Can we have a Guilty Crown thread?

Can we have a Guilty Crown thread?

No. Cancerous shit doesn't deserve thread.

Thread/

Shoe.

How come cancerous shit like you get to be born?

>Guilty Crap fanboi
Holy shit, this degenarate race exists even here?

Literally one of the worst anime ever made.

The one major thing I remember is that Shoe has an incredible unfair ending. Hes blind, missing an arm and forever doom to see his waifu in the darkness unable to move on. Not to mention hes surrounded by shitty friends that stabbed him in the back. Kinda of a downer IMO.

Liked the OST though - its the only reason I picked it up.

Dropped this piece of shit every week.

Dropped it at about 6 episodes in.

The whole entertainment of this show is derived from watching it with Sup Forums. The Shurer episodes will be forever in the so bad its good category. That OST though.

That scene where he was jumping on the bubbles to catch the girl was really well done. And I liked the music.

And it had one... no, THE worst directing I've ever seen in any anime.

I liked it. unlike all these contrarian faggot, I can enjoy good American cartoons

>the value of a person comes from the value of their void
Unfair? He completely deserved it after becoming treating everyone like shit. The only way the show could be worse is if he got a happy ending.

I would.

That's the only part of the show where he is somehow competent.

Its been a while so I don't remember all the details but I don't think he did it with malicious intent. It was a tough spot and he rose to the occasion in order to protect the group. He definitely made mistakes, but considering the circumstances he did rally everyone in the face of certain death.

Look I think its rough to be blind, crippled and alone for possibly the rest of his life.

I can't disagree with you there. Im just saying there has to be some consequences for his actions.
From what i remember, he didn't have much choice like you said. But some of his actions felt completely unnecessary and more like the writers were trying to capture the "ill carry the world's burden" attitude lelouch had in CG.
Sure the ending was kinda rough and a little unexpected but i still say it's fair.

Inori a shit

Guilty crown was actually one of the top 3 anime in the year it came out.

Same, can't stand Cliche: the show

Don't forget the only character who never betrayed Shoe.

I dropped it every week.

only thing i remember was that token "girl who's obsessed with the MC but goes unreciprocated"

and then them flying up to some flying castle or some shit while that bitch sang a song, also his mother being a cunt

I still remember that sideways MLRS scene. Or summoning fridge.

The most fucking retarded anime I ever saw.

>Not liking this

I enjoyed the music.

>the value of a person comes from the value of their void
He wasn't wrong though, especially in that situation.

OP2 > OP1

Is this show really that bad or is it a meme to hate it like SAO

Best girl that didn't deserve to die.

It was genuinely bad, but fun to watch with Sup Forums because of the shitposting.

Note that the late 2011/early 2012 period interceded with the initial hype around Katawa Shoujo.

For some time, Sup Forums was "disability fetish: the board".