Even if Egyptians weren't black they were still BROWN. They weren't white

Even if Egyptians weren't black they were still BROWN. They weren't white.

The point being they weren't European. Another thing:
Europeans didn't domesticate the horse
Europeans didn't invent agriculture
Europeans didn't invent the gunpowder
Europeans didn't invent the writing system
Europeans didn't invent math
and many other things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Re4zJkoQM
youtube.com/watch?v=QUBvVTNRp4Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication_of_the_horse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botai_culture
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm calling 100+ replies

8/10 not bad

yeah yeah tyrone, we get it. you wuz kangs n shit. now go back to (((facebook))) or re**it where you belong

You have to account sun tanning, in a extreme environment like Egypt your skin will get toasted.

Not an argument

Lol yeah the nobles were tanned. I bet they liked to depict themselves in their tanned form instead of their natural form. Fucking brainlet moron.

We don't say they were white though, we just say they weren't black. What you see in Egypt now is what Ancient Egyptians looked like.

Only retards claim they were "european"
Albeit europeaness cant be measured by todays standarts in such early times were horses got domesticated in the eurasian steppes and various populations on earth independently experimented with agriculture.

So plox stop making baitthreads.

They look pretty white in that picture tho

Are you aware that the Egyptian is the last brown motherfucker from left to right?

go read a book, stop shitposting

I think your own image points out the fault in your argument.
Tbh Egyptians were probably gingers, western society in general was probably built by gingers, and as they've fled unknowingly to northwestern Europe over history their migration has gone undocumented, and their own countries have forgotten their contributions. Ramses was said to be a ginger, as were a number of emperors, you can even look it up, and as they die off the world will grow darker.

Just go to bed you underage child

What do you mean? Are you making a claim that Egyptians were European?

The Egyptian is the brown one. He doesn't look white in any way. If you say that the depiction of Egyptian here is white you're saying that latinos are white.

this is true. I don't get why is it controversial though. I mean claiming that Egyptians were blue eyed blondes is basically WE WUZ KAAAANGZ argument

How so? Are you guys thinking that the white people are Egyptians? Those are Lybians. The Egyptian is the brown one.

You realise that Europe improved upon all of that... Right

Let's see a statue...

WOW white as fuck! Look at that white nose. Look at that white cheekbone.

If they were the special master race, they would have invented everything from the beginning.

true. europeans inherited almost their entire civilization from the fertile crescent aka brown people lmao.

Let's look at this other statue. Notice his Aryan lips. Notice his Aryan bone structure. holy shit, he is whiter than hitler

General Egyptian look:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Re4zJkoQM

youtube.com/watch?v=QUBvVTNRp4Q

Only the Upper Kingdom of Egypt was black. Modern Egyptians have some sub-Saharan genes whereas the ancients had almost none (pic related).

"...the mummies' closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan."

So, if Jews are white, then so were the ancient Egyptians. :-)

It doesn't matter if you make something if its a burning dumpster fire, its only worth something if its of quality. And besides, I didn't even clam that Europeans were the master race. I just said Europe just improved what the Babylonians, and the Assyrians made. And now we live in a age were Asia is improving what the USA/Europe created...

Indo-Europeans domesticated the horse and spread them into the Caucasian Middle East (prior to the Arab Muslims wiping out the Caucasians living there).
Several different cultures developed agriculture concurrently.
The Chinese invented gunpowder, and LITERALLY NOBODY disputes this.
Many cultures developed writing systems concurrently, pretty much with the sole exception of many sub-Saharan Africans.
Do you qualify math without 0 as still being math?

The average Egyptian was a shitskin Hamite.

they were basically arabs with no sub suharan admixture

You know painted skin was a fashion trend in Ancient Egypt? That Arabs didn't enter the region until the Middle Ages? That King Tut's DNA was a match for Anglo Saxon?

This one is my favorite. He is so scandinavian. This is proof they were nordic.

Why did Egyptians invent Sunscreen?

> Because they weren't fucking niggers.

The horse was domesticated in the Eurasian steppes
Europeans got their writing system from people from the middle east.

>Europeans didn't domesticate the horse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication_of_the_horse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botai_culture

They did though, more specifically the Finno-Ugric Botai culture to be specific

>Agriculture
>Writing
> Math

Developed independently by many peoples, some european some not.

>Gunpowder

Chinks, so in this one you'recorrect.

Btw what's your entire point on this? So what if europeans didn't invent some things?

I was told in school that the greeks or whatever chopped off the noses on all the statues. The victors were white. HMMMM really sounds a lot like how we were told in school that hitler hated anyone that wasn't blond haired and blue eyed. The victors were jews. Do you see a pattern here?

>Finno-ugric botai culture
>european

>they were still BROWN. They weren't white.
OK do you want a cookie or something. Nobody actually cares about this, we just like the we wuz meme

>Egyptians were not black
Correct, niggers claiming WE WUZ KANGS is ridiculous
>Egyptians were not white
Again correct, however Europe has plenty of other civilizations and accomplishments.
>Europeans didn't domesticate the horse
Debatable, possible locations for the domestication are the Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
>Europeans didn't invent agriculture
Europe did not have any cereal grains and very few other crops making agriculture impossible in the region until crops from the middle east were introduced.
>Gunpowder, writing, math
So what? Europeans are still responsible for the majority of human scientific, technological, cultural, and artistic achievements.

Noses

>It's a finns are not white thread

Should've seen the bait coming lmao

Most non-black civilizations have risen and fallen before. The Egyptians were at the cutting edge long ago, then the Southern Europeans, then the Turks (although they imported most of their skilled labor and scientists) and now the Northern Europeans.

lmao you think that finno-ugric = finns

Statues made by the victors in history. Again, why are there statues with noses chopped off?

This is like showing proof of gas chambers and yet you turn around and come up with your theories.

Good thing the magical power of white privilege gives us everything we've accomplished without effort then. As history shows, whenever an advanced culture encounters a primitive culture, the advanced culture crumbles and is overcome by the more primitive one who then proceeds to steal everything and use it to oppress the formerly more advanced people.

I can post Egyptians with negroid features too

>Statues made by the victors in history. Again, why are there statues with noses chopped off?
When statues fall over, do the statues put their hands up in the air to break the fall? No, the nose receives the weight of the fall and breaks.

>
>
>
>
>

In fact coptic christians are kind of the descendants of the ancient Egyptian and they are not black nor really "brown".

That's a face mangled, you will post faces that are taken from strange angles, or are so badly damaged, they don't represent a real face.

I'm sure you want to post this fat fuck from an angle that makes him look negroid.

Finns are finno-ugric, as are the rest of those

what is your point really? What you define by european, because by your shitposting I thought you meant white people, but now you are changing the definition to peoples actually living in europe.

Clarify.

>
>
>
>
>

>When statues fall over,

But I was told in school etc etc. You see how this works? You deny things when it is not in your ancestors favor.

A mangled Face from an angle favorable to your insanity.

Anyone can see this is a non-white. Only insane people will argue otherwise.

Good thing nobody is arguing for it?

What's your beef with whites and blacks anywat?

Three of those look like slaves while the other four look like royalty.

That face isn't human you stupid retard.

Also this is like saying all their troops went around and tipped over statues. How many statues are there, hundreds? Thousands? But it's entirely impossible to round up millions of jews and repeat the process of gassing them hundreds of thousands of times.

Right, those troops gotta make it accurate for every black face statue to land on its nose. Ridiculous.

even assassins creed origins

reminder: run by ubisoft, a company that gives a mandatory trigger warning every time you start the game

was able to depict egyptians as either white (mixed with greek/romans) or mildly tan.
none of them were dark black.

we dont ever say that egpytians arent tan, we just make mockery of how blacks think THEY WUZ KANGZ N SHET FAMM LDAMOOOOO

They look white to me? Everyone knows the whole Mediterranean area, the African parts included, were white until the Arabs started crossing the Arabian desert and eventually the Sahara. One of the earliest recorded accounts of culture theft and population replacement.

>concept artists (who are white) in authority of depiction and who probably were making stealth threads to gather research in their development

uh huh yeah right buddy

Yeah only the ones you post are. OK

The legend of this picture is literally "realistic style"

A literally brown man look white to you? Are you fucking blind or what?
The point of the picture is to show how they depicted people whiter than them. They painted themselves brown

This, x1000

Anglos seem to forget up until the 1600s the Ottomans seemed unstoppable. That was only 400 years ago, history is forgotten by the ignorant and naive.

So what about this recent research? Mummies were found to have red and blond hair.
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Wrong. DNA evidence shows they were lily white.

Europeans didn't invent lots of things, but we do perfect everything we touch.

White men created the world that you live in. We have hoisted the world onto our shoulders and carried it into the future. We are the closest thing to a living god that there is on this earth. We allow minorities to follow us on this journey, but don't for a second think that you're our equal.

Hahaha pooskin culture thief detected. White people can tan, obviously ones living in Egypt would be tan.

I bet you think Hannibal and his "elite African cavalry" were negroid too?

>White people can tan

run by me which race gets skin cancer in percentage

which race complains about summer weather

and which race needs to put on sun screen

I'll wait.

WE WUZ BAIT AND SHIET

Lol do you think the "white" race is just one race?Anglo white =/= Mediterranean whites. All Asians are Chinese too right? Hahahahah nigger you're retarded n shit.

Thank God for this Egyptian internet we're using right now XD

Sagebait saged

No, it doesn't. Stop lying.

If white people can tan why aren't the white people that lived in the same region tanned in that picture. Also who do you think they would draw the nobles (who likely stayed indoors) or the workers and do you think they couldn't understand that they were tanned? They would draw them in their untanned form. Just like European peasants got tanned but generally you have pictures of the untanned royalty.

Egyptians were most likely of Mesopotamian/Semitic descent initially. Mesopotamia was generally the nucleus of the first high cultures although they soon fell into a kind of technological stasis which they could not break out of. Their agricultural society mostly depended on a cyclical pattern which was prone to catastrophic destabilization, therefore they became very conservative in their worldview. The ancestors of Europeans, the Indoeuropean steppe nomads instead chose the route of cattle husbandry which required of them to be more flexible in their mindset. They did invent the chariot (and most likely steel making too) giving them a huge military advantage. Indoeuropean chariot mercenaries were in high regards in Mesopotamian cultures and in Egypt too as they did most of the times guarantee victory over infantry armies. This brought the Indoeuropeans into a position of power as a military elite, often leading to military coups were the Indoeuropeans simply took power from the local ruling caste. This MAY have happened in Egypt too although the Indoeuropean Y DNA of Tutanchamun is still contested ... however, it may be plausible from a historical point of view.

You really want to hang your entire argument on sunny weather? Fucking retarded.

The average age of death in ancient Egypt was around 45, well before most types of skin cancer would manifest themselves. Sun screen is for skin that you know is going to be getting sun you idiot. Most skin in ancient times was covered since white skin was seen as beautiful, and dark skin was for the slaves. Which is why traditional dress in that area hasn't changed for hundreds of years.

God almighty, read a book or two before you start spewing poorly defined and unresearched shit. You sound like a community college drop out drinking bong water.

This internet is why you have a men in retreat problem.

>implying multiple people cant invent the same thing
If I invent a neo-dildo that can ejaculate (something that im sure OP would like alot) and some Lee Guy in China also makes one before having any knowledge of mine it doesnt change the fact that we both invented a new product.
Also sage because this is bait

Another thing. People like you are pathetic. You nothing, dude. Stop living vicariously through other people's achievements. I bet you can't even understand some of the shit other people much more qualified than you but from the same race came up with even if you studied it. You couldn't invent what they invented. You're an average joe. A nobody.

Keep in mind that there are people who you consider unequal but who understand this shit.

>evidence that make me uncomfortable is bait.

Yes it does, read the actual data, or better yet crack a book or two on dna.

Posting your contrary opinion without sources makes you look like a complete fucking retard.

Go out and play on some train tracks.

Egyptian royalty was lily white--"March of the titans: History of the white race" by Arthur Kemp

The ancient Egyptians were black Africans

>Uan Muhuggiag is a rock shelter in southwestern Libya in what is now the Sahara Desert

>The most noteworthy find at Uan Muhuggiag is the well-preserved mummy of a young boy of approximately 2 1/2 years old.

>Radiocarbon dating determined the age of the mummy to be approximately 5600 years old, which makes it about 1000 years older than the earliest previously recorded mummy in ancient Egypt

>The specimen was determined to be that of a 30-month old child of uncertain sex, who possessed NEGROID features.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag

Black Africans created mummification, Black Africans created ancient Egypt and Black Africans created civilization

>Egyptian royalty was lily white
Yeah right.... These dudes look like vikings.

Blacks in egypt were imported slaves that slowly mixed with the white population.

Blacks have more dna in common with apes than with whites. They haven't ever created shit

>Most skin in ancient times was covered

Are you saying clothing (what you're wearing now) was only worn by whites? You don't say? So why do white people complain about summer weather again? Because it's pretty hot down there in Egypt land.

OH WAIT DONT TELL ME

The whites decided to stay indoors because they liked being neet sacks of shit and used the slaves to bring them food. That makes total sense. So what you be saying is

White people were cucks thousands of years ago and just loved to be around (and still do) black people. It all makes sense now.

Modern Europeans aren't even early neolithic European. They're mix of Central Asian and paleo/mesolithic European hunter-gatherer, small scale horticulturalists.

R1b,R1a European man is CENTRAL ASIAN.

Egyptian progenitors were of Central Asian stock.

>Even if Egyptians weren't black they were still BROWN. They weren't white.
What's a sunburn ?

you posting a picture of slaves being castrated proves what?

Hey, you've found out how to cherry pick. You'll fit right in with most community college kids.

Keep looking around for pretty pictures that fit your narrative, you're doing great.

If your white, then do a little reading outside of pol and embrace your superior heritage.

If you're a minority...sucks to be you, but keep enjoying the modern life that white men have given you the chance to experience

He was probably an R1b Natufian(or straight up Negro) /Central Asian mix...a mulatto.

He belonged a pastoralist community. This means his father raised sheep, goats, and possibly cows. All of those are Asian beasts.

So... he was probably an ancestor to R1b Chadic blacks in Chad and Nigeria. The fuckers around Lake Chad.

Jesus.. You're so lame

From your own source:
>Many researchers believe that Uan Muhuggiag and the surrounding area became inhabited around 10,000 BP by Negroid peoples, who followed the monsoon north.[8] Some time later, around 7000 BP, it has been suggested that people from Mesopotamia and the Middle East arrived, introducing pastoralism to the region.[3]
In other words a population of Caucasians migrated into southwest Libya prior to the founding of the Egyptian civilization. I'm not going to draw you a map, but in order to reach Libya from the middle east you must pass trough what is now Egypt.

Get outta here you just don't want to admit whats being shown to you.

>they were still BROWN
Not necessarily

>The Ptolemaic dynasty was a Macedonian Greek royal family, which ruled the Ptolemaic Kingdom in Egypt during the Hellenistic period. The Egyptians accepted the Ptolemies as the successors to the pharaohs of independent Egypt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty

>inb4 that's just one family

The Ptolemies rule laster 275 years (305 - 30 BC). There probably was boat loads of immigration from southern Europe to Egypt due to the royal family's presence.

He showed me pictures of white looking people and the Irish user posted lots of white ones too soooo?

You totally missed the points I was making.

Yes whites stayed indoors as much as possible. They had money and intelligence, so why not hire out the shit work they don't want to do. Every society has this same thing going on today, so why do you think it was any different in ancient times?

Some people complain about the weather, so don't. Hanging an entire point of view on weather opinions is foolish, and only something either a minority would do, or a low intellegence incel would do. Which are you?

>Blacks have more dna in common with apes than with whites
You literally pulled that our of your ass

If you look at your picture you can see that they are of the same ethnicity. Compare it to the OP to see how they depicted blacks or look at pic related.
Look at pic related and tell me if they look like the pic your posted.