely believe he's just the "anti establishment" spoiler that will kick Ward out of the runoff and the take a fall

What I mean is that whites in those states are so overwhelmingly Republican but minorities are strongly Democratic in regions that can be neatly split off. Democrats already want DC to become its own state, why wouldn't they push for Puerto Rico and South Tejas and Central Georgia to all be states?

Of course this implies they have the power to do that.

Welfare strongly encourages black women to have kids outside of marriage, pumping up their birthrates. It also encourages blacks in general to vote Democratic.

If Trump continues to break down parts of welfare until having a job and a party which can create jobs becomes more important to blacks for survival then blacks (especially black men) will be more likely to vote Republican.

McSally for Flake's seat and Ward for McCain's.
26R-69D

>niggers name is literally Zaius

The Democrats are about to shatter into seven pieces and die.
>Hillary loyalists
>Berniebros
>spics
>nigs
>LGBTOMGWTFBBQ
>rabid feminists
>the remaining union bosses

well presumably thats whey they put on security locks

This.
>South Texas
Is a meme. Texas is being demographically attacked everywhere.

And Tillis, Lankford, Thune

Fair, but when the issues are removed from candidates (like on CA ballot initiatives) they vote conservatively. Somebody in the last week (I think it might have been Barren Ann) said
>hispanics are NOT "natural conservatives", blacks are.
I think that is true on certain issues, but gibs and, as you said, corrupt elders have made it difficult. And general criminal behavior/distrust of law enforcement are both symptoms of those two problems. What do you expect when you take those with poor/no abstract thinking, give them free money, and tell them that the police are raycis oppressors?

They certainly will if this year doesn't work out for them

>deportados
great choice in words as it sounds just perfectly hilarious

elaborate?

>Welfare strongly encourages black women to have kids outside of marriage, pumping up their birthrates. It also encourages blacks in general to vote Democratic.
Agreed

>If Trump continues to break down parts of welfare until having a job and a party which can create jobs becomes more important to blacks for survival then blacks (especially black men) will be more likely to vote Republican.
Two whole generations would have to pass before any of that would take any hold. In current year + 3 any party touching welfare will lose whatever black vote they hold. Republicans have nothing to lose tho, it's not like they won on the black welfare vote.

Clearly being singled out for oppression cuz they brown

give me ONE reason the democrats will not take back congress this year

there are enough jaded libs who will vote in november. i just cannot see the republicans hanging on to congress any longer.

its over bros. we tried but we failed.

There's nothing wrong with that feeling.

McSally is like the perfect candidate for the 2018 Arizona Senate race.

hahaha holy shit

>getting sued by niggers who are angry that stealing things was made difficult

Local elections are more favorable to Republicans. Theoretically it might also show that Republicans could gain more Hispanics in Texas if they campaigned in South Texas, but they don't because there isn't a need to.

The official outfit of the alt-right.

How can we help ICE find illegals with court dates?

Deportados sounds like a yummy tortilla snack.

Republicans turning out at 65% compared to 2016 will make them keep the House.

wow they get more and more subtle every day

A Neocon that will promote amnesty once she arrives in the Senate?

Just posting this for shits and giggles!

Seriously I hope WalMart just responds with a sarcastic rampage, like a claim that the locks are there to keep the Alt-Right from stealing black hair products because they don't want blacks in the store

>it's over
>still 9 months until the Midterm
You're right. It's over. We better not go out and vote for Trump on November 8th either. They really got him this time.

Democrats might take the House but Republicans will gain seats in the Senate. The 2018 Senate reelection map is absolutely terrible for Democrats. They have to defend a ton of seats in states Trump won including 5 or 6 in states Trump won by double digits (MO, IN, WV etc). Meanwhile there are only a couple vulnerable Republican seats.

Are you a Jew or pole???

>when you see this image in nigger hate threads here all the time
Reality imitates memes once again

Republicans are unlikely to lose a single black vote by fucking with welfare since they already lost any blacks on welfare when they started trying to slash it in the 1980s.

It sounds like a good brand name for chicharron.

Republicans won't show up if Trump extends DACA or grants amnesty.

She might be GOPe but she has a solid voting track.

Montecito Mudslide sounds like a desert Cartman would order at Casa Bonita.

>the Hill wrote this

wat

>dying from the flu

>Mexicans think deported Mexicans are criminals
Really activates the almonds

A deal that cuts legal immigration for non-whites is worth it.

The problem is that Arpaio and Ward seem to have more in common so there is the chance that a runoff would favor Arpaio and then he loses Mariposa county Republicans in the general.

I believe Arpaio is Trump's insurance to prevent the Moore / Strange runoff scenario. Ward is Bannon candidate, McSally is the party (whose leader is Trump) candidate. A runoff between both will certainly be painted as "the establishment candidate vs. "Trumpism without Trump" populist candidate" and that would only serve to fracture the state party and, god forbid, create another Moore scenario.

Enters Arpaio, one of the first Trump supporters, present in all of his Arizona rallies and actually pardoned by the President in his first high profile measure. He runs, siphon out the populist vote out of the Ward campaign and actually go to the runoff, only to drop out or not campaign and ensure a McSally victory in the primary.

This particular flu is pretty rough user. I've had a few friends who are healthy people, go down for a week with it.

Arpaio is running well behind McSally.

>give me ONE reason the democrats will not take back congress this year
Tax reform.

>might take the house
Unlikely, they’re more likely to retain their seats in the senate than take the House.

It's good though that other republicans are calling it too soft. If they didn't seem unhappy enough the Dems would know they could get more

She is running on a platform of enforcing existing laws and passing Trump's policies. She will vote for anything, even RAISE, if she gets into the Senate.

dont post stuff like this for "shits and giggles" you dumbass boomer

>Mariposa
kek, Maricopa county user. mariposa is a night butterfly

The economy is doing really well right now and a huge portions of Americans are getting more money in their checks. How much will that help the Republicans?

But if Ward drops out he would probably inherit most of her support.

What crawled up your ass and died?

Arizona primary voters are big cuckservatives anyway. See McCain 2016.

Wheelcomb how’s, amigos, bi my tee si.

>Mexico receiving back their people with open arms
Warms my heart, now we can send them all back with no ragrets. They belong with their people.