ITT we talk about a little piece of forgotten european history: The hungarian invasions of europe

ITT we talk about a little piece of forgotten european history: The hungarian invasions of europe.

>The Hungarian invasions of Europe (Hungarian: kalandozások, German: Ungarneinfälle) took place in the 9th and 10th centuries, the period of transition in the history of Europe between the early and high medieval period, when the territory of the former Carolingian Empire was threatened by invasion from multiple hostile forces, the Magyars (Hungarians) from the east, the Norsemen from the north and the Arabs from the south.

>According to the contemporary sources, the researchers count 45 (according to Nagy Kálmán) or 47 (According to Szabados György) raids in different parts of Europe. From these campaigns only 8 (17,5 %) were unsuccessful (901, 913, 933, 943, 948, 951, 955, 970) and 37 ended with success (82,5 %).

Explain yourselves Magyar-niggers

VIKINGS OF THE LAND FUCKER.

that sounds based

WERE ARE THE CHURCH TREASURY AT?

ONE WHITE HORSE FOR SHIT TONS OF LAND
BEST DEAL IN HISTORY

Hungs are cool,and make some very good wine,shame that most people ignore the fact.

Btw
>Bolgarorszag

What language is that?Sounds awesome.

>Hungarians confirmed as new PUREST WHITE GENES

Hungarians are genetically Slavs

>Hungarians are genetically Slavs

they are genetically insects

>be monk in Sankt Gallen
>fellow monks says Hungarians are coming
>can't_run_with_fellow_monk_beacuse_no_new_sandal.jpg
>you stay in church
>hungarians arrive
>HOL UP, WHERE IS THE GOLD AT?
>explain them that the other monks are took it away and hide it in a high castle
>they ask at least there is wine in the monstrosity
>say yes, but explain them that we need that wine when my fellow monks came back
>they start laughing
>ohshittheyaregoingtokillme.gif
>they actually understand it and they say the brought there own wine
>the insist that I should join there in drinking
>why_not.jpg
>GET WASTED IN HUNGARIAN STOLEN WINE
>Next day fellow monks came back
>They ask how did I survived
>I explain them there was no reason to kill me since all the treasury was in the well guarded castle
>mfw when head monk gave me less wine than those unwashed hungarians
And the best, thing is. This is actually happened.

interdasting

Good story! Btw all the Hungarians that I know are absolute bros...

That migration of Magyars into Central Europe, that is, the transportation of millions of civilians from one location to another, was so methodical and surgical in its operation that it must have required a high level of industrial, and tactical planning. It demonstrates the Magyar's high level of development relative to that time period. Its military, also, was unparalleled in the western world, and was founded upon not brute force and sheer numbers, but on a of a very advanced military doctrine that relied on psychological warfare as its foundation, not dissimilar to concepts seen in Sun Tzu's art of war.
It was not all doom and gloom for the western world, however, as the Magyars also brought with them many gifts. They introduced pants, leather shoes, underwear, more advanced horse saddles, the medieval coach, and sabres to their western european brethren.
They Magyars were not some obscure steppe chimps randomly raping and pillaging, and instead were the last surviving branch of Scythian and Hunnic civilization.

you Brazilians and your bunda obsession

>They introduced pants,
i though that was germanic tribes

Germans wore similar attire to celts and romans in the sense that they had essentially a variation of "kilts". The Hungarians could not have used "kilts" if even they had wanted to simply because they conducted military operations on horseback. That is the purpose of the pant - to protect the legs from getting burned from rubbing against the horse. Leather boots are another form of clothing that developed due to horse riding. All western Europeans wore sandals, or had so hide wraped around their feet. .

bs. germanics invented pants. 8th century frankish troops walked around in pants during winter faggot. The magyars were a nomadic faggot peoples that attacked weak spots for example during East frankish civil war, utilized light cavalry. their large amount of cavalry and good skill allowed them to quickly raid and retreat. when faced with better armoured troops and they stayed to fight they got btfo and after they got btfo so hard they stopped raiding and settled in hungary.

I cannot imagine why you would be this triggered. Although I'll concede that germans seemed to have already been wearing pants by the time of the Magyar invasions.
However, the Hungarians utilized Sun Tzu military doctrine that completely made a mockery out of Frankish troops. As a matter of fact, the Hungarian military tactics were so advanced that they are still taught today at West Point Military Academy.
But this is all just part of the many great achievements of European people. Nothing to get antagonist about. Besides, the Huns adopted Christianity and went on to be a Christian superpower and a bastion of white western civilization for 500 straight years.

>germanics invented pants
The Celts and the Scythians invented it;

> 8th century frankish troops
Franks weren't Germanic.

Gas yourself shitskin

>Scythians
I would bet most, if not all Hungarian technology from the 8th century was Scythian in origin.
>Franks weren't Germanic.
That's bait. Franks were clearly Germanic

>J2
>Cluster near French
>Originate from Pannonia
>Germanic

Pick one