6 GORILLION

Sup Forums is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957334999522533376
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-statement-marking-holocaust-remembrance-leaves-out-mention-of-jews/2017/01/27/0886d3c2-e4bd-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.e868277e0355
youtube.com/watch?v=bOPeNXmuvQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957334999522533376

>all mention of the 6 million retarded gypsy faggots redacted from the annals of history

Trump is a jewish shill, what else is new, his fucking kids are jewish

Did anyone actually think the American president would be a holocaust denier?

>acknowledges "6 million innocent Jewish men, women, and children"
>then throws in, almost as an afterhought, "millions of others."
As someone from a group of the "others"
{Catholic}, thanks for your heartfelt sympathy, Trump. NOT.

Trump copped some flack last year because they didn't make a big deal about the holocaust so they probably just put a reminder in his calendar to say some shit this year.
Purity Spilling shill faggot suck my fucking dick.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-statement-marking-holocaust-remembrance-leaves-out-mention-of-jews/2017/01/27/0886d3c2-e4bd-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.e868277e0355

Just in case you forgot you goldfish mother fucker.

So what if he did? Jews were not the only one harmed in the holocaust, and the US President never mentions the millions of Christians and Catholics slaughtered by the Bolsheviks in Russia.

Trumps redpilled on the Jew, he knows its grossly exaggerated but as hes part of the (((system))) he has to go along with it

build a wall, immigration reform, improving economy/rebuilding infastructure are what he was elected for, nobody actually expected him to go full Hitler, not the time for it

Someone post the webm

wtf I'm with her now

Fuck that kike lover, other people were genocided too but where's there fucking remembrance day, this isn't a fucking jew country

>Never Again
>110 & Never Again
This Nazi dog whistle by Blumpf won't go by unnoticed!! He's finished!!!!!!!!!!!

i fucking hate kikes

there are 6,000,000 in danger of shoah right now
in the USA
never a better time to make the journey to our
beloved homeland, fellow Ashkenazim

Yes but why explicitly state (((((((6))))))) million when everyone knows that it’s grossly overstated?

> and other millions
Well at least we got that.

6 gorillion saged

Holy shit we got a lot of Jews.

>

SHUT IT DOWN

and a lot of shareblews
very smirky managing editor
Kaili Joy Gray for instance

ride em and slide em
sage goes in options

You fags are paranoid.

> nigger

But why allow DACA in exchange for the wall? You're fucked burgers

Sup Forums is half jewish and half black

How can blumpf even recover?

I'll just leave this here

>6 gorillion
>innocent
>genocide

Jesus, we're Kike Country.

>Retards on Sup Forums actually thought Trump was based
HAHAHA. He's the most Zionist President America has ever had. He gave his daughter to the son of Netanyahu's best friend.

His daughter is literally jewish.

He couldn't be that dumb

Say it with me goyim

KIKE PUPPET

KIKE
P
U
P
P
E
T

Don't be jealous Brit,you also had your share of killing innocents

MAZEL TOV MAKE AMERICA A STUPID ASSHOLE AGAIN

Hey, help me fuck up these trending hashtags, meine freunden

no matter how many times they repeat the '6 million dead jews' lie it will never be true.

Nigga wut

>a holocaust denier?
You don't "deny" fantasy.

>oy vey
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?
>make america a stupid jewish asshole again
>NIGGUH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

I LOVE DEAD JEWS

Where did the yankee kike go?

the 6 gajillion joos died so we could have demon faggots read books to children in murica

THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

youre a faggot party with faggot symbolism that CREATED ISRAEL

Jew York

Trump supporters are retarded, so yes they'd think he'd publicly declare holocaust denial.

where dolan comes from

Trump is literally hitler.

remember the gorillion

moves embassies and pardons rabbis and makes out with men and pedos like they did too with their niece touching and haavara and pink swastika and faggot flags

Let me translate this into English
>ass raped diaspora jew complains as usual

he doesnt belive in the holocaust

bible says they should be diaspora. youre not even of shem. you said jew york while supporting a jew yorker like a stupid fuck

yeah ok. 666 D Martian Chess

They know 6 million did not die
Trump knows 6 million did not die
They know Trumps knows that 6 million did not die
Trump still says 6 million died
????
i think it wise not to give them any ammo.
get on twitter and as a liberal sock puppet and call trump out for his lie and redpill people.

yeah it seems very dickish as in "there are jews and then there is everyone else". nice president you got there

t literal faggot with literal faggot symbolism that was literally created by Israel

jew star means penis vagina. just like isis. just like your mother fuckery and nephilim creation

Not to mention that keeping the jews happy while he tries to drain the swamp is the smart thing to do. You gotta start from the bottom up, he doesn't want to get JFK'd

just like the masons too

The holohoax never happened, only 800k jews died and they deserved it, go fuck yourself Trump.

tough. he's the antichrist

The United States of Jewmerica.

>muh 8234082340D chess AMIRIGHTT GUYSSS???

You absolute stupid faggot.

So much for Sup Forums's predictions

He’s only doing this for public appearance. Trump is redpilled af. The Jews fear him for this, and Trump is making sure they can’t yell anti semite at him, and damage his image with normies

>loses pop vote
>has jewish grandma
>marries off his kids
>goes to aipac
>beautiful jewish everythings
>pardons rabbis
>moves embassies
>posts this
>wins in a 100 year old jew college
>they fear him

eh, I think he gave us the best he could at the last one turning it into muh 11 gorillion rather than muh 6 gorillion, leading Jews to become holocaust deniers for the 5 gorillion goyim number they had been pushing for decades, proving they dont give a shit about non jews and likely redpilling a few

good that he threw in the other mythical millions if anything, will anger the jews

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>t.faggot kike

itt: bluepill boomer meltdown over 'the others' 'killed' in the 'gas chambers'

my grandma wasnt a kike. i dont make out with men and pedos and hide anything like that. i attack it. you excuse it. nobody likes rabbis. nobody

>meme flag
Opinion discarded

>meme frog president memey babylonian fat ass

He caught flak because he didn’t specifically mention (((them))).

well now he did and you bent the knee as usual. get your prayer shawl. i love the hooknose shoop of him at the ROMAN wailing wall

You’re obviously mentally ill.
Seek help

>6

This

According to this there were 6,000,000 around for some 40+ years that were able to be killed off and reborn and die in the concentration camps....all in that short timeperiod

Amazing life death and rebirth cycles spinning oh so fast.....

Steal one fucking artifact and this is what you get

Geez you think they would learn to put it back already,

...... this Ark that they talk about.....carrying their book of laws around....

LOL

muh 66D cheese

>caring about whats on twitter

its literally the pleb time sink embodiment

Heavy is the responsibility of the crown, and thus, must make the appearance of a smile not a frown. Until such time arrives that they are removed from power, the display must be as such, though it may make you sour.

no but he could have at least gone with muh 11 million. just giving out the 6 million kabbalah number is the hallmark of a turbo kike

This. He's just playing politics here, nothing more. You faggots really think as the president he'd outright deny the Holocaust when he's accused of being a rapist and racist 24/7?

two wrongs

what's worse than the holocaust?

6 million jews

>Sup Forums is finished
youtube.com/watch?v=bOPeNXmuvQQ

J*ws memed the hall of cost too hard, soon Kek will make it a reality

the hell was he supposed to say? If he said less than 6 million he'd be criticized beyond recovery

>f he said less than 6 million he'd be criticized beyond recovery
Do you really think that Trump doesn't believe the Holocaust happened?

Lol no. He copypasted his holocaust condolences from a jewish museum

>living your whole life at the epicenter of degeneracy
>only just realising this