ID-0

ded show
ded fanbase

Terrible show tho

Great show though.
Shame you can't say the same about this thread.

Sweet. I missed the episode last week. Figured I'd wait until this week to watch it. So now I've got two episodes to watch.
I'll get on that right away.

I want Karla's body

Hopefully this one lasts longer than last weeks.

Calm down loli

Karla pls

Top cute. Maya a cute.

I dunno, it's not that bad, it's got Spaceships, Robots and Shit

best anime this season
patrician taste only

Also planet-eating alien relics or something

It will get a second wind once it hits on Netflix in the U.S.

We did it folks we outposted the last thread

doujins when

Oh. The episode actually spilled the beans on Ido after the ED. I was almost certain that they'd leave that hanging until the next one.

Well. After seeing how Sam was a clone and after seeing Arisugawa's reaction at the beginning of this episode. I imagined it was a very likely scenario either way.
I would have still doubted it though if they had given me more time to ponder. But they pretty much nailed it already unless there is an even crazier twist to the twist.

we are all on /m/

Not soon enough

actually quite a logical idea, that ore shit be dangerous, program a hunterkiller planetoid to seek and destroy that shit

So what's the purpose of Ido's clones?
I wonder if cloning himself was even Ido's idea in the first place.

I like how one clone calls Ido the enemy of mankind while another clone considers himself its savior. Arisugawa sure thought highly of himself.

What is this about? I might start it just to get my eyes used to this new form of animation.

I mean if we use the common asspulls, the clone currently posing as Kane has suffered some mental and genetic degeneration over the years. Thus the personality and ideologies have been slightly warped. The clone of the clone probably is probably closer to the real Kane personality wise even though the ideals are altered

I think he wanted to create clone bodies that he could transfer himself into so he could be immortal, but they developed their own personalities, kicked him out, and assumed his identity