Fags want to get married, become an economic unit and adopt kids out of the over-burdened state system

>fags want to get married, become an economic unit and adopt kids out of the over-burdened state system
>Let's stop this from happening because my sand-nigger religion says it's wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

drugaddictionnow.com/2016/12/05/new-data-shows-higher-risk-of-substance-abuse-in-lgbt-community/
archive.is/B7rc1
samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUH-SexualOrientation-2015/NSDUH-SexualOrientation-2015/NSDUH-SexualOrientation-2015.htm
archive.is/Jp4hS
youtube.com/watch?v=qJFVPxBpezk
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
archive.is/B5FJV
cbsnews.com/news/heavy-teen-marijuana-use-may-cut-life-short-by-60/
archive.is/FZMsb
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/patrick-deneen-classical-liberalism-strikes-out/
archive.is/WNzTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>because my sand-nigger religion
That sure is incentive to side with you Satan worshiping cuck.
Disclaimer: no I wont play that game in advace

>leaf logic

IMO when it comes to gays and gay haters, gay marriage is a win-win. On one hand the gays are happy for obvious reasons, and on the other hand, the gay gene extinguishes itself within a century

Wish that pic was my life
Too bad I use Sup Forums

Fags are degenerate pedophiles.

>xbox

88.7% of you are. you are a freudian cunt worshipper and frog whore
like the satanic frogs you fuck and "marry"?

Guy on the right is cute.

Yeah, those oh so virtuous sodomites totally want to adopt kids to help out the poor "overburdened state system", they definitely don't have any ulterior motives...

It's a statistical fact that homosexuals are more likely to molest children.

>CONSOLE PEASANTS

88.7 bud. grabbem. offer those "faggots" your two jewish daughters' vaginas

i want to put my face in their butts and cuddle their muscles

Is this your first attempt at bait posting? You're doing a swell job, keep it up, you might get a raise.

>like the satanic frogs you fuck and "marry"?
Wrong yet again. I come here to defeat you. This is one of many battlefields I haunt trying to stop the spread of your devil worshiping cult. I don't care what you filth do to each other in private but you're bleeding out into the normal world with your perversion.

Sandnigger religiontards (christfags and mudslime cucks) are fucking all the kids, straight people have been normalizing fucking kids since the stone age.

pagan temple whore. fags dont want vaginas. rape is grabbems and sodomy

It's a statistical fact that men are more likely to molest children

Better make fatherhood illegal!

>I come here to defeat you
>one of the many battlefields I haunt

hmmm....

Great parents

the world will be destroyed. you set it up for that. resurrect eden. the frog is a medieval emblem for satan. you pushed it on here. bible says frogs are unclean. you blame me for being a reptile worshipping reprobate frog whore. masons worship vaginas. kys. you nephilim slob

user I want to feel you mmmm

source

>implying fags don't get surrogate mothers to carry their degenerate seed

>implying dykes don't go to sperm banks

My sandnigger God doesen't tell it's wrong, just your picture makes it pretty repulsive idea that those two could be daddies to some young child.

this

Post the straight statistics pl0x. Plus what's wrong with smoking the occasional J?

The real mistake that was made was fighting homosexuality on religious grounds. The fight could have easily been won with science.

kill all males. we all must become gyno whores and females. tits sucking monkey baby
>im a mother fuck yaaaaaaay!

>Jews are raping all the kids.
Fixed.

faggots don't want to actually form families, they don't want to actually get married, they do not form long term monogamous relationships

their entire reason for being is to spite "da breeders"

fags are disgusting and belong in bogs

I do not push the kek meme. Why do you insist on lying constantly? Oh silly me. You're devil worshipers.

truvada. doesnt work on you. box pox

projection. im fighting that. youre deflecting and projecting and making excuses. im not your enemy. you are. to all mankind. an affront to God, the only judge. image and likeness, son of satan
this

Freud's grandson is a pedophile too.

good. king james was too prolly. good posts mate

this had never worked in any society ever being publicly gay will become illegal again as it always does eventual history repeats itself again and again

drugaddictionnow.com/2016/12/05/new-data-shows-higher-risk-of-substance-abuse-in-lgbt-community/
archive.is/B7rc1
samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/NSDUH-SexualOrientation-2015/NSDUH-SexualOrientation-2015/NSDUH-SexualOrientation-2015.htm
archive.is/Jp4hS

Two dads is better than one, right OP?

who molested you

adam and eve created all deaths and all sins. posting on here is worse than being a single mother or any breeder or sinner

Gays are fine, they're an evolutionary dead end anyway since unless they find a surrogate at the most they'll just adopt.

Better than roastie racemixers, though all the pedophiles need to be hanged no matter what.

Oh god my big man ass wants to be mounted

Your sandnigger god already supports pedos, you people don't get phased when some imam or priest molests some kid.

noice. 88.7. you cannot defeat that

>Plus what's wrong with smoking the occasional J?
A lot is. At the minimal level it is a waste of money that helps losers feel okay with themselves.

This thread is very clearly a bait and tackle operation. No need to get upset by it.

Cool

Jews being Jews

it's in bible. it's in everybody's bodies. it's in breast milk pretty much
>MUH NICOTINE REEEEE
did you know pot smoking mothers' kids die less than no drugs moms? if a mom has no endocannabinoids and baby doesnt get any plant based ones, its jaw fails to function and it dies

2 dicks are worse than one at least he was Asian though

>Jews, Christians and Muslims are raping all the kids.
Fixed.

Damn that looks comfy. I wish I was gay

And those christfags and muslims almost always have one thing in common, they happen to be gay.

their fucking star means penis vagina. they are matrilineal. they made fake ass pussy worshipping isis because theyre all fake jews too. muh CGI REEEEEEE

Are you okay?

My beef with this is libertarian.

Pro gay marriage people think they hold a libertarian stance however they're misguided.

Marriage between people is a promise between them, witnessed by friends and family. Once the marriage is complete you sign a form that notifies the government of your marriage.

The 'libertarians' wants the government to have the 'power' to say you can be married or not.

To me that's absolutely disgusting.

There's no reason why gay people can't make that promise to each other. They should be lobbying for the government to recognise that.. not for the government to give them permission.

A government that has that power is evil. Currently they don't have that power

can you read you fucking troglodyte ingrate

I can that's why I am concerned. You are hopefully just trolling, but if your responses are genuine then that is indicative of something serious.

be specific you little runt and poodle

We had (and I suppose still do) a perfectly functioning alternative to allow for homosexual couples to receive similar benefits that heterosexual marriages receive.

Yet they still wanted the right to call it a fucking marriage and have it in churches.

Mmmm its so big but user I cant believe you made it fit mmmm

why do you want us to compete for pussies with you? you dont even want em? is that it?

You say a lot of incoherent and unsourced shit. When people point this out you get angry. That's pretty weird.

The homosexual is the ideal modern citizen for the government; a short-sighted nihilistic consumer.

Faggots are pedophiles and anti-culture advocates. They deserve the rope. Thank god public opinion is turning back against them.

Pardon?

be specific. you lost. i know more than you. youre not correcting me. just whining like a jew

Also a short lived one who won't be a drain on the welfare state.

It's always a fucking leaf without exception. Are all you guys implanted with brain implants at birth to make sure your cuck levels never drop below 99.9%?

nice approval rating. youre a traitor and an adulterous pagan slut
ok republigoy

>im not your enemy
Are you pushing the gay marriage meme?
Are you pushing the gay adoption meme?
Think again.

Seems fairly simple, ban those in same-sex marriages from being surrogates/donating sperm

No, they aren't. You are lying.

This is the entertainment that people considered normal in the 60s and 70s, no pedo going on there. Men wanting to fuck pre-teen girls has being sanctioned by all sandnigger religions.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJFVPxBpezk

if gays didnt exist you'd have a harder time laying the pussies we make cheaper for you by removing ourselves from competition. no wonder you have a huge debt and so does jewnald

Okay specifically none of your claims make any sense, nor do you provide citations. That inclines me to believe that you are debating in bad faith. See:

ive responded to this. youre failures. period. always have been. always will be. youre not christ like at all. all you do is live by way of women. it's gross as fuck

>At the minimal level it is a waste of money that helps losers feel okay with themselves.

It's harmless fun for winners and losers. What do you want "losers" to feel anyway? Despair and horror at how they've underachieved. Why don't you just relax or at least fuck off and let people enjoy themselves.

What do republicans have to do with it? Homosexuals are bigger consumers than Heterosexuals.

not my problem. clicking everything i posted and saying stupid jewnerics when you could tell me which parts were missing further confirmation is for lazy fatties. i dont lie. do your own research. this isnt a court of law

so you'd like that. being a capitalist shit head. you want more commies there illegal melania's commie family and dugin and bannon? huh?

>and adopt kids out of the over-burdened state system
Nope, it leads to screening procedures that are less effective at filtering out traffickers.

>so you'd like that. being a capitalist shit head.
I'm not a capitalist, homosexuals are the narcisstic woman-brained consumers the government loves.

They wont even leave a legacy when they die so the government loves it.

>implying fags don't get surrogate mothers to carry their degenerate seed
>implying dykes don't go to sperm banks
Ban that instead of gay marriage.

>It's harmless fun for winners and losers.
No
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
archive.is/B5FJV
cbsnews.com/news/heavy-teen-marijuana-use-may-cut-life-short-by-60/
archive.is/FZMsb

>What do you want "losers" to feel anyway? Despair and horror at how they've underachieved.

That would be better than feeling okay with themselves. Really they should feel responsibility for their situation and motivation to improve.

>Why don't you just relax or at least fuck off and let people enjoy themselves.

Because then I would be a bad person and a bad American.

republigoyim hate gays. love money. i hate money. hate republigoyim

ban your original bestiality sin

Very few straight couples deserve to have and raise children. Unfortunately, it is way too easy to have one, and quite difficult to raise. And I don't want a pride fag raising a kid to be political fodder. If two men in a relationship have the best interest of the kid at heart with no ulterior motive and wont instill stupid shit into their brains, I'm all for it.

But kill all child abusers and pedophiles, gay and straight.

Republicans love consumers, homosexuals are consumers. You're a statist wet dream for big government.

>sign of covenant is toxic
>no source
>old shit
>his pussies murder everything even the cures that came after this pic was made
enjoy the fucking yeast cancer you memeing prick potato

youre putting me in a box and have an alleged billionaire president who makes out with ALL pedos and also pence. another pedo and male

The truth is market and state liberalism grow inexorably together.

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/patrick-deneen-classical-liberalism-strikes-out/
archive.is/WNzTL

>Thus, the irony: individualism and statism are not opposites, but grow together in tandem. In our daily partisan politics, we have tended to pit individualism against statism – Ayn Rand against Karl Marx – with conservatives claiming to be individualists and progressives claiming to support an expansive state. But what we have witnessed is the simultaneous growth of both the state and the rise of individualism, not as opposites, but as necessary partners. The world has never seen a more individualistic society nor a more encompassing state. The state has empowered itself by claiming to empower the individual. The practical effect is to leave the populace disempowered amid our liberty, along with a felt sense of inability to control or influence the state, the economy, and much of our own fates.

As a homosexual you are by default a narcissist because you put your own sexual perversion over leaving a legacy or the moral norms of society. So yes you're in a box of your own creation.

eve came of adam. adam of the ground. adam received breath of life. eve did not. so who's narcissistic and fucking his clone? why not just transition to your no homo balls arent touching feminine penis womanhood? huh?

I can't fucking win with you people! If I rail against the corrupt bloated state you call me a faggots anarchist, and if I accept authority I'm a submissive bootlicking statist. I'm going to hoard guns until I see fire on the horizon.

>I lack the intelligence and eloquence to defend my position

Like narcissism, homosexuality is a function of father deprivation. The less father, the less reality. The less father, the less family. The less family, the less reality. The less community, the less reality. The reverse of all of those equations is also true. By fostering narcissism and promoting narcissistic personalities—homosexuals, rock stars, etc.—to positions of celebrity and prominence, the consumer culture weakens family and community and strengthens its hold over the weakened individuals who must struggle through life without support from community or family. The only thing they can hold onto without fear of reprisal is their narcissistic fantasies of themselves as grandiose and “special.”