Pic related

Pic related

I’ve often thought that travel was a huge predictor of political leanings and it’s recently been proven.

I think I’d like to start a charity that acquires passports for poor Republicans from shithole rural areas and sends them on month long vacations to places like Colombia (I’ve been and it’s hecka tight) so they can see how naive they are about the world firsthand. Anyone else think this would help solve a lot of the ethno-state internet boi problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-major-cities-in-north-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you trying to get even more poor kids hooked on coke?

99% of traveling is an enormous waste of money. Also, fuck you, you retarded faggot, we're the only ones trying to stop the US from becoming brazil. Retards like you make me regret giving a shit. Getting raped to death by niggers may be all that could possibly grant you even a moment of insight.

I would like to help fix your demented worldview friend, with an all expenses paid vacation to a place where you can gain a little life experience. You're not gonna find what you're looking for here on Sup Forums, beleedat

>Let's send conservatives to violent third-world countries! That will surely change their opinions on immigration and globalism!

>I spent 3 months pay to hang out at a resort for 5 days, that means I'm cultured and we should let 50 million illiterate beaners into the country and give all our money to the government!
God damn your whore of a mother for bringing such a putrid waste of breath into this world. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Um, no. I lived with a family for 2 months wwoofing. Actually ended up making money. See this is what I'm talking about, you guys are really dumb about this stuff.

Letting them rot away in their shitty little towns where they grew up while everyone who is smart enough to get a marketable job moves away does not seem to be opening many doors for them. So, it's worth a shot?

Why would I need to travel when this great nation has every environment I could possiblly want to see?
I got my passport after playing the video game, Papers Please. The passport is the ultimate form of identifying document.

You don't make money in that program, so you're full of shit. But supposing you did, why do you think working as a mud slave in a shithole for two months means that we should let them in?

Have you not ever left the country? Ever?

If you leave the country for any reason other than buisiness, family, or world class competition, you are retarded.

i literally travel the world and im a nazi from nyc

Good lord, I didn't make the money doing the actual wwoofing. I helped the guy I lived with fix cars on the side.

Also, this isn't a conversation about "letting them in" - so you can stop foaming at the mouth about that. Why don't we talk about why you don't travel around the world and experience life? Is it because you're afraid?

Perhaps concentrating industry in cities where crime is rampant isn't a good solution to trying to engage these people in the economy.

The problem with this line of thought is that you're not actually looking at people who have travelled the world.

Going to France was one of the biggest disappointments of my life. I got on the plane in NYC and got off the plane in a French speaking NYC (Paris). Same morals. Same snide progressivism. Same post-modernist egalitarian ideals.

The reason all those sorority girls who travel to Europe vote liberal is not because they are well travelled and worldly; it's because they have never escaped from the liberal world order. They Haven't seen the world. They've seen Liberal America in different parts of the world.

I've only been to Canada. So I haven't ever really left the country.

"Experiencing life" is getting a real job, you hippy faggot, and I can get almost any kind of fun activity I could want right here in the states.

Those people in all the red states on your map have seen the world a different way: they've travelled the world on military orders.

I've been to Africa and fought in Afghanistan. That alone has shown me more of the way the world is than any of my travels across Europe via a passport.

I have a passport, used it a few times, still fucking hate libtards and their faggoty bullshit.

Did you have any stats to back that claim up, or just that anecdote about your sad trip to Paris?

Look, whether someone is or is not "worldly" is contingent on them having the passport in the first place... so... not having one pretty summarily removes one from the running.

I've been to mexico and canada. The usa has more to offer. My passport is just a great form of identification now. I can go somewhere if I want, but I would rather just head somewhere else in the USA if I want a change of scenery.

The people in the red states on your map have explored the world the same way that European conquerors have seen the world: via military orders.

I've fought in Afghanistan. I've been through Africa. I learned more about the world and more about reality from those travels than I have in my passport travels through Europe.

99% of people with passports visit nations with exactly the same morals and ideals as America. Their views never get challenged; they just get reinforced.

I agree that having a real job is part of "experiencing life", but it's certainly not the entirety of it. Btw, I'm independently wealthy, started a digital media company and it's doing very well. Going to start another in a few months.

>people in the military who travel around the globe are left wing
>poor inner city niggers who cant afford a car fly about the globe sipping champagne
No. You are a fucking idiot OP. Kill yourself.

You're either full of shit or an actual retard. Only a moron would make himself independently wealthy and then vote liberal, unless he was in on the machine

>digital media company
He's involved in communications and advertising and doesn't have a fucking clue that most farmers in those red states are also self employed and independently wealthy. They just arent rotten Bourgeois scum that can only think in decadent metropolitan terms. So well traveled but still so ignorant of life outside of a city.

I dont need to see the world in order to help you and your kind I.E. WHITE LIBERALS your people have done enough damage so thank you fuckboy

I disagree. The thesis of the argument I presented above is that a passport is neither necessary for being worldly, nor do those who have them utilize them to go to places that challenge their worldview.

If you want to go to a country that is legitimately different from the US, you will usually get challenged by either our State Department or the other country's bureaucracy. US Citizens can't travel to the three hermit kingdoms (Turkmenistan, Best Korea, and Belarus) without specific State Department approval. Africa is really the only place, and it costs a fortune for an American to get to the legit countries there.

I'm from NYC - where, I'm sure you know, all the rich liberals live. Despite its flaws, when you live in a big city you see a lot of what public spending does for you. It's more that I don't want to be a rich guy in a third world country. Also, I'm not a psycho about money, I have enough of it that I don't need to be a grasping douche about it.

Been overseas several times, planning another trip shortly. If anything it made me more conservative or at least appreciate our country more.

Travel is a virtue only for rootless cosmopolites.

Public spending didn't build your city, investors did. Though the fact that you live there explains a lot about why you like travelling so much

>flew puddle jumpers in africa for 4 years, it made me actually hate niggers
>flew A320's for LAN chile and lived in Santiago for 3 years, it made me hate Haitians
>globalisation is absolute cancer
>traveled to over 60 countries, it made me even more right wing

>posts pic of nigger territories
>pins the consequences of niggerdom of whites
typical of a certain (((brand))) of thinking.

I lived in Montana for a few months too many years ago, did some cattle ranching even. I fully understand how wealthy some of those guys are. Also, I'm just talking bout the passport stats brother, no need to get all bottom hurt about rich farmers

Passport holders

Not US citizens

Every shithole on Earth has more passports than toilets

Pic of Passport holder

>I lived in Montana for a few months
Thats nice, i lived that life since i was an infant it is in my veins, i don't go for a jaunt about the country side yelling at cattle thinking thats given me an education in farming. Cunt.

Well sure, I mean don't get me started about Robert Moses. But presently, maintaining the city is largely a task of public spending.

I keep seeing this line of thinking like: "why would I leave X? It has everything!"

And that's exactly the point, your town having a combination taco bell + pizza hut is a cool convenience, but it's not the sum total of human ambition.

Seriously. This trust fund baby spends a few months doing "poor people" things and then thinks he's some kind of world wise sage of sophistication.

I'm reminded of stories where Marie Antoinette would play "shepherd" when staying at some of the Royal Estates in the countryside. It was a carefully choreographed farce, but Marie came to believe it actually gave her some insight into the minds and circumstances of the peasantry. This idiot reminds me of that.

Can you de-weaponize your autism for a moment? I'm just telling you that I understand firsthand that there are wealthy farmers for chrissakes. What are you so triggered about exactly?

Its also why we are going to win user the world will be shaped if not by us then by men who think like us.

>What are you so triggered about exactly?
The Cosmopolitan soy leeching out of my screen.

You don't need a passport to leave your town. Nothing wrong with a road trip. Mountain climbing, kyacking, all good shit. But what does going to Brazil or Indionesia let you do that you couldn't do within a few states of home? Some people have a legit answer (such as buisiness, sports, or world class climbing/scuba) but most do not.

You guys are proving my point hilariously. wwoofing is totally safe and fun, a cheap way to get out of the house for a while. Like, calm yourselves, I'm not saying I understand the plight of the poor and starving because I stayed in a cottage on a farm in Colombia.

I think you are too arrogant to see which point you are proving here.

What the fuck is your point? That trendy douches who travel to carefully maintained "safe spaces" in the 3rd world, or their rich friend's uncle's ranch in Montana tend to be Liberal? That people who can throw large amounts of money and time into frivolous pursuits tend to think that things are going well, and that the globalist status quo is good? That the spoiled and pampered have mindlessly swallowed the conceits of their day? That those who LARP as revolutionaries actually live in a modern day Versailles? You're a clueless, naive fraud. You have carefully avoid actually challenging your world view. Instead, you have traveled to all the places in the world that reinforce your preexisting world view. You are worthless. Please kill yourself.

At first
>I traveled to Colombia and that made me educated about the world and all the people in it
But then
>I'm not saying I understand the plight of the poor and starving because I stayed in a cottage on a farm in Colombia

Pathetic.

H-hey, that's not very nice frend

What countries are they going to? I'll bet it's Europe and India

Like, exactly my point. Going to Colombia does not equal understanding the plight of the poor because... wait for it... there are... are you ready? Other things in Colombia other than poor people! But you can't help but steer the conversation in that direction.

>I think I’d like to start a charity that acquires passports for poor Republicans from shithole rural areas and sends them on month long vacations to places like Colombia (I’ve been and it’s hecka tight) so they can see how naive they are about the world firsthand. Anyone else think this would help solve a lot of the ethno-state internet boi problems?

Latino Texan here,
You stupid little shit. I was traveling to Mexico before long befoe your faggot as was born. I'd like to see your sorry ass try to make it three blocks before someone kidnapped your ass and held you for ransom. You need to shut the fuck up about shit you know nothing about.

why do you post this pic in every thread

For the fuck of it

There's nothing wrong with an ethno-state; it's the ultimate form of self-determination. People on the left like to point out how Africa is a mess thanks to its ethnic hodge-podging but want to do the same in the West? Good lord; and before you try to defame me, I do have a passport and I've been outside the US

>why do you post this pic in every thread

Plus most people look at replies with pics.

you are so stupid that it actually hurts, See conservatives even if they had not witnessed the 3rd world misery and multifagdom culture previously would immediately realize that yes they were right in not wanting the worlds riff raff to pollute their God Blessed America. Maybe you have been to many vacation spots and consider yourself an expert on Tourist culture. I lived in Mexico for many years and damn sure dont want much of that nonsense here

Some of us grew up in a shithole country in the first place. We know this shit firsthand. You're the naive one here shitweed.

Stupid cocksucker like you probably think you're the intelligent one after taking a free internet IQ test.

>Other things in Colombia other than poor people
Oh I see, you want everyone to be hooked on cocaine. Not surprising, coming from a New Yorker.

>That trendy douches who travel to carefully maintained "safe spaces" in the 3rd world, or their rich friend's uncle's ranch in Montana tend to be Liberal?

Are you people this dim? The reason I said Colombia specifically is because I think it's been misrepresented. It's nice, it's fine, go visit there, see for yourself, walk around, don't be a pussy.

And how many of those people in the blue states are white people visiting abroad vs. chinks/spics/poos visiting their homeland?

>You guys are proving my point hilariously. wwoofing is totally safe and fun, a cheap way to get out of the house for a while. Like, calm yourselves, I'm not saying I understand the plight of the poor and starving because I stayed in a cottage on a farm in Colombia.

You are by far the most massive douche to ever post on POL.
You are either on an epic larp or you are the flakiest, swishiest, jazz handed flaming faggot ever.

>Colombia is a perfectly fine first world nation
Sure pal, and so is Brazil, am I right?

Again. Your faggoty white liberal vacation experience does not mean that columbia is not a shithole.

I've been to Mexico City, it was totally fine, never once felt threatened. But maybe I'm less of a dickless wimp than you?

No, the trendy, "white liberal friendly" places you visited are nice. Parts of the country have only recently seen an end to a decades long insurgency by the far left FARC rebels. Mostly because FARC lost their Venezuelan sugar daddy. I bet you also think the Yucatan Peninsula is a nice place in Mexico because the resort you stayed in was nice.

Ugh, goddamnit you're stupid. It's a normal fucking place. Can you just stop being such a worm dick and go visit places instead of relying on google images to form these retarded opinions?

You're a naive twat who wouldn't know a threat if it bit you in the ass

How many times did you see some nigger cut another nigger's head off? That's the real world, not the vacation horseshit you chose to do.

I dunno dog, maybe you feel threatened a lot. That's just not how I roll.

You're seriously saying I can't judge columbia by its history, reputation, crime statistics, or economy unless I take two months off to go live on a farm? Kill yourself.

I've been to Mexico City as well. The major monuments, palaces, government centers, etc. were beautiful and safe. As are the archaeological zones that dot Valley of Mexico and its surroundings. Mexico City still has a massive crime problem. The cartels still exist. Just because Chapultepec is safe doesn't mean that many parts of the city aren't poor and dangerous.

>I've been to Mexico City, it was totally fine, never once felt threatened. But maybe I'm less of a dickless wimp than you?

My comment was right on target, look at your how your arrogant personna just fell out of your ass hole.
There are whole parts of cities in Mexico where the cops don't go. It's a regular site to see bodies hanging from overpasses with no heads.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-major-cities-in-north-america.html

Go for a stroll in the poor neighborhoods of Monterrey sugar drawers.

>I dunno dog, maybe you feel threatened a lot. That's just not how I roll.

If you want to help the most ignorant of the ignorant send this stupid bitch to Africa.

Well....is it possible to fund immigrants to travel? from LA,Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico,Texas, to diffrent areas in the nation?
( Other sancurary cities arnt allowed )

youth and familes are first

Will the goverment do this?

THE ALRTERNATIVE RIGHT SHOULD START BUILDING APARTMENTS. THEY CAN BE LAZY PEOPLE AFTER MAKING PROFIT.

HAITI IS DOPE AS FUCK GUYS - the thread.

>Pic related
>I’ve often thought that travel was a huge predictor of political leanings and it’s recently been proven.
>I think I’d like to start a charity that acquires passports for poor Republicans from shithole rural areas and sends them on month long vacations to places like Colombia (I’ve been and it’s hecka tight) so they can see how naive they are about the world firsthand. Anyone else think this would help solve a lot of the ethno-state internet boi problems?

Help this fuck wit out too. He needs a ticket to kenya to resolve some family issues.

NJfag here. People in blue states get passports to escape the hell they made for themselves. There is literally nothing in NJ worth going to and we are easily sold the first thing told to us for escape, (((vacations))), which don’t even give you the slightest actual look into a country’s culture. They are just weeklong parties and beach excursions.

Spot on.

>Pic related
>I’ve often thought that travel was a huge predictor of political leanings and it’s recently been proven.

You may need to look inside your own self, and internalize the fact that you are a pussy, and the reason you are scared of places you've never been is because you've hears they are dangerous on the internet.

As a poor white man from a shithole conservative are, I approve of this plan. It may not work, but what the hell! Let's travel the world on the leftist dime!

Well yea, duh doy

Disregarding your judgement and pattern recognition is stupidity, not bravery.

Pro-tip: No one thinks trust fund babies are tough. Save the posturing for your easily impressed friends, or the hired help you have that has play along even though they want to laugh at you.

>I would like to help fix your demented worldview friend, with an all expenses paid vacation to a place where you can gain a little life experience. You're not gonna find what you're looking for here on Sup Forums, beleedat

Why don't you expand this idiot motherfucker's mind.
This is the mayor of the city i live in.
When news leeked from the mayors office that there would be massive flooding this lieing piece of shit said it was a rumor.
This idiot went so far as to dissuade people from evacuating.
Four days later we received over four feet of water in four days.

According to this map, New Jersey is the smartest state. Explain this OP

>You may need to look inside your own self, and internalize the fact that you are a pussy, and the reason you are scared of places you've never been is because you've hears they are dangerous on the internet.

I lived in a black hood for years and those motherfuckers never fucked with me because they didnt sense fear inside of me.

That's the spirit! I knew there would be at least SOME of you to have the balls to say yes to a good deal.

>proven.
source, you retard

If anything rich people tend to vote Republican, and we should encourage vacationers to travel within the US (muh economy).

I used to get angry with the level of pure arrogance, intolerance and lack of humility coming from libshits like OP but then I stopped caring.

I would say I've been to many other countries and they have made me appreciate this one, but I don't think it matters that much because it's dignifying OP's silly argument to even respond.

I would question why all those libshit kids holding up 99% signs a few years ago didn't realize they too were in the top 1% with all the world travel they're supposedly doing but I'll let that one go too.

None of this even matters.

another thing, I've traveled all over, the only relevant worldview that's changed of mine from traveling is that I now hate arabs more than hispanics.

>As a poor white man from a shithole conservative are, I approve of this plan. It may not work, but what the hell! Let's travel the world on the leftist dime!

This dumb shit is waiting for his gibs check on Wednesday.
99% sure he's black, 100% sure he's a faggot. I can hear the lisp in his voice.

This is exactly it. You can go anywhere with that attitude.

Like I was saying, I live in NYC now, but grew up in NJ and went to super black highschool. Not once was I fucked with.

>you've hears they are dangerous on the internet.

To me you might as well be saying you worked in a factory for 5 months and never got hurt, therefore factories aren't dangerous. You're an idiot.

Sauce on the chart?

CNN exit polls

you could have just google image searched the title of the chart...

What is the key difference between the two?
>both litter every-fucking-where
>both have incredibly corrupt governments and daily operating procedures and attempt to behave the same way here
>Both have kidnappings and violence all over the place

I guess I hate them pretty equally. Sway me please.

Actually, in your case, you're right I don't trust you. You probably would be the one random mook to get got. I can sense the bitch in you.

>I'm from NYC - where, I'm sure you know, all the rich liberals live. Despite its flaws, when you live in a big city you see a lot of what public spending does for you. It's more that I don't want to be a rich guy in a third world country. Also, I'm not a psycho about money, I have enough of it that I don't need to be a grasping douche about it.
Anyone who is rich that claims to be a liberal is doing it to play an angle to make even more profit for themselves. Even poor "liberals" are looking for gibs, if they werent they wouldnt give a shit about "spreading the wealth". Liberalism is mostly about using your ideology for gain.