>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/kissinger-warns-senators-of-systemic-failure-of-world-order-1.508497
twitter.com/walid970721/status/957142684027809793
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957225314920394752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kissinger warns senators of 'systemic failure of world order'

stripes.com/news/kissinger-warns-senators-of-systemic-failure-of-world-order-1.508497

HOW MANY turks are dead pls

Dayyyyyummm bet she got nice milkers under there. TTTTTHHHHHIIIICCCCC

>turks vs kurds

mmm nazbol bread

ya bashar

>tfw Israel will soon have 6 million more solider ready to die for her

Reminder:
Kurds
America
Israel

Will overcome the shitskins and dominate the Middle East.

Continue as usual.

looks like a disgusting drag queen holy fuck kurds are hideous animals

What is the most destructive force in history to civilizations? Is it plague? Earthquakes? Nuclear weapons? Or comet strikes? No, the world's best mathematicians, philosophers and thinkers have narrowed it down to one single group responsible for almost all conquest of modern civilizations: TÜRK Women.

Upon entering a new country, TÜRK woman's first move is to demand tributes (yasaq) from the host-servants (gold-digging wh*Te grls) who usually give in due to the TÜRK woman's sheer force of will, then once they have established themselves financially, TÜRK women begin stealing semen from the local wh*Te chieftains and kings to create TÜRK dynasties who in turn help take over the rest of the nation for them. So far no European country has been able to withstand the TÜRK onslaught and they are well on their way to becoming part of the TÜRK Caliphate!

Is it mutt hours already?

>6pm Eastern
about right

It is the weekend so yes.

m...mommie

gib...

gib...

gib me...

GIB ME...

GIIIIIIIIBBB MEEEEE.....

GIB ME MILKIEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

that are you smoking?

Sage bread is old and mouldy

>memeflag
>k*rds

what the fuck? i don't even remember this scene
what episode is this?

Gay bread is gay

Around 5-7,forgot the exact number

Why is she wearing high heels?

why did the US arm the Kurds against the wishes of turkey

Turks claiming 5
SOHR claiming 7
Kurds claiming 70 million+ (including erdogan)

Because the Kurds are actually a democracy trying to fix the Middle East and the Turks are not

Very bad bread, i thought it will be much better. Very, very bad bread.

because she's a photo op, her entire reason for being is to partake in a photo op, nothing more

Destabilizing regions by providing guerilla groups with arms is like the US expertise at this point.

So why did the US allow Turkey to buy F-35s?

kek, that fucker sees teh same shit we see just from the wrong end/motivation

Because Pentagon lives in their own special world while US "diplomatic" departments at least fucking try.
That's literally the only reason. Tillerson had to damage control so hard on the 30k border force bullshit that there's no fucking way in hell anyone actually coordinated it.

Because fuck the Turks. That was more or less the reasonning I guess. Defendable.

Because turkey is a good counter to Russia in the region.

for israel, just like everything else, this your first day in geopolitics kid? you should move yourself to reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar for something that's more your speed

You should read that Drumpf book. I think you would like it. And even if only 1% is true it shows how incompetent the US government is right now

/comfy/

Because F-35 is uttershit and US knows that it's going to be complety useless for turks, so they might as well score some cheap shekels?

>da jooooooos
These threads are retarded you know nothing about our interests

did the US try to kill Erdogan and if so why did if fail

Kurds are weird. Are they even a real people?

Is it sweet? Asking for a friend.

our /sg/ telegramm maymay channel gave a free .pdf
of it, thanks again to you guys for that

for Israel is too easy of an answer...go deeper I can handle it

>Taliban targeted innocent Afghans, brave police in Kabul today. Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims, and first responders. We will not allow the Taliban to win!

Mhmm, apart from Turkey and Russia getting along quite well nowadays, even better than Turkey gets along with the US.

>(((our interests)))

Most likely no, anything suspicious death regarding Erdogan would give the Turks massive incentive to fuck things up.

What would they gain on killing him when they can just neuter him by supplying random rebels with guns and other subversive activities?

>our interests
>systematic corruption is in my interest
I think you got your priorities in a weird order

Was it an hospital linked to Shias or the military, or did they target randomly ?

Because the Kurds are a more stabilizing influence in the region and the Kurds raped ISIS with the help of Mattis. They deserve our support, plus look at those qts they deserve to be helped

no idea, drumpf does not provide sources

The pentagons agenda is to have complete control over the region. They don't want any substantial power to rise, and especially not any power that could be an ally to Russia.

The only exception is Israel of course, because well you know "greatest ally". The Saudis also seem to be under their heel.

>systematic corruption
>in a weird order
oh no, he does have his priorities set straight

>we

>this is mutt hours again

trust me america will win when the terro... i mean rebels win

Well Turkey is manufacturing crucial F-35 components actually. It will be fun to see how it goes if Turkey ends up accidentally killing US servicemen with their shenanigans against the Kurds.
You're welcome even though I didn't do anything kek

are these the same Kurds, that george bush told to kill saddam hussein and then turn his back on them...why would they true the US again

hi im new to the whole syria thing and i want to learn about it

i hate israel but love western civilization and don't think islam should be anywhere in europe.
who am i rooting for and who should i hate?

fair enough
>those who think America is declining faster than expected right now

> Isis formed organically

are you an arab?

Trump is not bush, he’s loyal

That Wolff or Wolfowitz or w/e guy's book?
That's a smear, and he even admits it. Plus you don't need to read it to notice something is really really wrong if during like 2 days one government body announces something and then the other body has to stop them and try to put out the dumpster fire.
And that's not even the only time it happened. Tillerson says one thing, Haley says another thing, Trump says something that's completely opposite to them both. Like what the fuck.

>who am i rooting for and who should i hate?
is this really the best introduction into a topic?
why not ask
>what should I inform myself about?
you will come to your own conclusion soon enough

>he’s loyal

>you will come to your own conclusion soon enough

but that takes time and effort :/

to who the kurds, the turks or the russian im confused again

If we take the Turk's at there word on PKK casualties how many more to break them?

Are they fanatical enough to try VBIED's in the later stages?

bush senior did nothing wrong. it was the jew kissinger.
jews always talk about that the kurds are good people, but never help them really.
btw mossad catched öcalan and bring him to the turks.

Nah, fortunately. But I still weep bitterly for Byzantium

Wtf an Instagram saudi shit eating tranny doing on the battlefield..... Nvm I kno

Jaafar brings the banter

>Saudi Arabia wants to contribute it's visions to a new Syrian constitution
twitter.com/walid970721/status/957142684027809793

They're probably already negotiating with Russia and Syria. Just that they can't agree to their terms.

take more care about paris. berlin is already lost

Gulf proposals to the new constitution were garbage, allegedly. You can read some of it on the withinsyria twitter.
They generally wanted to make Syria constitutionally impossible to govern.

a confederation might work best

The arabs betrayed us and there was no way in hell we'd let an Islamic caliphate exist.

It being a smear doesn't stop it from being true. Word is that Bannon shadow authored a good amount of the book. Anyway you are right about how unorganized the US government is.

>Are they fanatical enough to try VBIED's in the later stages?
who, the T*rks or the K*rds?

..I just imagined two VBIED drivers of different factions meeting on the battlefield and try to be the first to blow up the other

>gibe kurd independence and we let you brotec us!

>how many more to break them?
about half the force.
>Are they fanatical enough to try VBIED's in the later stages?
In Turkey, they were. But they have to look like special snowflakes this, therefore I'm not expecting it.

Oh no the turks killed the faggot american from the ypg

twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/957225314920394752

>doesn't stop it from being true
sure, but the Pole is still right, it make it unuseable as basis of assesment.
It's enough to take their own changing statements to come to the conclusion that they are quite inept.

fake as f

which arabs...sorry if this is basic knowledge by I'd like to know

>there was no way in hell we'd let an Islamic caliphate exist.
Oh, really? So thats why John Kerry said that the US watched ISIS "exist" and grow because they hoped it would "put pressure on Damascus"?

that goes fast. are they not today yesterday arrived in afrin. perhaps the kill numbers of turks are correct.

can we get more of her already. ffs

S
I'm not saying that the book is a good assessment. I'm saying it makes for some entertaining reading.

wtf are you on ?

Russians might actually push their idea of a RF-style Syria with a strong central government. It's one of the only things that could actually work there.

I am with kurds

Update Afrin: Kurdish official accuses Turkey of using forbidden Napalm weapons in Afrin.

I thought Turks were using nukes there.

>Napalm weapons in Afrin.
oh boy, I doubt it, but I still look forward to some pics

Turanism