I heard this isn't common in america anymore. Why is that?

I heard this isn't common in america anymore. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu25AMYi2gI
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Staged photos? Nah, that shit is all over the fuckin' place.

would would this be common in a nigger country?

Jews

Never was.

GERMANY - BROWN IN A SINGLE GENERATION

Picking flowers? Inspecting the contents of each others nostrils? What?

God, I wish that was me on the right.

I am going to buy land in Montana and marry my blonde hair blue eye gf.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu25AMYi2gI

top kek

You know that blonde Nordic phenotype that you see in old photos of Americans?

That literally doesn't exist in younger generations. I have only seen 1-2 people that look like that, that I can recall within the past year.

The Amerimutt meme is a meme for a reason. And there's a reason you're seeing push back on this board against WN because the shitskins on here think they're "le based" and want to live in our societies.

It is a passive aggressive invasion.

For what reason? You're just running from the inevitable. This country will be brown as fuck by the time your children are adults. You will unironically have brown grandchildren if you stay in this country.

You seem pretty autistic and defeatist.

This is literally wrong.

Looking at your birthrate its not common in Norway either

It's not common in your country either nigger.

WE WILL WIN. Our will will over power the ones who wish to destroy our nations, our cultures, and our livelihoods. No longer will we be discriminated against through state programs of affirmative action. No longer will we allow migrates to overtake our nations. No longer will we watch as our families are taken apart from us. No longer will we let our wives marry the government. We, as a people, will stand to fight these injustices.

theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

"One demographer, who didn't want to be named for fear of being called racist, said: 'It's a matter of pure arithmetic that, if nothing else happens, non-Euro peans will become a majority and whites a minority in the UK. That would probably be the first time an indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority in its historic homeland.'"

(((They))) are succeeding in exterminating the Sethian bloodline.

And you sound like a shill since you have nothing of substance to say.

The white American cash cow has had enough, we are leaving. Enjoy your brain drain. I know you work for the US government and are trying to keep up the morale, it's not working.

Did you know that if you have more white children that this won't happen? Why are white people such pussies and depressed all of the time?

I feel like i need to bud in and correct some bullshit here. Listen dude blonde hair and blue eyed children are here in the states nothing is going on.

We can't have children because we pay taxes for minority welfare. It's a dysgenic system where it's harder for the smartest to have kids. Fix it or America becomes brown and dumb with no more white people to hold it up.

Maybe whites don't want to have 2 billion people in this country, did that ever occur to you?

Why do you promote this idea that we need never ending population growth - it's not sustainable? And if we refuse to comply you will ethnically replace us with mass immigration? Fuck you

I live in a state full of Dutch, Poles, and Germans. There are very few natural blondes in my university.

Just have 10 kids. Who will stop you? People used to live on $5 dollars a day 100 years ago, why can't you?

The overpopulation scare was jewish propaganda, friend. It was only targeted towards whites. The immigration is also caused by jews.

Just have 12 kids. Who will stop you? People used to live on $5 dollars a day 100 years ago, why can't you?

The person you're replying to is an idiot mulatto spic with an 80 IQ - as evident by his god awful posting.

Who cares? Honestly? Who gives a shit

You have to go to the Midwest, mountain states, and the white parts of the South. You can see this in Montana but not California (except maybe the inland farm areas) or much of either coasts. The big city welfare gibs attracted all the gimmiegrants.

Because compensating for inflation that's worth roughly $160 today. If my kids can't find mates here, it won't even matter. I'll just take my good genes to Russia or something. Idiots made this shithole. Now they can rot in it.

Motherfucker, I don't WANT to be surrounded by hundreds of millions of people. Why do you think that is a desirable way to live - are you descended from third world scum? Do you like sitting in traffic? Do you like waiting in long lines at the store? Do you like not being able to stand or park somewhere for 30 seconds without some other motherfucker breathing down your neck?

>inb4 hurry get out of the city then
The whole fucking country is being developed. Even Wyoming now has a fucking Five Guys or Walmart on every corner.

You don't obviously because you're a subhuman spic and you don't belong in this country. KYS

Uh sure whatever you say lol

God awful posting? You mean debunking misinformation on the internet? That you get from internet articles (click bait) and documentaries that promote bias opinion and overexagerated claims?

No you idiot beacuse unlike you i know the biological facts about hair color and skin color

As a blond who wants blond kids I care.

Mulatto babies are in right now.

Yet we have programs like affermative action that bring down the socioeconomic stats of whites. We are not longer allowed in colleges across our own nations. Yet, we can no longer get low paying jobs because minorities have taken them. Whites are now a discriminated group within large corporation, as they want a "diverse" workforce. Our women are now working instead of having children.

I meant $5 in today's money. Move to the countryside and everything will be cheaper. If you love the white race so much, start making sacrifices. This means you can't have a comfy life of sitting on the computer all day.

It's common at my house

sure, it's common in germany too. You will provoke someting?

Stop working for other people. Start your own small business. It blows my mind that people always talk about how we are going to turn things around in the world and then you fold this easy.

your tears and periods

Not uncommon.
My ex is running around somewhere with my white children doing this. And I'm sitting here with my thumb in my ass paying it $$$.

actors are very common in America

JF?

I've said the opposite. We are going to fight. We will not let these injustices stand. We will attack them and we will win.

Because no one is considered "white" anymore according to Sup Forums
I am 1/4 irish and 1/4 polish but my pure jewish mother (who looks white) somehow means I am a mutt.

Clearly you don't. I'm not wasting my time replying to you again. You'd have a better time on ebaums or 9gag or something.

heng deg

>White women having white children in USA
What?Sven nr2 i think you might be high

But I can just become a literal Russian hacker and sit on a computer all day and get free refrigerators for making white babies there.

Ok, sorry I misunderstood. I'm just so tired of people wanting to give up just because things get hard and will be hard in the future. We won't enjoy anything worthwhile in our lifetimes, but hopefully our grandchildren will.

Aww shit you got me. Will they be mini fridges or regular sized.

St Petersburg area is where the Nordic-Slavs live, oddly enough it's also one of the nicest parts of Russia. Really makes you think.

You're probably memeing but I'm also planning on leaving the US. I wouldn't go to Russia, but I am leaving. Spoiled boomers and Jews ruined this country.

Russia is a bad move. Move to Hungary or Montenegro instead.

>jewish mother
>PURE JEWISH
Even if you had blue eyes and blond hair you wouldn't be white. Now you're eternally tainted. That's why we don't like racemixing silly.
Trust me, I am very knowledgeable about miscigenation

Why isn't it?

Sup Forums has always been like that. Type out a thoughtful post about these types of situations and people come out of the woodwork to say "hurr that's literally wrong I never see dat hurrrrr".
Maybe they are shills, it would make sense.

For those that read the article: do you think this kind of content redpills or blue pills normies?

Single mothers?
Burger thots are abundant and ripe for impregnation.

>mfw I got 3 white women pregnant before being deported.

jews

tfw female cousin divorced her white husband to date a jew and help raise his kid instead of having kids of her own, and my uncles are too beta to even tell her not to, let alone woke enough to make the connection between Frankfurt School subversion and the JQ. but Sup Forums understands.

tfw genius-IQ bavarian-phenotype officemate left her bf of 5yrs in order to ride the cock carousel thanks to (((feminism)))

tfw another cousin is studying (((environmentalism))) and how to forage for food and medicinal herbs in the woods.

tfw exes gave up their virginity young, then made me wait for sex claiming they were virgins when in reality they weren't, and the school system sex-ed taught me that this was normal and acceptable behavior.

tfw 100% white in 56% white country

Are you a good little Jew? Or do you hate them entirely?

I see dozens of blonde hair blue/green eyed kids every day. Where the fuck do you live? San Diego?

White Americans were wiped out by a contagious disease known as Small-POC's introduced by foreign colonials.

You know literally all you have to do to fight against that is to find some some blonde girl and have kids with her... No ones stopping you.

She’s too busy raising a niglet after Tyrone ran away.

>1 person making children will turn the tides against the 160+ million shitskins

The writing is on the wall. We will be South Africa tier within the century.

What about my children or my grandchildren? I'm not a fucking boomer, I can see there won't be many white people to choose from for my children. There's barely any for me as it is.

Florida, son.