/boruto/

bestgirl edition

What a bitch. Good thing Shikamaru has Hinata.

>edition
>on a nardo thread
Please kill yourself.

No drama please.

Ignore shitstormers.

I fucking love Sakura!

It's odd that you didn't post a picture of her user.

Apparently, not enough to post a non-shit picture of her.

So in the latest episode, Hinata says "When he smiles, he looks like you." This is actually a multilayered line. On the surface it seems like she's just saying Boruto takes after his father, but that's obvious. He's got blonde hair, blue eyes, and whiskers. When DOESN'T he look like Naruto? In reality, Hinata's line is both foreshadowing to the moment in the Boruto movie when Hinata sees Naruto's image in Boruto as he wears Sasuke's forehead protector and calling back to her confession, where she said Naruto's smile, specifically, is what saved her and gave her strength. When Boruto smiles, Hinata is reminded of the smile that saved her. Without being explicit, Hinata is saying that despite everything, she is proud of her son.

She looks more of a dude than Ino

At least Ino still had that slender body. Temari's basically had a body of a fag with bolt-on boobs

I thought it meant she wanted to fuck him or something since he looks like Naruto before he went JUST with Hokage work.

>/boruto/
>xx edition
is general allowed here now?

stop being autistic

Temari is my favorite female character along with Konan, but the people saying she wasn't a little on the bitchy side are deluded, she has always had a mean streak to her, and that's partially why I like her.

Just report so we can make another less cancerous,

>edition
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled from.

I want Hinata to bully me sexually!

You're probably right, but you're also probably reading too much into a kids' TV show.

Yeah that's where my mind went too.

>You're probably right, but you're also probably reading too much into a kids' TV show.

Maybe, but Kodachi is writing both. He might have some moves up his sleeve.

Less cancerous.

The irony here is that you're trying to combat a shitty thread by MAKING ANOTHER THREAD. Contribute to the one we have; if you don't like where the thread is going, change it by making your own posts.

These "bad word!" shitters are good way to experience living in a society where few religious nutters get their way by being really obnoxious and everyone else just complying to their retarded demands so they would shut the fuck up.
Now we all know why muslims circumsize their girls, its people like these forcing their crap on everyone else.

Naruto is having occasional threesome with Hinata and Hanabi right?

>Made more than 3 hours after this one
Nah brah.

Why do you talk like that?

you do realize that there was a great Sup Forumsutistic general purge a year ago?
of course you wouldn't know it since you just barely here for a month or so

she said when laughs, not when he smiles you turbo autist

Her boobs are bigger than her head

Wait, it's showing up for me as being made at 17:53:55. I screwed up somehow.