Friendly reminder that this normie monument is still buried in the fucking sediment somewhere in Spain

Friendly reminder that this normie monument is still buried in the fucking sediment somewhere in Spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=6173817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le epic 9gag memes xddddd

everyone knows where it's at. we just don't have the will, manpower, and balls to actually do something about it

This physicly hurts me.
As for how we get rid of it the carving is made out of limestone. Limestone dissolves in viniger. Starting point?

I've got a few ideas on how to fuck with it and troll the shit out of infinity+1gag, so if it's still there in like a year (there were some spics that wanted to do it, but they're quite faggoty; I'd wager they're actually flebbitors), I'll go get a passport and fuckin do it.

What makes you think that someone didn't already defile the abomination?

Fucking hell. All those dead normalfag memes. A solid block of cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08

V I N E G A R

my nigger

you are now imagining a future where we nuked ourselves, and this was uncovered by future archeologists who have no idea what it depicts

Just give us some months ;)

I would do something, but I'm at the other side of the country.
Sorry user

>cringe
>>>/reddit/

>frog posting

Not gonna happen, >>>/forocoches/ tried a couple of weeks ago and nobody cares, you have pictures of the place in the thread
forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=6173817

gay

All we need to do is bury our own giant stone and simply write "UR A FAGET" on it.

Fucking newfags

What the fuck.

>Leaf posting

Don't need balls. Just vinegar.

Those were better times.

Get some vinegar and fuck it up boi

Does anybody have the exact location? I remember threads about this long time ago

Do the math on that and let me know how many olympic swimming pools full of vinegar you'd need for 24 tons of limestone

V I N E G A R
I
N
E
G
A
R

Sevilla creo

Mentira, Almería, en el desierto

Bua, pues allí hay para rato buscando

it actually hurts me, this is one of the carvings

Que alguien que viva por allí que vaya y que confirme las coordenadas

hopefully nobody will find it

Here's what I would do if I was in Spain
>Uncover stone
>Drill 12 cubic inch hole on top of stone
>Pour vinegar in hole
>Overflow pool of vinegar until it drizzles all over the stone
>Re-bury stone
Any questions?

tell me where it is, I will fly over there and destroy it myself just to make the world slightly less cancerous

Is this normie monument what causes Sup Forums and isis to finally join forces?

Las coordenadas ya estan, se triangulo en pasados threads, pero no hay ideas de como cargarselo

what would a Sup Forums monument look like?

like this but the anime version

Vinagre

Better.

Lat: 36.9461641173823
Lon: -2.4090152978897095

Calle Via Flavia, 24, 04259, Almería, Spain

Good luck, Spanons

>OH NO IT ANOTHER INTERNET HISTORIAN FAG
SAGE

self checked

the stone is covered in a shitton of earth, it wont be easy to just 'uncover the stone'
You would be much better off just pouring a whole truckfull of vinegar on top of the dig site

>want to destroy sculpture just because you don't like what is on it
>no better than sjws clamoring for destruction of historic statues

>9gag meme sculpture
>equivalent to several hundred/thousand year old historical monuments of founding fathers or other significant historical figures

actually kill yourself

>SELF... Self... self...
With an "H," it becomes "h-self." I'll place that thought on the H-shelf. Is SELF a delusion brought on by the auto-erotic asphyxiation of the obdurate soul-keeper?

Good point

It's buried. Who cares. It's not like it's on display like Transformers actor on Wall Street or something.

just requisition /k/ to send some /k/ommandos over. it'll be gone or defiled by whatever doomsday device they manage to make out of sand and dead Spaniards.

/k/ isn’t really that interesting. They’ll shoot at it with ak’s or ar’s. Maybe even slice it up with an over priced Spyderco knife. But the ain’t got shit for destroying something like that.