"hurr durr asians are bro tier!"

>"hurr durr asians are bro tier!"
Lmao no theyre not, they're still anti-white shitheads who wouldn't instantly betray you for some "oppresion points" leftists grant them

twitter.com/georgiaproblemz/status/956876150814466049

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually seems like there are a lot of people against that Asian girl in the replies, including a lot of black twitter accounts.

Soulless insectoids

No thanks

whtes are all by themselves, except a few asian whores. everyone’s only in it for their own race’s interests dumbass

Hitler was right he tried to save mankind:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

shes asian? looks mexican

Why are people in the Twitter comments pretending they care about what happens to white people?

Isn't that a spic though ?

Does she look Asian to you? That's a Bean Queen, my dear.

asians lack the empathy gene. they do not value life like the white man does. they are driven solely by greed and power

There’s a difference between Asian and brainwashed Asian American.

These

also it looks like they’re joking around and laughing? I need more context

this I don't understand why Sup Forums loves asians

Provably some autistic otaku virgins who got rejected by whites women's.

Blacks hate Asians...

Tyrone looks happy af in this pic

This. Everyone hates Asians because they’re a soft target.

Give it to me straight. Just how fucking terrible is public education in america?

The girl in the OP is probably not even Asian. Asians are usually the most reserved.

That's clearly a spic.
>they’re joking around and laughing
Yeah, because many people find humiliation and violence entertaining (when they're not the victim). The girl being attacked is not laughing; it's everyone else that is.

Ah okay I couldn’t see her face very well. That’s true. In any case yeah I’m pretty sure she’s not Asian.

>tfw no qt happa gf who pokes white girls with chair legs

(OP)
Dang that's just a few minutes from my house. The county is fucking stupid with it's zero tolerance policy, more than most. I think this girl is gonna get a lot of shit for this.

Looks like a spic

That's a spic, and it's going to jail for this. :^)

That's a spic

she looks mexican

The strength of our people will rise because it has too. We will remember our self love. We will remember our culture. We will remember our nation. We will remember who we are. We will not let them muddy us. We will not let them make us sick. We will not let me slowly burn us. We will fight back with the fever. We will fight back with fury. We will stand against the decline of the good our fathers have done for us.

theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

"In Britain the number of ethnic minority citizens has risen from a few tens of thousands in the 1950s, to more than 3 million - or around 6 per cent of the total population. While the number of whites is virtually static, higher fertility and net immigration means the number from ethnic minorities is growing by 2 to 3 per cent a year."

People that love Asians are hated by white girls and think that Asian girls won’t

Depends. Rich white schools are fine. Unfortunately however no one here gives a fuck about geography so it’s not great. Colleges are better, because the types of people that make public schools shit don’t go to college.

Everyone hates whites lol.

Ummmm. We all know this I hope. I swear I see more asian SJWs than white ones

Lol you are autistic af. They are all Americanized you dumbass

its a middle school and clearly a beaner that hit the girl in the head, shes facing simple battery charges

no names have been released yet

school info:
creekland middle
170 Russel Rd NE
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
phone number is +1 (770) 338-4700

>bolivia in charge of spotting asians
No slanted eyes, OP. Too wide a head, jaw set and cheeks to be of a SE Asian variety either, except maybe flip, but I seriously doubt it. Tacos, not noodles.

just 'dreamers' enriching our school system.

American born hapas are quite anti white.

Actual asians who were born in asia usually admire white people. Especially the women.

shes a mestizomierda, the clever bolivian subhuuman who made the post tried to frame Asians

That's because asians only think in terms of reputation, that's why there are so many of those asians embarassingly trying to act white (or black). All they care about is social currency. The insectoid has no inherent value system.

Looks Mexican to me.

Of course she's a fucking spic...

This whole thread qualifies as high-quality bait.

But they still keep their culture, which is a good thing, it only gets bad if they’re liberal brainwashed.

A. It's a spic not Asian
B. That teacher needs to be fired and seeing this if I ever have kids they will never go to a public school ever

Good for him, she’s like a 4/10 for Asians.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Whites are fucking pathetic. Notice how no one comes to her aid and the teacher does not intervene, instead they all laugh. In a SOUTHERN school no less, you know, the place in America where whites all claim to be badass tough guys all bout defending themselves.

Looks like a spic. Regardless, there are no allies or bro tier race.
At the end of the day, when push comes to shove, most people will remain loyal to their race and only their race.

Went to the link. Read some responses.
Turns out Twatters can be logical once in a blue moon.
Guess that's that for 2018; see you guys next year.

>Fucking beaner trash.
>Fucking incompetent teacher
>Fucking white trash filming and giggling with their 700$ phones