Nani

nani

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/as-poland-s-holocaust-law-causes-storm-tillerson-says-never-again-1.5767938
twitter.com/yairlapid/status/957208421794709504
ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yair_Lapid
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
archive.is/tFqMW
archive.is/gvcFq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this guy and what is his nationality?

The Holocaust never happened

you can tell by his name he is from thailand

those are moon runes, he's clearly a nip

POLAND NO!

Here is some context

haaretz.com/us-news/as-poland-s-holocaust-law-causes-storm-tillerson-says-never-again-1.5767938

twitter.com/yairlapid/status/957208421794709504

Looks like people are not going to be silent about it.

Disgraceful. If he said that about the Ukrainians he would have some basis. Poland was utterly destroyed by the nazi's. I'm not an anti semite but its totally wrong how Jewish people have this victimhood monopoly on the Holocaust. Belorussians and Poles were considered untermenschen just like Jews...

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
POLAND NEEDS MORE REFUGEES!

>(((they))) are switching gears and going after poland because it is the one country in europe immune to their tricks

It's true.

My Grandfather came over to England during the war to join the RAF, he stayed because his family seat was purloined by the communists, he told me he had seen polish men rounding up and executing Jews. He had an Aunt who was a teacher at a dance school, during one lesson Polish men burst in and demanded all the students show ID, those with Jewish names were hurled out of the window, the dance school was on the 4th floor lol.

It wasn't only poles, in every country the Germans invaded the locals literally queued up to joint the police battalions in order to go on jew killing rampages, most Sonderkommando and Einsatzgruppen battalions were made up of Slavs.

>most Sonderkommando and Einsatzgruppen battalions were made up of Slavs.
"Made up" is the only correct part of this sentence.

>t. hohol diaspora

Israeli shit.

You're in denial, you should wake the fuck up, there's nothing to be ashamed of, your forefathers got their hands dirty dealing with a very serious (((issue)))

3 million non-Jewish Poles died in the holocaust. Fuck that kike for trying to wash away what happened to Poland.

Indeed, My Grandfather was a Pole, a Count no less and a fighter pilot, he won the DFC during WW2 and after he was badly injured by flak he switched to bombers where, he told me he spent the happiest days of the war dropping thousands of tons of incendiary bombs onto Dresden and cologne lol, places where now Muslims own the streets LMAO.

>hundreds of thousands
What the fuck? This anti-semite is denying the 6 gorillion?

That LARP was pathetic, 0/10.

Every word is true.

Whether or not you decide to believe it is meaningless to me.

It's true, my grand dad was there too, and can confirm. He watched told me how he watched in horror as a gang of loping drooling polacks attacked some jewish children and stole all their picassos and van goghs, and 6 million bars of gold bullion from them, while drinking German beer!

I love how the MINUTE, THE GODDAMN MINUTE (metaphorically) the Poles started to piss off the EU you start hearing about Polish Death camps.

I never heard one goddamn iota of that before the Polaks threw off the Brussel's yoke. The minute they did suddenly they are now culpable.

Don't you forget the cagefights between jewish inmates and wild bears, dirty goyim!!!

This, absolutely oy vey

Hahaa the plans to create a collaborative government in Poland was abandoned because there was no volunteers (the only such group known as the musketeers were thinking about it only for pragmatic reasons but nothing came out of fit). In Pomerania where many people had at least some German family members making them eligible for the volksliste there was also no real desire to just sign it to make life easier.
Sonderkommando were mostly Jewish prisoners but to claim that members of the Einstatzgruppen of all people, the unit that among other things was responsible for carrying out the AB Aktion which was the extermination of Polish political and academic class as well as the clergy and the officerse, was in most part Slavic would require some actual serious statistical work as its structure looked just like any other unit belonging to the SS and Gestapo.

ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php

The Jews need to get their position straight. 2 million non jewish polaks died in the holocaust according to this website.

That Jew annoyed me more than anything in the entire 2018 so far and I'm gonna fight to the fucking death and basically fuck everybody.

It were 3 mil though

Has he started to demand that Polish schools "educate" children more on the "horrors" of the holocaust? I.E. Are we making our children hate themselves and their ancestry hard enough?

>Ulice wasze, kamienice nasze

does anyone recognize this phrase?

Everyone here

We're immune

you making fun of the steel plate thousends of jews stood on that got lowered into electrified water?

italian you mean

But we all thought that the ZIONISTS were the problem and you still tried to assume that your Temple was being destroyed?

Cmon....we all know not one of you follow religion....

If you did you would not claim to be in charge of so much and create so many problems for everyone else....

The problem is inherent unfortunately and has to be dealt with by direct action to counter your claim of being Semites....

You are not Semites......you are acclaimed Israelites and are the most politically inept country on your own, without hiding under the wing of others.

You are so scared that you will be caught that you have invented aliases for eachother and hide like cowards....

If not for your "tribal" ways you would have no protection from your words.....

You hide words of spite behind weaponry you can't even use because you are hiding in the UN and in the US playing ponzi schemes as you pump and dump every business you touch

Cant you see your own problems?

Do they have to be shown to you every day?

Maybe you could remember that on your favorite day of the year.

Stand up for yourselves and claim that land as yours.....go on act like completely oblivious idiots.....

Try to act "Intelligent' and watch your "race" evolve into sentient beings all over again.....

You will find that "religion" waiting for you in the lands that you were banished from....

Bombogenesis was nothing compared to the Exodous that was planned afterwards.....

When your whole state is surrounded by Semites and Africans wondering why you think that you can walk the planet bragging about the creation of the Kymera.....

I am not the only one that knows who created what in what little letters

The one's you signed "We Don't Forgive. We Don't Forget"

You may not remember that from so long ago, but the whole of Europe does, as does the IOC....

Big Spiders ? 2012?

Don't Forget......

I dont know how are "kamienice" in english but the phrase means "Your streets our biuldings", it was used by jews towards Poles in communism times

The slav is immunized to the Jews tricks

I thought the death camps were Hitlers entire reason for war and made up to incite the people?

So was Hitler justified in invading Poland?

the eagle supports the jew more. Same with kraut

And even if that were true and wrong, what does it have to do with modern day poles? Don't follow Western Europe example and allow your people to be shamed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yair_Lapid
>Lapid suffered an asthma attack after inhaling dust kicked up by a helicopter, and was pulled from the Armored Corps. He then served as a military correspondent for the IDF's weekly newspaper,
Looks like he needs gas.

>Telling a conquered people they were complicit after they got their asses absolutely handed to them by Germany.
This guy is a complete fucking retard. Why did you link his retardation here ?

So hes retarded and pathetic at the same time.

Oh look, Yair Lapid is being an idiot again.

Remember the polocaust
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland

Who he?
News here painted him as next iisraeli pm...

Used to be a popular TV guy before he joined politics.
Leads the current centerist trend party, basically tries to appeal to the people who are tired of the older parties.

'Orgy of Murder': The Poles Who 'Hunted' Jews and Turned Them Over to the Nazis

"More than 200,000 Jews were killed, directly or indirectly, by Poles in World War II, says historian Jan Grabowski, who studied the brutal persecution of the victims. His conclusion: There were no bystanders in the Holocaust."
archive.is/tFqMW

>says historian Jan Grabowski

Squilly line name poo should shut the fuck up. Islam has killed millions more than even the highest holohoax numbers.

Sandniggers dumping on white people is a joke, they are animals

Nice try, "revisionist" and supporter of the "Nationalist" government of Poland. Your days of white wshing history are numbered
archive.is/gvcFq

boo hoo