Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957387711693905925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

NEW
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957387711693905925

I love Kellyanne.

/sg/ btfo

My sources tell me Trump is about to send 150k ground troops to Afghanistan.

How's everyone doing tonight?
Comfy here watching Predator and shitposting.

>I found out she became a coal burner and is currently serving time for felony charges.
see even though my first girlfriend broke up with me and became a massive cunt I'd still be very upset if that kind of fate came of her. She was sort of susceptible to the marxist shit flying around and was questioning whether she was bi cause of how insecure she was. Who knows whatll happen to her.

SPLURMPH IS GOING TO START ANOTHER OIL WAR

thorces*

>edition
We are Diamond Dogs.

Kek

>Predator

At least this time we'll take it.

AWOO~

>thources
Thankth for the tip Mike

My first ex is currently in prison for beating her kids (not mine, thank God).

>um, no sweetie

We're going to need a bigger movement.

b-but muh based muslims
#TRUMPED
Tulsi2020

i don't give a shit about the innocent afghans

Is Trump going to take down the Taliban and Al Qaeda now that he's destroyed ISIS?

More like a 150 moabs.

>tagged under Cucker Carlson

>“Want to be a true intellectual man of the future?” Tucker seethed. “Become a cuckold. Those are the instructions from CNN.”
>tucker seethed
>Carlson was referring to a fairly innocuous story posted on CNN.com which reported on a study that found that “Cuckolding can be positive for some couples.”
>a fairly innocuous
>But where you might see a silly post about some random study on sexual fetishes, Carlson sees a left-wing conspiracy hellbent on undermining his traditional family values.

IT'S

JUST

A PRANK

BRO!!!

What did she do before Trump's campaign?

We are Diamond Dons.

Cute

>(not mine, thank God).
yes that is definitely something to thank God for. Is /ptg/ just full of sane adults with /r9k/ stories and broken first gfs??

Could a skeleton be a good president?

IT'S AWOOOOOOVEMENT FOLKS

hehe

I think Trump offering to be interviewed by Mueller is a bluff - Trump knows Mueller won't risk putting on record all of Trump's FBI/DOJ public corruption.

The offer does show to the world that Trump knows he's innocent.

That's the kicker. We were really close as kids and never dated. I found out after she had moved that she had a huge crush on me and I was too much of a pussy to make a move because she was an incredibly cute and popular blonde haired blue eyed tomboy. I had no even remotely hard feelings towards her and had thought about her regularly for years. I want to fucking neck myself sometimes.

Still feel like shit and I'm expected to go hang out at my parent's place any minute, they have been asking me to come over all afternoon. I can't keep anything down, not even water. I'm starting to feel better though.

I don't either, but an actual, stable allied government in Kabul with significant control over the Afghan countryside is a good thing.
>denies territory to Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, etc.
>trolls the fuck out of Iran since it means both their main land borders have American troops on the other side
>reduces burden on American forces so we can bring some home, or focus on fighting new wars instead of the same fucking fight we've been in since 9/11

That'd be fucking great.
>TRUMP SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS OF 21ST CENTURY AMERICA
would be a neat headline.

That was some freaky shit

Seriously what the fuck was this. Spooky stuff.

Drink some 7up

No. They are naturally untrustworthy undead constructs.

/ptg/ is equal parts /k/ /r9k/ Sup Forums and /tg/ with a little /fit/ thrown in for good measure

YOU'RE cute, greatest ally

That was a Pepe in a signal override.

She fucked a nigger and had 4 of his kids

>I know from experience

She was a lower level political pundit all the way back to the 90s. Also at some point she got married and had kids, which presumably took up a bunch of her time.

>tfw they are making another dundee movie

>/r9k/

It's not THAT bad. The people ITT can be loved.

Fuck! Quadruplets?

>unite people of all religions

When are these people going to realize that Muslims don't want to unite with other religions? They want to conquer them.

I doubt it. afgan has """never been conquered""" because there's nothing really to "conquer". the main thing is nato keeps it to a functioning level

Surprised they haven't yet

also Sup Forums

She worked in law and was CEO of a polling company.

> Implying she didn't manage her children to adulthood under budget and ahead of schedule

Also I think her husban is a mentat so the children may be androids

I Keked, I haven't seen that movie in years, one of my ex's loved that series of flicks !

No, they are different ages

How about instead we just end all religious ideas? Can't have radicalized religious terrorists if you don't have any religions.

He has post here before.

Before leather face

>We got a patient in the ambulance bro, let us through the checkpoint dude

>tfw current girlfriend has fallen to Jewish tricks but still loves me and would never leave me

Nice try Schlomo

>*straightens tie*
>*clears throat*
>um, muh russia
>I found out after she had moved that she had a huge crush on me and I was too much of a pussy to make a move
F
> I want to fucking neck myself sometimes.
we all do, but that's part of learning from mistakes and regret. I asked a girl out yesterday, I didn't even care that she said no, I was just glad I actually did it. Regret mostly comes from the absence of action. I'll still pursue the girl.
this is a decent description
>The people ITT can be loved.
well yeah, that's what I meant with the 'sane adults' thing. /r9k/ is black pill spitefulness 24/7, it's a miserable place I barely visit these days. You do get the occasional thread that's good though.
>When are these people going to realize
why would you ever expect that from these people?

Any man over the age of 25 that claims to have never had his heart broken by an ex is either a liar or it happened too recently to discuss. Having your heart shredded and spit on by a woman you loved is sadly a rite of passage to manhood these days. You're still a boy until you've endured it.

>when everyone is talking about their exes.

Why does her husband look like Jackie Chan?

> Republicans are the party of big corporate donor-

Then you get radical atheists killing each other in the name of Marx, Black Science Man, and Bill Nye.

More the part that overlaps with Sup Forums and /tg/ than the truly shit element of that board though. Sup Forums as a whole pulls from every other board, /ptg/ just takes the comfiest of them

I can beat that...
I don't give 1/2 a shit about afghans

t. Stalin

Be nice.

>broken first gfs??
Let's just say she's deserved every terrible thing that's happened to her.

He's not actually asian as far as I know. He just looks like that.

holy shit

No.
Just be smart enough to just fuck em and leave.

>Muslims aren't terrorists
>Anti-Muslim rhetoric causes terrorism
Hmmmm

I see your bet and raise you. I'm going all in. I don't give a shit about all Muslims and especially the Middle East. Hope they all kill each other.

>forgetting /m/

Really gets my noggin jogging

I know. This one specific story hurts the most for me though since I still have pictures of us going all the way back to before preschool that I can't bring myself to even put away after all these years. We were just too close.

> Live in a red coastal area in California

It's a hell I can't give up. Can we ever save this state? It's perfect aside from the people.

What if I was the heartbreaker?

She didn't want any trouble.

>forgetting /b
Faaaaaaag

>I see your bet and raise you. I'm going all in. I don't give a shit about all Muslims and especially the Middle East. Hope they all kill each other.

OK user, I call you

>Just be a degenerate hedonist and disregard any attempt to found a family unit, user

That's just Commander Spice and he doesn't visit anymore that we know of. Also he'd more likely be on Sup Forums shitting up DxD generals with Ishibumi

I'll do you one better. I wouldn't even think about the middle east if it, with Israel included, was completely wiped off of the map and turned into a solid sheet of glass.

That pic reminds me of that one with the couple on the beach with the doggo and the woman has a black kid and doggo is looking up at him like "bro...."

Good luck.

Might I add a bit of /x/ as well, with the "meme magic" and all.

>this faggot already forgot about Texas
Atheists are the tools of demons.

So does the Trump administration itself. This image might need updating.
>Sarah Sanders is a mix of /an/ and /ck/, beating a gorilla in a pie baking competition
>Zincke is a classic /out/doorsman
>that ghost hunter Trump nominated to a federal judgeship is /x/

>>tfw current girlfriend has fallen to Jewish tricks
in what way? I'd be on alert if I were you
>Having your heart shredded and spit on by a woman you loved is sadly a rite of passage to manhood these days. You're still a boy until you've endured it.
I spent months in deep contemplation of my existence and who I was after the break up, I'm still naive in that I'm young, but it gave me a real gauge on reality and my own emotions that I never had before her. It's like she perfectly showed me what my happiest point and lowest point would look like. You find within you your own weaknesses, insecurities, flaws. But also your attributes and a self respect that you may not have had before.
>Just be smart enough to just fuck em and leave.
what a pathetic view on relationships
elaborate
>I still have pictures of us going all the way back to before preschool that I can't bring myself to even put away after all these years.
hey, if it makes you feel better I still have all the files and pictures from my first relationship in a folder even though it's been years since. Like I could ever delete it, I don't look at it but still.

>1 post by this idea
kek, this game is easy. Turns out my employer doesn't check /what/ I post just so long as I get the (you)'s

Just proves you're still a boy, Straya. Your whole perspective and how you interact with women changes forever after it happens. You are never the same person. It changes you forever and not for the better.

> All these people who got dumped for being r9k tier autists and think that all women are terrible because of it

Western civilization got by just fine for thousands of years with families, MGTOW is for losers

Anyone listen to Dennis prager on the radio?