liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1306336861
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/892789385560637441
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqMoMoLJlw
youtube.com/watch?v=ttEeFtCgJs8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa
unodc.org/gsh/en/data.html
thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans
youtube.com/watch?v=20tPFiCnPBQ
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/10/almost-nobody-is-paying-attention-to-this-massive-change-in-criminal-justice/
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/11/the-decline-of-mass-incarceration-is-good-for-everyone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok we're comming

Don't fight back, talk it out instead.

The motto of a generation of pussies.

pussy faggots where raised by liberal parents in the suburbs who take everyone to court for the smallest thing.
they were probably paralyzed by fear because they thought the niggers would sue them if they retaliated.

The hell is wrong with these niggers?

i bet you'd fight alone against 10 niggers.
you're probably one of those "sword studying", "fedora wearing" faggots.

niggers are not even human

With no empathy and a high level of bloodlust when the negro youth is bored the first thing it thinks is"HMM IS THERE ANY HUMAN I CAN ATTACK TODAY?"

Nothing. They're acting perfectly normal.

Lmao look at those mayonnaise pussies. White genocide is going to be easier than anyone could have imagined.

They weren't alone. They stood there begging to chimps rather than helping their friends.

That's because in Europe you guys are such a pussy that leave home without any gun.

Always have a gun when you're out.

wh*Toids WİLL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE WİTH THE TÜRKİSH MAN.

I have no words.

This
Wypipo btfo

in the category "stinking like shit" you're correct.

Red leader, ready for action

They've realized that white people are afraid of having their future job taken from them because of the law. So black people think they can attack white people at a whim and then cry about it being a hate crime.

The system simply isn't fair at the moment otherwise everyone knows that blacks wouldn't be able to live there for a minute.

That's the issue. If your IQ is above that of 100 then you're afraid of complex concepts such as the consequences of law. The overwhelming majority of black people don't understand the concept and can't, thus they don't care about it to begin with and will be more tribal.

>pack of niggers ganging up on some fucking kids
What the fuck dude
Granted they're hanging out with a spic so I'd not go so far as to say they don't deserve it but what the fuck is wrong with these spastic monkeys

Hahaha fucking pathetic white bois. I bet they came straight to Sup Forums to talk about how much they hate n words and how they kicked ass that day.

liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1306336861

>*rubs hands furiously*

well you tried

Until you fake niggers run into a an armed white man who fights back then you run like bitches to Johnny Law crying about Much Hate Crime and how you dindunuffin wrong.

Your future doesn't look good, the best you can do is MAGA up, but you won't because niggers are lazy and stupid so you will chimp and beg for gibs

those are some useless friends

>just be nicer and even more tolerant than whitey has even been before. If we take thier abuse, insults and punches they will be nice to us eventually!

At some point whitey will figure out this doesnt work... just gonna be a while..

>They've realized that white people are afraid of having their future job taken from them because of the law.
Niggers dont think ahead, they are just attacking whites for fun.

Pffft. Typical NIGGER like you. Seek out much smaller prey with greater numbers.
NEVER EVER see you sub human spades make a move on a real man.
I taunt your kind ALL the time, but never any takers. Wonder why that is ? Hmm.
I even ride into your shithole neighborhood ALONE stop for smokes and/or gas, yet still NOTHING.
You fucking filthy niggers won't even make eye contact with me.
PERHAPS it's because I'm not a small child, young female ,old man or old lady. Those are the targets you like , soft targets.
Never an Adult White male my size with a CC (hand cannon) in my waist band.
NEVER. But I'll keep trying.

why are white people not fighting back against those niggers? id be so angry i would break neck of some one there...

what a bunch of niggers

and they wonder why they get treated differently

This is purely the fault of the parents. No body else. If you raised your kid correctly, then he would not be a human punching bag for faggots.

White boys just simply can't compete physically. Blacks can be just as educated given the same opportunity a white gets.

The nigger has a point whites are pussies as a race for some reason pacifism seems to be a constant in our populations even our women are the biggest cowards on the planet.

Reminder that Rhodesia lost that war.

I dont think those niggers in the video are that fit...

But if you compare the strength of a chimpanzee and human it makes sense.

>Chimpanzees are five to eight times stronger than people.

Niggers are only good in speed in brute strength they lag behind every other race.

>White boys just simply can't compete physically.

You do realize Northern Europeans are usually better built than niggers? You want to check the strongest men rank looking for niggers? Good luck with that, kek.

>Blacks can be just as educated given the same opportunity a white gets.

Too bad they can't reach an average human IQ

No, they're aware of it. Their parents tell them that and one explicitly told me that when he was trying to be aggressive toward me at a bar when I was just talking to an average white girl and she was interested in me over the black guy.

They do it for fun because they know they can get away with it in the majority of cases toward white men who don't work out often. They will try to threaten men who are of equal or greater physical strength.

wrong people at the wrong time we don't all take this shit or get in these situations.

Poor boys, I'd suck their dicks to comfort them desu

white boy tries to pull out an ak but is wrestled down by black men: twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/892789385560637441

>You want to check the strongest men rank looking for niggers? Good luck with that, kek.

Right but most whites don't become strong-men. Hell, most whites don't even lift anymore so they don't use their genetic advantage in that regard. Blacks are faster and they can be strong. Most are more active than whites and dominate all the sports teams. Very rarely in highschool did i ever witness a white winning against a black in a fight. As well as most videos on the internet, the black guy usually wins. Sad but true white boy.

You mean like call ICE?

They do it for fun because they are wild animals Cucknadian, niggers dont fucking think ahead at all they just operate on impulses,. They target weak people because they think instinctively so they target weaklings because thats human instinctively thinking, they swarm you because thats how humans instinctively take down troublesome prey. They are just animals stop applying human psychology to these beast.

Dude Confronts A Guy Who Called Him The N-Word On Social Media & Makes Him Apologize!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqMoMoLJlw

>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/892789385560637441

Holy shit haha. White boys should just stick to pretending they're superior on Sup Forums. Whiteboi got manhandled.

Reminder that their white mothers and white female teachers raised them to be like that just like they raised their cuck fathers.

Just wasted the entire villages water supply

this is good news. there are 6 more red pilled white boys now because of this incident

Drunk White Male Gets Punished Severely for Calling Elderly Black Man the N-Word - Full Length : youtube.com/watch?v=ttEeFtCgJs8

It's okay to call yourself a European. I understand.

Try harder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa

Have fun, nigger

Classic cherry picking fight videos the so called "Alt right" show. Might as well show videos of migrants in europe punching german women to tell me about crime there lol

Germany's crime rate, particularly violent crime, is far lower than in the United States. The U.S. murder rate, for example, is nearly six times higher than Germany's, according to the most recent report by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.
unodc.org/gsh/en/data.html

the typical German was more likely to engage in crime than the average migrant

thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans

lol theyre like punching the kids in the arm, they are doing nothing? Dont try and tell me they are hurting the other kids.

>Try harder

Waste of trips, try a little bit please

What about that video of that Anglo arussie taking out those niggers?

the whites are much younger, and only 3 against 20 blacks, it wasn't a fair fight in the first place

Yeah they like to brag about how the gun is going to equalize the battlefield for them, but what happens when that white boy can't reach his gun quick enough? his physical inferiority starts to show...

>testosterone is connected to Melanin production.
>Testosterone activates tyrosine hydroxylase (Neurosci Lett 2006; 396: 57-61).Tyrosine hydroxylase is involved in human pigmentation. Tyrosine hydroxylase has been “suggested” to be “tightly coupled to melanin synthesis” (J Invest Dermatol 1990; 95: 9-15).

>Waste of trips

Not really, Kek just agrees with me

Be patient

The violent negroes in this video are dead or in jail before the victims are old enough to shave.

This video was the highpoint of their lives.

He told you to try harder, you can re tell him to try harder

Try harder at intelligence you illiterate nigger.

Settle down cleetus

Indian spotted

All these people are doing is creating more racists..........

They "won" because the world backstabbed Rhodesian whites and they knew it was hopeless.

The whites killed you niggers at a 10:1 ratio in that war anyway. Despite the entire world backing you up. Despite the fact that you significantly outnumbered them. They still killed 10x as many of you.

Are you that same "democrat" that hates "black" people?

the appropriate response

They got zero support, the niggers got support from major communist countries.
And they had that typical distain for beauty that all niggers have within so they chimped.

Whats with the idiots on this board thinking NIGGERS THINK AHEAD?

>3 nigs attacking a spic

This is shitty bait Chang. Why do you team up with niggers? Are you that jealous of white men?

Settle down Clinton hahadix

>niggers are not even human
This is what everyone forgets. Even Darwin was a race realist. He openly questioned the liberal idea that despite tens of thousands of years of seperation, everyone suddenly became the same.

They're simply dangerous animals, and once you realise that things become easier to understand.

They were clearly lining up to jump him
Hope they get gunned down next time

The nigger should have read, i were sold by my own pipo for gunpowdah.

Nigger boi tries not to die. Gets eaten by flys anyway.

Not sure what you mean, i am the same as every democrat though.

Holy shit. That was straight up WWE

I laugh too hard.

underratedcomment.txt

These are rigged from the beginning. Those niggers have absolutely nothing to lose, NOTHING. While the white kids have most likely great reputation and a promising happy future. No use to risk it because niggers can't think like normal people.

Severely underrated

Videos like this are sad to watch because this is the result of "sensible" middle class parenting and "sensible" single mother parenting.
It's in decline a bit now, but in the past the "moms" used to be against EVERYTHING to do with violence. Toy guns, violent movies, violence on tv, video games. They thought that if you do not expose children to violence then children will not be violent and that violence is NEVER the answer. The "just walk away" school of parenting.

"pacifist parenting" doesn't work and it puts your young in harms way. Violence is part of life and there are natural predators that, if not confronted, will rule the roost. You need to be able to fight and you need to have friends that also know how to fight. It's horrible when you are the only person that stands up for themselves while your friends back down.
Pacifists are extremely dangerous people that need to be shunned. You need to call them what they are, enablers and victim blamers. The kinds of people that will yell at someone for standing up for themselves.
You need to be as vicious with pacifists as you are with predators. These two groups form a deadly combo that will ruin your life unless you learn how to become confident and aggressive.

It's not enough just to get fit, you need to have "a plan" and the more efficient and effective it is the better. Your friends need a plan too.

What can Sup Forums do? we can perform the function of a secret police force that backs up our guys when they are in trouble. Think of the bike-lock faggot and what happened to him. We could do that again.

Anyone know the names of these faggots?

they showed fear. a sign of a generation of pussies

the black warrior only fears the Turk
youtube.com/watch?v=20tPFiCnPBQ

>Are you that jealous of white men?

Jealous of the fact that white people are being replaced in their own nations? Yeah i'm jealous of such prosperity.

>Finland
And the cuck behavior is confirmed genetic in europeans.

Recently just a study has shown that "black" incarceration levels have dropped since 2009

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/10/almost-nobody-is-paying-attention-to-this-massive-change-in-criminal-justice/

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/11/the-decline-of-mass-incarceration-is-good-for-everyone/

In 2016, blacks represented 12% of the U.S. adult population but 33% of the sentenced prison population. Whites accounted for 64% of adults but 30% of prisoners. And while Hispanics represented 16% of the adult population, they accounted for 23% of inmates.

>not pulling a knife and gutting the first nigger that lays a hand on you

baka desu

Was the big guy White?

Whites are such betas they actually listen to their mothers.

as they should, you want white kids behaving like those blacks???? what future would that mean to the world?? whites simply have to live away from blacks