Reminder: Blizzard overwatch will be banning you based on non-Blizzard social media posts

Blizzard will ban you based on what you say on social media like Facebook, YouTube, maybe even in Reddit.

youtu.be/5P1Md792fF8?t=2m19s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ej3xzPLGc
youtube.com/watch?v=lJvgMk53kV0
youtube.com/watch?v=n4IPBiB7SF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LoL > Overwatch

>playing sjw Blizzard games
Can't get banned from trash if you don't play trash.

Lol no they won’t

fuck overwatch

blizzard at it's roots is pretty redpilled though
if you look at WoW and Alliance vs Horde it literally represents the civilized white and asian races vs uncivilized savage hut dwelling non whites

agreed

Of course a Brazilian would say this, you're the Reason LoL is the worst game on the market.

who links their game account with their IRL information?

True have a > (you)

lets see you make a better game

This. How the hell would they know what my social accounts are?

Anyone under 25 and above 35

good, we need more segregation, they have their nu-games we have ours

What the fuck happened to Tracer's face?

Wow, that's sickening to listen to. What the fuck.

Sounds like an empty threat. It's a lot of work on Blizzard's part with little to gain from it.

Are you joking? I'd wager the average competitive gamer could make a better game given the same budget.

>(((overwatch)))
Play a white game like SWTOR and become a sith. (AKA the ubermensh)
>Can genocide and enslave inferior races
>Can fight a war against space jew controlled banks
>Can decide if good is relative

Lips too big

Actually, that's china.

Not to mention that they don't allow homosexual relationships.

They quickly turned this around with the movie.

>tfw when I haven't purchased a blizzard title since the first starcraft
Those niggers can go fuck themselves.

SJWs won't succeed in tainting the redpilled as fuck 2007 vanilla WoW
it's sheer redpilledness will live in forever

League is too toxic for me to enjoy.

is it the same "don't say no-no words in chat or we'll ban you from typing in chat" kind of empty threats?
They couldn't even run with that one, I feel like they could tell you they'll come to your house and kill your dog if you don't pick support when asked and it'd have the same weight at this point.
Wonder if they're still hemorrhaging players

It's a shareblue troll using a WN flag.

if anything i'm gonna get banned for assigning a voice line to my left thumbstick and spamming it any time i'm in the vicinity of an enemy. definitely got a big bag full of messages already.

sage shit theread

yeah swtor is nice but
>>ea

>Le EA is bad meme
Being grazed by a speck of shit doesn't make the mona Lisa any less beautiful.

Fuck me, is watching Sup Forums safe?

fucking gay thread kys

It baffles me that people like you actually exist. Like seriously how does someone like you even function? Do you just sit in your wallow contemplating your views until you notice a coincidence? Then mix these coincidences while projecting your insecurities on other people?

So basically they're taking out streamers that go against (((them)))

>>leonardo

>implying most of pol even has social media
get rekt niggers

you reek of soy and liberal millennial reddit numale pseudo-intellectualism, self-aggrandizing, smugness and the rest of the traits that come with the male hillary voter starter pack

Get them to buy the game then change the rules to get them banned.

Common knowledge that game's gutted cash shop trash now, and every patch more ham handed leftists and Star Justice Wars movie tie-ins sink it further.

The original Bioware guys were right to sell it off and GTFO, just like Lucas did. I blamed them at the time but in retrospect of tasteless morons lining up to pay to get on the diversity propaganda bus I don't anymore.

Star Wars is an idea whose time came in the 70s and was gone by KOTOR 2. Everyone else has only detracted from the franchise since.

Really? That's it? That's all you've got? You literally just got triggered hard and that's all you're going to give me? You couldn't even maintain the subject. I knew you were just a fucking kid when I first read your comments. Your reply only reaffirmed that. Get the fuck out of here kiddo this place isn't for you.

As if I play Blizzard games besides old Starcraft.

>me dum

That's not what Jeff said at all you retard.

Good thing I dont play normiewatch

Lol u r a fag

>people abuse report system and report people for everything
>people start getting banned for totally benign reasons
>people eventually no longer interact with each other at all out of fear of being banned
Let's get rid of toxicity by removing human interaction entirely. Why not just remove the ability to use your microphone or type to other players?

Who gives a shit just play something else then.

I'm kind of embarrassed that I play this hentai game, but it's just too late to stop now after almost 2years.

I havent gave blizzard money since the shitfest of diablo 3. Fuck blizzard.

Don't waste time on video games, and don't waste time on crying about getting banned on video games

im playing battlerite now days
the matchs are quicker and fun it gets stale after some time because there are little objectives but since the game is young i think that is gonna change soon
what i really want is a mmo f2p or b2p that doesnt suck dick

You guys are missing the point. It would be a good idea to push this and mass redpill their player base. This is an opportunity.

>playing games released past 2005
shygddt

>Jeff (((Kaplan)))

I dont have any of those, so I'm good

>playing oversoy

What shitfest? Diablo 3 was pretty good for a solid 2 years, havent played recently though.

Black Desert isn't terrible, haven't reached high level pvp but I hear it gets a little p2w...

LoL: 99% of girls have huge tits and a skinny waste, just as God intended
Overwatch: 70% of girls are ugly dykes. D.va and Mercy are the only mildy attractive ones

If you know how to create video games are know any red pilled videogame creators let me know.

>private company doing things entirely within their rights and legal reach
>Sup Forums proceeds to shit themselves screeching because it's not something they like

pottery

Git gud scrub

blizzard already lock all players into a 50/50 winrate because it wants everyone to have the same experience l0l

All pvp games aim to do that you retard. Even chess.

Do retards actually think like this? Like, just because a company can do something you shouldn't have an opinion on it?

I was banned from Diablo 3 forums and never went back. I hate what blizzard has become

look at the youtube comment section under that video, all the fucking kids approve of the Blizzard thought policing. Redpilling, suuuure.

Look up "The last night" the developer is really red pilled. he was attacked by feminists and sjws.

Saargon covered him some time ago here youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ej3xzPLGc

Another eplanation of the issue: youtube.com/watch?v=lJvgMk53kV0

Trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=n4IPBiB7SF4

Warhorse studios.

hey retard, company going out of it's way to look at people's social media is not within their legal or MORAL reach. How about they mind their own business?

Blizzard is run by a jew

>talking about yourself in third person
KYS
>inb4 b&

its impossible to know if you mean it or trolling, in case you mean it, kill yourself.

Blizzard fucking blows. They died with the release of World of Warcraft as far as im concerned. Everything after WOW has been utter trash. They released the best RTS games ever and ruined it all. They destroyed BW progaming by taking it over, forcing Kespa out, simply because they thought theyd make money.

FUCK BLIZZARD.

>Blizzard will ban you based on what you say on social media like Facebook, YouTube, maybe even in Reddit.

I don't partake in the jews electric gestapo/DDR lifesharing programme

Good luck banning me based on something I say on Sup Forums you kikes

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Jeff's voice literally pisses me off. I cant watch a developer update without having an uncontrollable urge to closes it.

>wasting money on an army of idiots to watch videos and stream all day just with the intent of banning them
yawn, that will end fast

Orwellian as fuck.

>tfw this will never happen again

You don't have to be a musician or a lyricist to realize that, say, "Lil Pump" is garbage and should be curbstomped

chess doesnt take half your pawns and royalty just because you've won 5 of your last games though does it retard

>Blizzard will ban you based on what you say on social media like Facebook, YouTube, maybe even in Reddit.

That's some Chinese-tier shit. Fucking leftists, how would they even know what your accounts are? What if you don't even have any accounts? Are you going to search through all the comments your character has ever said before in chat in all Blizzard games? Fucking authoritarian soygoy losers. They're mad their feefees get hurt so they have to censor things. "Oh but private companies can do whatever they want". Doesn't mean they should be dicks though.

Act like a cunt, get kicked out like a cunt. I dobut they're mainly searching for nazi larpers or Trump supporters. They're looking for people whose main reason to play is to troll, grief or even cheat.

how would they even know your account in the first place
im not watching
>all that shit
>by you

Lol what? You're blaming Blizzard for someone disconnecting?

>thinks it's normal for Blizzard to scan all your social media accounts just so you can play their fucking game
Wew lad. That being said its a good thing whenever the normies toys are taken away because that makes tem become more radical like us.

Listen to it again, they're saying if you post videos of you being a cunt in matches and intentionally losing, they'll look into your account which will speed up the process.
Literally nigger bragging on FB about their crimes tier.

>What is the entirety of the Warhammer franchise

I use racial slurs daily in both team and game chat.
>still not banned
Probably because I'm in Europe and we're not as batshit insane as you Americans yet.

>you're only allowed to criticize something if your ability to produce said art/game better

are u 16 lol

Hooly shit, dear God. You are fucking young. That thought process... MODS

Blizzard matchmakes you poorly if you have spent less money on the game. Blizzard employees are all LGBT+ proponents, and the whole game has become a gay and trans propaganda tool. Just listen to the fag lisp 1 in 5 players have in voice chat.

Don't let your child play this game lest he be turned into a raging faggot.

good thing I'm not a social media having faggot

er, no? Blizzard will deliberately give you retard teammates like yourself if you have won one too many games that night until it balances out at 50% winrate. This is documented and well known

over half the people ive played with on there hate niggers too

He was implying playing at a handicap with less pieces, by default that would imply people on his team leaving.

Or did you interpret it differently?

I'm just glad I dropped the vidya long ago. Fuck Blizzard and fuck the other publishers/developers.

as nostalgic as this pic makes me, why would the zerg bother stacking up human skulls like that?