Out of curiosity is there anyone here who believes in some gun control?

Out of curiosity is there anyone here who believes in some gun control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjTU_hpxygQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Out of curiosity is there anyone here who believes in some gun control?

The only answer you are going to that question on this board, that isn't some form of "Shove it up your ass" is....

Learn how to aim.

>Out of curiosity is there anyone here who believes in some gun control?

No.

Yes. I believe every person over the age of 18 that is a citizen should be issued a M1911. You would be required to have it on your person at all times. Biometric lock on the grip, so only you could use it.
An armed society has less crime and is more polite.

>a M1911

good choice.

>Biometric lock on the grip, so only you could use it.

:D

some regulation (I'm a brit sorry) training and competency + mental health checks under the understanding that its not politicisedAlso use in self defense if someone is in your house is a must

>HK mag

Sons of the Patriots?

Certainly. Niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

universal background checks funded by the taxpayer and a waiting period of ten days for the first firearm you buy. class 3 requiring special training and handling. mandatory locked gun safe/cabinet laws. all transfers of ownership need to go through ffl holder. no database, defacto or otherwise on who owns guns.

Only white men should be armed

ban all niggers from owning guns

Yeah.
Pass a back ground check and buy all you want.

>Certainly. Niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

In fact those fucking scum should just be burned alive...

Importing niggers to the United States is by far the worst thing we ever did....

Everyone in the US has to do a driving test when they get a car? A gun can kill someone if mildly mishandled. Why doesn't everyone who gets a gun not obligated to a yearly inspection or do tests? Everyone may have rights but they do not forgo obligations.

>mental health checks
Well goy it says here that your pediatrician diagnosed you with ADHD and you spent a month on Ritalin, no guns for you

Universal background checks are pointless without a database on who owns guns. Think it through user.

We're not a free country until I get a rocket launcher.

trigger finger discipline?

No give = no crime. How is this still a discussion?

How fucking hard do you think it is to operate a gun?

My lawyer will sue the incompetent fuck for every thing he owns....

Yes. Only whites should be allowed to own guns

Even the US founders would agree: originally only whites could be US citizens and only citizens have the constitutional right to bear arms.

But then which entity gets access to such a database, and for what reasons?

No, now neck yourself with boner in hand.

either no body gets guns or everyone gets guns

how fucking hard is this

This being said though no gun control at all for whites

I believe everyone should know how to control a gun.

Its simple to use a gun thats my point. Everyone who owns one, should be legally obligated to go to safety classes and see videos of gunshot victims or suicide victims. I'm from a agri background so I'm no stranger to firearms but they give me massive amounts of stress. A guy who lives near me his body stayed over one night drinking, took the gun from a counter found some shells and blew his head off.

The whole family had to sell the house and move out cause his mum could never settle.

People are far too relaxed with weapons

What if i told you niggers aren't people?

Yes. to disarm women, minorities, and trade unionists.

NO, THE SONS OF LIBERTY!

Yes. Trigger discipline and proper maintenance

>here's what a gunshot wound looks like

Gun violence solved.

If some guy wants to kill himself, so fucking be it. You should follow suit, communist faggot.

>What if i told you niggers aren't people?

Of course. You should always use two hands when shooting.

Niggers wouldn’t be a problem if they knew everyone else is armed. It’s that simple. Niggers prey on who they perceive to be weak. When you know every clerk at every store is armed, armed robbery will go down.
Good stopping power, decent distance.
No. Unsure what you’re implying.

a eurocuck suggesting what boils down to an emotional jerk instead of thinking with their brain about guns

there's a reason Switzerland isn't in your shitty group

Trigger discipline is the only gun control I support

Just because you're a weak faggot doesn't mean everyone else is.

what happens there lmfao

>death rates
that's just mean the white cops are shooting the niggers, which is also good.

I want to see a comedy skit of a proficient competitive pistol shooter being transported back to the days where they taught you to shoot with one hand.

No one should be allowed to own a gun without passing a melanin check.

I believe in nig control

No but people might take it a bit seriously. People scream all day about their rights but you have to have a standard. Their exercise of liberty is infringing on my own. If you want to take >muh liberty

you little weasel

I think we need to introduce policies similar to Switzerland.
Mandatory gun ownership and deportation of anyone who is against the 2nd amendment.

I would enact an explicit invitation to enroll in some kind of gun association to promote a safe environment.
I see too many americans going around as if they were Rambos.
Cringe.

>b- but what about muh feelings !
god i'm so fucking sick of this continent of pussies

>Learn how to properly weild a firearm
>Background checks for crimes or mental issues
That's all

Niggers killing their babies is very common. Nigger children are ofter killed by niggers with guns...

Nope. Basically back door regulation.

i live in a country that is pretty harsh on gun control. it doesnt stop us crooks having tons of guns, it just stops the masses that follow the rules. gun controls been a big thing since the white man turned up to slaughter whales.

You are not at liberty to be comfortable at all times with the way I live my life.

>What if i told you niggers aren't people

That's beside the point. If you want to start REGULATING humanity be my guest. Let me know how well it goes trying to make everyone submissive for your laws

Idiot neegroid parents are responsible there. Pistol packin' gangbanger cockin' they glocks while pointed at the crib.

Whats wrong about education? Problem is you have a lot of gun faggots Stateside who wear all the kit have the telescopes and the tinted orange sunglasses, but sweep a loaded gun at people or don't break the stock or don't lock it away (if used for hunting).

Typical know-it-all Americans think they know everything above a little education.

>Their exercise of liberty is infringing on my own.
No it's not

I wholeheartedly do agree with and believe in the notion that you should have a very firm grip on and control of whichever weapon you choose to fire. Halfassing it only leads to unintended injuries.

Please don't eat the dog Neymar

And then there are the nigger gang bangers that like to shoot each other up in a playground full of little nigger kids...

No
I support removing all regulations on the types of guns you can own
Legalize automatics

This only being allowed by our current seditious shithole of a government. everything california has passed in terms of gun 'safety and control' is actually a clear violation of the second amendment, but communist judges on our circuit of appeals 'interpret' things as they see fit (forsake the meaning and spirit of the laws).

It really is quite interesting to have some libtard you talk to sit there and try to justify a violation of our constitutional rights and in the same argument talk about poll taxes and de facto voter manipulation. They really are that inept mentally.

So the only way such a thing like backdoor regulation works is if the government forsakes your rights, and that is a violation of the constitution. And if the judicial system refuses to intervene, we have a hostile government on our hands.

How do you remove a hostile government?

Who gave him the nickname "L" lmao

this is just insane
i can't understand why whites didn't all run north already

you know they want blood when they put a non-violent offender into orange suit and handcuffs in court

im not saying he doesnt deserve everything, but still

You shouldn't be allowed to vote unless you own a rifle and you shouldn't be allowed to own weapons unless you're white and male.

>M1911

I draw the line at indiscrimate damage, regardless of skill.

No matter what your skill, you cannot control the effects of a grenade. You can however control every single bullet in an automatic to achieve your intended use, with enough skill.

No. I believe in building explosive drones and killing the Rothschild family.

Note how wonderful black lives matter has done...

But the good black people are waking up!

youtube.com/watch?v=xjTU_hpxygQ

I used to. Then I looked into the basis for what is banned and why. Now I think there should be no regulations at all aside from the current criminal background check.
>SBR/SBS banned on a courtroom technicality
>machine guns banned with fear mongering when the tax stamp did its job just fine
>gun control laws specifically targeted black gun owners so the klan could lynch in safety.

gun control means using both hands

There is no right to feel safe.

The only law that should be enforced is this:

If anyone open carries in public spaces they can be fired upon in self defence by anyone else in the area. Fuck open carriers.

Of course OP must have been joking...

Better than that 110 year old gun.....

I control my guns just fine. They don't do anything that I don't intend them to do.

>There is no right to feel safe.

Are you cucked?

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

Honestly I'd say the 19th Amendment is the worst thing we've ever done.

before they were all lost in that boating mishap of course.

Background checks must be no cost, available to the public, and records for clean checks should be destroyed after 72 hours. Furthermore, mental health disqualification can only happen if someone was adjudicated mentally incompetent through court proceedings with due process, involuntarily committed for an episode which did not involve violence within the last five years, or involuntarily committed for an episode which involved violence within the last ten years. Criminal disqualifications are for violent felonies within the last 10 years, nonviolent felonies or violent misdemeanors within the last five years, or restraining orders which were issued by a judge in which the subject was able to have an attorney within the last five years.

Classes are no mandatory, but wholly subsidized by the government and allow you to write firearm and ammunition purchases off on your taxes.

The leaf in every thread.

Europe and Australia have already proved it work. The only people who oppose it are small dicked Americans who are paranoid the government is going to kill them for fucking their cousins.

He didn't deserve shit, the dumb cunts allowed it to happen to themselves. Hell, they probably enjoyed it.

I think a non-felonious citizen should be able to own whatever a cop is issued.

>he doesn't carry a CZ-75
>being this much of a nigger

wew

I have ever inclination to hunt down and kill registered democrats once the civil war this nation is on turns hot. Traitors like you will hang.

No gun control, but Swiss-style conscription required

If you can keep your gun on target isn't that control enough?

As Vince McMahon has suggested...

Football players should have to fill out this form too!

You’ll have a heart attack before you even make it 5 steps out of your trailer Cletus.

The right to bare arms is a fundamental constitutional right and civil liberty. Such as freedom of religion or the right to vote. The government doesn't get to educate me on how I should practice my religion, they don't get to educate me on how I should vote, and they don't get to educate me on how I should exercise my right to bare arms. Everyone knows guns are dangerous. Most people who own guns legally grew up in an environment in which they were taught gun safety from an early age. What you advocate is bureaucratic red tape that at best provides hollow comfort for a negligent few and at worst is a barrier used against law abiding citizens to infringe on their constitutional rights.

Our freedoms are reliant on a responsible citizenry who are willing to accept that they control their own behavior and that they can dictate the way they live their own lives better than any government can. The solution to your personal comfort issue is not to use the government as a tool to regulate your emotional states at the expense of my constitutional rights.

nice one tyrone

I won't need to when I can put a 7.62x51 round into your chest from 1000 meters

the only thing I can think of for a discernably right wing idea of limiting gun controls is to limit them to white men only.

as a woman I violently oppose that Idea though in reality I suppose most women do a good enough job of not arming ourselves that no one cares.

that said, I can see how denying weapons to our mestizo enemies and impulsive niggers could be beneficial to myself and others

Too bad I don’t live in your flyover shithole state. It’s not like it would matter anyways. I’d be able to hear your wheezing fat ass from miles away

KGH IS KING GARY HESS

#KING OF GERMANIA

It’s completely rational to fear your government becoming tyrannical. History has proven it happens time and time again. People should be allowed to own firearms for this reason alone.