Why did this guy ADVISE Trump to fire Comey and fucking sign off on it?????

He literally wrote in a letter that Trump should fire Comey and the very next week he appoints a special council because Trump did what he advised him to do the week before......

Can someone fucking explain this??

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((stein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Because he is a traitor kike

i recall the story, but could use some sauces on this chosen one

>Can someone fucking explain this??
How much would you bet, that he was in a couple meetings with page/stzoke, discussing a SC..BEFORE comey was fired?

There will be a fucking shitstorm m8

Rosenstein is confirmed to be named directly in the infamous memo

Bump

what i don't understand is why trump is saying nothing and doing nothing about this memo. he knows what's in the memo. so either the memo is fucking nothing, or trump is playing some kind of game, i don't know wtf is going on.

Rosenstein from my survey of things may be the one who gets nailed hardest. He could be looking at life in jail or worse if he was at all involved in the FISA fuckery during 2016, given what he went on to do as far as advising Sessions to recuse, advising Trump to fire Comey, and then appointing Mueller

Wait until the SOTU or the day after.

No you fucking limey jew nigger.
I LOVE DEAD NIGGERS

(((RosenStein)))

A GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

It has to go through a a vote by (congress? House?) to release it before it gets kicked up to Trump. Then he can sign off or not.
It's "explosive" but its merely a memo written by Numes. In retaliation the Dems are writing their (((own))) memo.
The msm has been playing it down and will spring all kinds of obfuscation if the Numes one gets released. Whats in there, and what they can do about it has to be bigger and more objectively damaging to be worth it.

It could be a great approval builder for him. Trump can brag about all he accomplished in first year even with all this shit swirling and hanging over his head. Easy way to sell the idea that things will only get even better than they already are

DEAD LIMEY NIGGERS ARE FUN TO FUCK

Rosenstein is corrupt as fuck, and was involved with the DOJ side of spying on Trump.

Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein are all buddies.

Comey had to be sacrificed so Rosenstein could sic Mueller on Trump.

He gets the fucking rope

yeah but trump can declassify anything he wants, anywhere from any department. plus he hasn't said one word about it. so, whatever. also fuck jeff sessions for doing nothing.

Trump did make a tweet or two. Some of the stuff the memo was based on has been declassified and is available - the 99 page document AJ covered but thought would be more directly instructive. It should be a bigger deal but no one cares if no one gets put in cuffs. It all has to do with domestic spying abuse - which we are already desensitized to.
I dont know why he hasnt forced the issue, but no one, even in the right wing media is questioning why. Everyone is just waiting for some vote fuckery.

RR fully expected Trump to lose his shit instead of waiting things out like he's doing. They never expected Congress to look into things.

Generally, Dems have media and masses 100% on their side, so they expected this...

Trump fires Comey.
Russia question still there backed by fake memo and all top brass at FBI and DOJ standing behind it as PROOF of Russian/Trump collusion to throw election.

Independent counsel named. Goes to work immediately. Busts 2 people on process crimes or irrelevant shit from years ago.

MSM beating drum against Trump.

Trump DOES NOT fire Mueller or RR. This is what they wanted and would have tipped RR and Sessions to indict Trump for obstruction.

Trumps lets them play their Russia collusion card.

They will indict him as it comes out the dossier is fake as shit and paid for by Hillary. Seriously bad news will come out about criminal activity by both Hillary and Obama.

Trump will survive, but 2018 will be a shitstorm.

Either Trump goes down and half the country is ready to kill the Dems, or Hillary and the Dems are going to be busted.

With a great economy and Dems looking like criminal liars, it will be interesting how much they still want to work against GEOTUS.

It's crazy to think how much the narrative changed since the Strzok/Page revelations which came from..........the DOJ. But the DOJ OIG

I hate thinking that so much of what needs to be exposed is in the hands of a guy named Horowitz who was put in the job by Obama, but there is some compelling evidence that he just may be /ourvindictivekike/ because of the way Obama's DOJ tried to strip out OIG authority since Horowitz got there in 2013

The Horowitzes and Breitbarts of the world can be quite resourceful and based af when they want. As long as they get what they want. If not, watch out.

You answered your own question.
> Wanted special prosecutor
> Knew firing Comey would lead to special prosecutor
> Advised Trump to fire Comey
And now, the rest of the story
R-stein was too zealous for his own good. Didn't anticipate
the investigation going nowhere and his plan backfiring.