youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI
youtube.com/watch?v=2H8fXLGPrKk
youtube.com/watch?v=cM8eZUkxvBM
youtube.com/watch?v=qsjpzmRIwck
youtu.be/gC3Y7SowqwA?t=52s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm? Explain?

Nutella is diabetes for women

Imagine the chaos in the UK when there's a discount on tea.

Why do Euros eat this chcocolate goo so much.
It kind of makes me jealous, its Americas job to be disgusting fat slobs who eat overly sugary shit.

There's a discount on Nutella, apparently frogs have been injured in the rush to get it.

No idea.

Fake news.

nigger ask yourself whats the most common type of beetus in the world

>Biscuits.
No not the retard American kind.

It's literally just palm oil with lots of sugar that looks like shit.

what do you even put this on? bread? baguettes? how is that a dessert?

This is now a Red Pill Thread

women eat it while on their period & if you say anything about it being pure sugar they say
>NO ITS HAZEL NUTS

I eat it with a spoon and put whipped cream on it.

It turns a banana into a pretty nice dessert.
Thats about the only thing ive found it pairs with.

>frogs will riot over nutella
>won't riot over being raped and murdered en masse and forcefully converted to Islam
surrender monkeys, explain yourselves

And you are cancer and your post will get deleted unless you stop with the n*mefaggotry

fake

>White people rioting over Nutella, of all things

Very telling.

Gross. Chocolate (hazelnut choco flavour) and bread.
Vile. As appetising as fish heads on a pile of poo.

We have a lot of shitskins and they like chocolate.

>pure sugar
Not technically true, there is also palm oil, the cornerstone of nutritional value. Right up there with HFCS.

>white people

Dude, it says it's in France right in the headline.

Pancakes (crêpes)

>what do you even put this on?
It's the only thing that makes asparagus tolerable

It's not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CglEOO--KDo

Dude you're english what do you know about food.

>Imagine the chaos in the UK when there's a discount on tea
unfathomable

>forgetting dicks
redditors

True, the video they showed on the news here, I didn't see a single actual French person. Just a bunch of shitskins.

>Dogs like hazelnut spread
Did you even get sucked off by a Labrador?

Kek saved

Chocolate pains

i think i did it wrong
the dog is supposed to suck YOU off?
uh oh.....

I've never tried to this shit not even once. In think my little sister offered me some awhile back but I declined.

Is this shit worth rioting over?

I prefer Biscoff spread personally, it reminds me of my grandma's spekulaas cookies.

ur a faggot, I'm sorry to say

Pretty much

>Biscoff

fucking poles

The one I ate in US tasted waaaay worse than the European version. In US it's not worth it, in Europe it is pretty good.

It was chocolate for poor people before chocolate became mass-produced. Nutella started in Italy for this reason, but it spread quickly across Europe. Overall, it's a bad chocolate substitute for povvos

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

>Burgers talking shit when their people brought on a class action against Nutella because they didn't know it was fattening
You're a joke.

>says Mohammed, when he realizes the riduclousness of his effort to sway the white population of the country he is invading is providing

Alllllaaaaahhhhh

Aaaahhhkkkbaaaarrrr

el abominacion

>yuropoors riot over a 70% discount on nutella
lmao

>asparagus
Aspargus is tasty as shit you manchild cuck. Fry in butter and put some salt on and it's fucking delicious. Or boil it for about two minutes then wrap in bacon and put on the grill.

>put it on

I eat it out the tub with a big fkn spoon. Shit is like crack

This stuff is great for smearing and grinding into the seats at the cinema. If the movie's bad I smear this crap everywhere. In every nook and cranny. And the best part? There's nothing that anyone can do about it.

Nigger beetus?

At least theyre chasing gooey brown shit in fhe mart, not spraying out the back of their trousers.

What's this then

youtube.com/watch?v=2H8fXLGPrKk

I work at Nutella. Every 10th jar is personally fucked, like a vagina, after coming off the production line and before they put the tinfoil over it.

AMA

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""french"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" people rioting over nutella
youtube.com/watch?v=cM8eZUkxvBM

Are you the master of your nuts??

Ahaha, they're practicing for real communism.

type 2 diabeetus

My sister used to think nutella was health food for some reason.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=qsjpzmRIwck

>Europoors
Count the sand niggers.
youtu.be/gC3Y7SowqwA?t=52s

It actually happened at the "Intermarché" in Theding. Its like 20km far of my place and people in here are only suburbs sandniggers or absolute white thrash, No suprise for me but now all people from France ( and now the world ) think we are like these crazy fucks.

To be fair, it's overly expensive and some people are literally addicted to it.
Most people I know who likes that delicious garbage eat it with a spoon. It's pretty common.

Remember how americans fought for a fucking macdonalds limited sauce some months ago ?

>mostly Muslims in the video

I know we have a brown problem here but, my dear Frenchman, at least they’re Christians.

It's a hazelnut spread, it's not supposed to be chocolate. Nobody melts chocolate and puts it on bread or toast.