Why did they turn Broly into a dyke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxCXb4HdDv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

LSSJ stands for Lesbian Super Saiyan

You're also beautiful, Helles.

MY POWER IS MAXIMUMUH!!!

does it matter? no mater what answer you get, you'll never be satisfied. also how many times are you going to ask the same questions?

You're autistic if you don't believe Caulifla is a direct copy and paste of Goku from Toriyama.

Reminder that Yamcha is beautiful

How can this man be so handsome?

Is this that Yamcha fanfic that was around before the official one? And why is Yamcha fighting dead Goku?

They had to do something to give him some depth.

Explain what this shit is before you spam us with it user

It's a fanmanga with Yamcha as the main protagonist set in an alternate universe, between the Cell and Buu sagas. A lot of bullshit power-ups to explain how Yamcha can get strong and a lot of Donut Steel characters too.

It's kinda shit since it makes Yamcha out to be ZA SPESHUL ONE but I'm giving Yamchafags a treat after their recent disappointment.

Top kek

What the fuck

THE STRONGEST HUMAN

End of story time

>They have been competing since Goku was a boy
Nigger what?

So assuming that Goku would take elder kaioshin offer of unlocking his latent energy (and I'm sure this is going to be revealed after this tourney arc or else it the old fart wouldn't gonna say it in the first place), how strong would Goku gonna be

Also, I bet he's going to go this route in preparation of eventual fight against the grand priest (because we all know that little shit has something up his sleeve)

Not very strong. Goku's potential isn't very high.

He has a skill for breaking his limits. Pushing his power to the limit wouldn't do much.

Why do people keep acting like Goku has some crazy potential or some shit? He never did. He has more potential than the humans sure, but everyone else has always been much more of a prodigy than him.

This whole fight was basically one of the only good things about that shitty fan manga. The original characters and plotline were mostly shit, but this fight was pretty good.

Though there is the fact that Yamcha is still getting cycled, since he can only get Kaio-Ken up to x40 while Super Saiyajin is already x50 and not to mention subsequent forms...ah, well, it's a good fight anyway.

What's their mortal level Sup Forums?

Was this blacks true plan?

youtube.com/watch?v=XxCXb4HdDv0
Does anyone else think the way she says "Kyabe" is kinda hot?

Yes

Eliminating the ningen and self-cest

No?

Any news on this thing?

SAAAAAAAAUUUUUCCCCCEEEEE

>some people are complaining about Kale's VA

She nailed Berserker Kale voice.

Holy shit, how is Yukana able to pull off both of those voices so perfectly?

I swear to god every fucking thread with this bullshit

Goku is an ugly tiny-dicked overly-muscled cocksucker. The only thing gayer than Son Goku is my ex-wife

>tfw just finished reading the 2 chapters of Yamcha's manga
This is some good content. Can't wait for 3.

M A H S K I N I S COLD

Nigga what?

Too bad that it's only 3 chapters, though. Makes me feel like "Yamcha" is not going to continue to be relevant once Freeza shows up, which makes sense but would still be a bit disappointing.

So your ex-wife was a guy?

Who do you think is the other character who's been reincarnated? I think it's either Tien or Piccolo.

Post chapter 2, I only read the intro.

>Goku is an ugly tiny-dicked overly-muscled cocksucker.
Stop being jealous, Vegeta.

>it's only 3 chapters
Really?

Is that a r63 Zamasu or just a very gay Zamasu?

Who you rootin' for in the Tournament of Power?

A cute!

Will Goku ever surpass Bills?

Come, now, my esteemed peers. There is no need for racially insensitive language. The proper term for a member of the black race is "Negro". Cease and desist before I call local chapter of the NAACP on you motherfucking Negros.

Anyway, Yamcha hasn't been competitive with Goku since he was a child. He only beat him once and that was when Goku was exhausted and the age difference between them was still significant. Yamcha has been the eternal jobber in almost every fight since then. And I actually like him, I just have to be honest about it.

Goku.

Ribrianne

The former, sadly.

Because Broly did nothing wrong did he?

Maybe they'll give some space to the mystery character. I bet Ginyu's body change will be relevant again.
The most obvious answer would be Tien, being Yamcha's rival. But you can never guess, it could be Chiaotzu all along.
Sure thing! I will start dumping it.

Smugpup

There's only one more getting released, yeah

Caulifla, Kale, Cabba, Hit, Toppo and Android 18

Frieza, Kale and the Sailor Moon.

Could be Krillin, since he, along with Yamcha, are made fun of the most by fans.

OH NO, SON GOKU.
I'M NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU.

I'M GONNA KILL YOU.

Nope because everytime he pulls something out that can logically make him above Beerus the show retcons Beerus's power to be above it.

It's like a gag at this point.
I'm rooting for U9 and U11 to kick Goku's ass because he's been way too smug and U7 is just too overpowered at this point.

Only if you kill Gohan first

Sorry dude , my post was meant

edgy

I'm betting it's Krillin. Unlike Yamcha, who has to make sacrifices in order for the story to play out how it's supposed to be, Krillin is MEANT to be with 18 - who is widely considered to be the hottest girl in DB.

True. Totally forgot about him, and things would get interesting for the character with the androids.

>I'M GONNA KILL YOU.
Good luck making yourself disqualified

Could be, actually. Krillin probably has the knowledge that he's supposed to be the strongest human, so he couldn't allow Yamcha surpassing him

Why do you faggots like this dumb looking alien?

That sucks, I hope they at least give DragongarowLee something else to do afterwards.

Yes, he's still the shitty version non canon counterpart of Vegetto

faggots liked this dumb looking alien as well, so I'm gonna reserve judgment until we actually see Jiren in combat.

It's almost like he is a god of destruction with infinite power or something.
Fucking fraud hacks, Goku defeating defeating Zen Oh fucking when?

Vegeta will stop jobbi-

Maybe if he has to fight the mortal stronger than a GoD. Otherwise no.

>Krillin's awaken power can get him to 13k+
>Yamcha's can barely get him to 10k

Because they know that is your fetish.