What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Yes it is very common to do it outside the US except Germany. Dumb liberals have never been outside the country.

The heebs can't sell globalism to people that respect the traditions and culture of their own nation. So they subvert the kinder/retards into thinking it's cringey and unsophisticated.

On special days, like a liberation day, yes.

If you have a flag outside of your house daily, you have to be a cunt with something to prove, now don't you?

This. You are in your country, you don’t need to put flags up everywhere.

It’s like owning a Ferrari and yet still buying a bunch of Ferrari merchandise to wear around like a twat.

there is nothing wrong with being proud of your country, because your ancestors made it and you are maintaining it.

sage.

Do you own a Ferrari? In the age of Soros I think it's a great idea actually.
Maybe you're just proud of your own little part of the universe?
With that said, It's almost always in celebration or memorium of something in the US. Some townships have weekly or monthly events during the summer.

Looked down upon in the UK as well. The Union Jack is seen as a symbol of the BNP.

Anti-Americans want to link flag displays with jingoism.

Most flag displayers I know are former military. I appreciate the gesture, and yes I occasionally salute the flag by removing my hat.

>Do you salute the flag every time you see it?
yes

Why would I fly a flag as rubbish as the union jack when I can fly the far superior St George's cross.
Flying the union jack would be as embarrassing as flying a flag with some faggy dragon on it

Not usual at all here, even on 14 of July it's limited as waving the flag is often seen as a far-right behavior.
What you can sometime observe in some suburbs is Algerian/Moroccan/Tunisian... flags.
Its not that common either though.

Every house in my neighborhood flies Old Glory. Get fucked liberals.

Some regional flags can be seen more commonly than the national one like pic related (Brittany)

I was talking about the fact that there were two threads on the same subject you fucking retards, what are you, bots?

It means Jews hate patriotism.

been to plenty of countries where people fly flags or have flagsi n their windows

kill yourself fucking kyke cuck

Yes its normal all around EU countries for sure, not in the KEKED ones ofc, GERMANY, UK, SWEDEN etc.

You're not OP, so you weren't talking about anything -- you just responded to six different people with a non-sequitur for no reason.

Pic related fuckface

yes. you see shit ton of flags here

>respond to own OP post under proxy account used for bumping own threads
>surprised when your proxy account and normal account have two different IDs
>put head further up ass before making next slide thread

>what is mobile posting