The email scandal has been solved. AMPLIFY!!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/27/obstruction-of-justice-special-agent-strzok-text-message-highlights-fbi-investigative-intent/#more-145090

Fire up the twatters boys. We have to push this hardcore. Sundance needs us.

>inb4 not your personal army
fuck off and do your duty to america

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/29/the-instigator-how-one-saint-louis-man-originated-the-hands-up-dont-shoot-mike-brown-controversy-and-created-the-eye-witness-testimonials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm

>this stuff might incriminate you and piss people off
>let's just hide it under the carpet here
>there we go
>nothing to see here congress

Bumperooni

Fact. I'm spergging on my sock puppet. I dunno what else to do.

bump for justice

Cocaine

Exactly this.
Bump

bump

atl;dr, need quick rundown

Um no.
I'm waiting for SOTU or memo to drop.
Something big is coming next week.

Trump supporter here. I’ve looked into this and there’s literally nothing incriminating. I know, I want to take down the liberals as much as the next guy but we have to avoid nothingburgers like this if we want to look credible. Stay vigilant.

>waiting
Only niggers wait. Men act.

Do judges believe this?

Bump

Drumpf supporter here, for proof I’ll say my favorite thing about DRUNPF was his gay retarded face and he’s ORANGE but after listening to genius democrat arguments I have to admit we should all commit suicide for DRUMPF ps I’m really a drunpf supporter seriosuly I’m from flyover country and I’m jealous of dumdum liberals on the coast for being too handsome ) :

what a credible source OP.
I'm sure something will be done about this !!!

Nice try....

bumpele

fuck this bitch

hasnt been wrong in the 2 years i followed him, i cant say the same thing about anyone else.

I've been following CTH since finding this article, which was posted just 20 days after 'Da' Gentle Giant' was made good.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/29/the-instigator-how-one-saint-louis-man-originated-the-hands-up-dont-shoot-mike-brown-controversy-and-created-the-eye-witness-testimonials/
They've consistently been well ahead of the pack in everything they cover.

It's a common tactic passed down directly from the director of the fbi. When there is no carpet available, or if the subject is a 7ft tall faggot, the next best hiding place is the curtains.