Imagine being so pathetic, you brag about your skin color

I always see people on here like, "Lol, homosexuals are so pathetic, all they do is talk about being gay". All you idiots do is brag about being white, it's your defining feature. It isn't an achievement or an accomplishment, you didn't do anything to become white, shut up about it, no one cares. Imagine being so pathetic and accomplishing so little, you have to cling to your skin color to act like you've done something and it's your defining feature.

Imagine being so pathetic you beg for handouts because of your skin color

Except I don't do that

Do you have an actual rebuttal to what I said? I think not. BTFOOOOO

Sure I do. You're hypersensitive because you're a nigger. You feel inferior because you are inferior and your IQ reflects that, your lack of civilization reflects that and every other race on earths distain for you reflects that. You'll always lose the argument as long as you are still a stinky ashy negro with fat lips and boiled egg eyes.

Whites have accomplished the most in every aspect of life and civilization, sadly white pride is conflated with supremacy and racism 100% of the time irl, so we do it on here

Imagine being WHITE

el ogro...

Imagine being so pathetic, you brag about your sexuality

We do not rebut niggers.
WE CRUSH THEIR SKULLS

Where you at, nigger?

It’s better to take pride in your ethnicity than is to take pride in taking a an aids infected nigger cock up your asshole

Fuck off faggot SAGE

I'm white

>group accomplishments don't matter
Then go back to the cave, nigger. And stop using internet, which you did not create

gud bayt anun

No

ty

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to shitpost on the internet.

But we are not bragging about our skin colour
We are saying that we don't want to be ethnically replaced by inferior beings in our own countries.

Skin color

I fucking hate Amerimutts so much

Hey, quick question- what is the only noteworthy thing that history will remember about the president in your pic related?

your hate only makes us stronger you queer

>You're hypersensitive because you're a nigger
>Getting baited this easily
You just called yourself a nigger.