Why shouldn't all young children learn to use firearms?

Why shouldn't all young children learn to use firearms?

My eight year old can shoot pretty good, and his two younger brothers will learn too.

Who says they shouldn't?

I pulled my first trigger when I was three years old.

>you will never be a mongol child learnin archery on horseback taming the wild steppes

Guess being a mongrel is close enough....i guess

They should.

And ever since I've been on my own.

They should. I started shooting at age 4. Was allowed to hunt unsupervised at age 11. I started my boy at age 6. I still supervise him at 18 because he's a dumbass.

Pretty much.
Dad built a tripod for his 10/22 when I was about 5 and I used that until I could hold the gun on my own.

Because the chances to use a firearm once in your life are very (very) low.
Better learn to use a computer, a screwdriver, a spoon , or whatever.

I have a baby and I already bought his first firearm.

it helps to teach them to respect the firearms honestly. most of these accidents where a kid shoots himself after finding his dad's handgun in his desk drawer or something are almost always in families where they basically hid the guns and didn't set the kid down to have a serious conversation about guns and responsibility for them. my extended family has every kid shooting at least a 20ga shotgun by the time we're 8, and we stress the safety aspects of the guns very strongly.

Eunuch.

I used to shoot with a bow when younger, still haven't gotten a chance to fire a rifle.

Eunuch my ass. Raise your hand those who had to use a firearm in your civil life. Be realistic, it's just a hobby at best.

>mongol
>mongrel

Eunuch.

Yes, I have.

I made it home that night.

>check flag
>mfw it's credible
Well, even in your cursed island you're a rarity, I mean the vast majority of fucking Somalis never had to shoot once you see, so no, I don't think it's a useful skill.

My boys turned 7 early last fall so i bought a pair of savage .22 bolt actions and took them squirrel hunting. We wrote little notes on the days conditions what we seen how many squirrels we took etc and rolled them up and stuck them in some of the shotshells i had with me then put them in a shoebox so later when they're grown and I'm long gone they can pull out some old memories and know that i loved them . I'm taking them mule deer hunting this fall and i can't wait. You should do the notes in a shotshell thing I've got several boxes full of them from me and dad along with the ones when he was a kid .

Fuck off, ahmed.

A fucking Haitian calling me a shitskin, wow.

my son got his first deer this year and he is 4

You are a shame to your Arab ancestors, at least they were men.

My ancestors were Breton fishermen though, and THAT was useful, nigger, but how could you know the meaning of this word.

Sure they were, sand nigger.

Good for you man!

>Because the chances to use a firearm once in your life are very (very) low.
It's okay, Pierre. We understand.