Why the fuck does canada let USA do retarded shit like this? Just give us alaska for fucks sake

Why the fuck does canada let USA do retarded shit like this? Just give us alaska for fucks sake

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_boundary_dispute
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's where we do weapons testing but you can have Juneau we fucking hate them anyway

It's all the queens property anyways (Treaty of Paris 1783)

no. and give us BC and alberta while we're at it

typical liberal wanting to be given what they have not earned

press the claim in war

>Canada
>Relevant

This has been a boarder dispute since the time England And Russia were fighting it out.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_boundary_dispute
Basically Russia got to there first, which is why they are Russian Orthodox Churches all over Alaska and not Anglican. Canada still has problems with this because they are entitle cucks.

>Just give us alaska for fucks sake
Bahahahahaha kys.

I just like to see straight borders desu

Or what? Your government doesn't allow you to own bear mace in fucking bear country you're so incompetent. Can't even annex the shit out of your own assholes without Metamucil. Literally the most mentally ill country on earth

No, we just need to stop being a country of faggots and take these Liberal shitholes back by force.
Start rounding these degenerates up and executing them by the thousands and you'll see change pretty quick.

Alaska should secede.

Righto, Leaf.
We'll give you Alaska so you can import another 2 million Chinks like you did with Hongcouver.

It was part of the deal to secure the border at the 49th parallel

Get cucked, leaf.

*54°40'

>canada let USA
>let USA
>let

Sure thing maple nigger

we are allowed bear mace. Every time I go up north the company gives me a can..

Russia should annex it

>Just give us alaska for fucks sake
BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks for the joke leaf. The problem is you have this entire relationship backwards. So leaf, when are you going give us those territories so we can have a nice American corridor to Alaska.

We are going to take Alberta from you guys.

Sorry we were smart enough to buy that hunk of shit land for cheap?

>i don't even know what this flag is

>leaf

Pls annex bc and Alberta, please trump

Its saline they just want you to think you're safe.

>plz take Alberta

mmmm, whistler

HAHA LOL XD! He saw a Canadian flag and called him a "Leaf'! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Selling alaska was probably the dumbest shit russia ever did. Id rather border with russia than alaska

It's to keep you faggots in check and it's working.

take quebec while you're at it. fuck em

Come and take, soy boi canuck. Send in your mounties if you have the stone.

same could be said about france selling Louisiana

Canada. You're not even a real country anyway.

Good. You can have them. Pretentious fucks thought they were hot shit for years, pretending to be the Texas of Canada. Now no one will pay them anything for their shit quality oil and they're all fucked since they went all in on it and didn't diversify.

Since when does America's hat get to do anything?

The 51st state should just feel lucky we allow them the freedom to cuck itself to death.

fuck your couch

Well, as far as I'm concerned France can have it back, as well as all the niggers and Mestizos living there.

>leaf

Make us an offer then, poorfag.

alaska's capitol is literally there so it's a lil important

palmer represent

you do know that french lousiana was from new orleans to north dakota?

We will take Alberta, but you're stuck with Brit Columbia

I went to Alberta. It is a nice place while the rest of Canada is shit tier. Will take.

They sold it because they needed the money after Crimean war, plus wanted to build Trans-Siberian railroad. And no one knew about oil and gold then.

Too bad AK don't have a strip all the way down to Washington so we dont have2 drive thru canadia 2 get there

Why would the US give you Shadow Moses?

hmm.. true

>Canada
>letting the US do something
el oh fucking el. top bait leaf. here's your (you)

Used to be Russia for whatever reason. Kind of prefer it in Russian hands desu.

Good, that's where Trudeau is planting all the muslims and ISIS fighters so they can rule the oilfields like back home. Have fun with them.

When you are on the bottom, biting the pillow, whoever is on top can do what they want

Ain't Canadia just part of 'murica?

sounds like they need some freedom.......

you're welcome to buy it back anytime you want.... surely you were sensible enough to hold onto to your gold reserves, right?

UK

are there any russian qt's in alaska

Savage.

Why don't you come and take it you LEAF. we're armed and dangerous.

Fuck you,texmex

No. we demand a land corridor connecting Alaska to Washington.

Lmao leaf salt is amazing, nation of cucks

They all amerimutts now.

*blocks your coastline*

>mutt

>just give us a massive territory filled with natural resources that we paid for that Canada never owned
also
>Why the fuck does canada let the USA
>let the USA
>let
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Make Trudeau fight Sarah "Mama Bear" Palin, and we will consider it.

she's not that bad looking desu. A show and a little makeup and I'd wife that shit

shame,they and like one dutch girl are all that's left I find attractive

Muh 'murican prodd. 'Murica.

If your cucked nation was given alaska your government couldn't be trusted with defending it from russian infiltration/invasion

Give us Celine Dion forever and we have a deal

Toothpaste

We will take the rest of your nigger country soon

We bough that shit fair and square, and damn good thing we did. What are you going to do with it? Resettle Africans and Muslims. That is our great white wilderness.

DEAL!!

What is this a pic of? What are those uniforms? Canadian police?

Anglos loves to do this shit as to give them a casus belli against your sorry ass if there is any problem happens between the USA and Canada. So if anything ever happens around that area then they can pretend you're invading them when in fact no one even sure where the fucking borderline is. Same shit here in Quebec with Labrador frontier, there one that still has to be defined as of today and its obvious the feds won't ever touch the subject until the day we become sovereign, THEN it will obviously become a problem.

Only catch is you have to take Bieber back

neck yourself queer

>neck yourself queer

it is what it is.

to the Americans I just have to remind you that you got a great neighbor in Canada, you couldn't ask for a better one I mean just look at the south border with.... Mexico... Yikes!

I hear there are actually still some Russian people in, but they may speak predominantly english so possibly no accent.

Come and take it nigger leafs. You are now and will always be cuckolds, accept your position.

got em. what the hell went wrong with those places compared to others down there in the south?

I changed it for you

nearrr..far!
where EVAR yew aree

amazing

Because fuck you, Canada. That’s fucking why.

Might as well let USA take over Canada + Greenland while we're at it.
>64 states
>pic related

Alaska is a red state. I would sooner die than join Trudeauland.

Give Alaska to Finland. We need southern territories. It's cold, dark and boring here in the north.