Moths later, what does Sup Forums think of IBO?

Moths later, what does Sup Forums think of IBO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1zJKECM_0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Moths later
It's still shit

I think i want doujins

Okada saved it from being the worst received gundam series in Japan.

Nagai (the director) has gone rogue and is basically trying to shit on the Tekkadan side and trying to paint Gjallarhorn as the true protagonists. He's mad that Okada "interfered" and denied him from creating his "ALL OF TEKKADAN DIES" ending. By the way Japan fanbase has said they would have absolutely hated that ending.

I still like the story that was told.

I hate the fact that the director and lead writer let petty shit interfere with their jobs.
The Japan fanbase is upset with both of them for this as well

>Nagai (the director) has gone rogue and is basically trying to shit on the Tekkadan side and trying to paint Gjallarhorn as the true protagonists. He's mad that Okada "interfered" and denied him from creating his "ALL OF TEKKADAN DIES" ending. By the way Japan fanbase has said they would have absolutely hated that ending.
Pretty much all of Tekkadan died though, except people no one gave a shit.

Its shit and people will forget it in a few years when Sunrise and bandai stuff more UC and remastered 00 down our throat.

I thought the first season was boring as hell (grating at worst) and I didn't give a shit about any of the characters by the end. Didn't bother with season 2.

Well he wanted EVERYONEEEEE associated to Tekkadan to die. He said they're all evil humans and deserve to be punished.

I swear Ein was his self insert

Why does Gundam always have all this staff drama like Fukuda's wife fucking shit up, the director dying on 08th, and this? It's only this franchise that constantly has this bullshit.

Kudelia is my wife

A higher power somewhere thinks gundam is a garbage franchise

>Okada saved it from being the worst received gundam series in Japan
how could this series possibly have been as poorly received as AGE was

>Fukuda's wife fucking shit up
Uh what?

Basically nothing was supposed to come from all of this. Nagai vision was one of a pointless story. No human debri abolishment, no mars independence, no half metal treaty. S2 was supposed to end with Tekkadan dying and Gjallarhorn being the "good guys" all along.

Basically a pointless series.

Nagai however is trying to say that everything good that happened at the end of the series will soon come crumbling down and it's enraging the Japanese fans.

>moths

Well it's the biggest franchise so obviously shit like this will happen to something that goes on longer and has more people involved. Use your fucking brain jesus christ.

BAN NAGAI FROM GUNDAM!

>Moths later,
*diapers in fog*

This Nagai guy sounds like a faggot

This. The I thought we were the good guys for Tekkadan. A change to most gundams but damn did they have no chance of winning what so ever.

Best Gundam.

Your wife is really cute.

And this is my wife. Her name is Fumitan.

Interesting premise with shit execution.

So much that could have been used to make the show actually interesting wasted.

Kudelia's character development in season 1 is completely wasted and becomes a background character in season 2. Her use as a plot device becomes completely moot.

The unmanned mobile weapon that gets introduced in season 2 has great potential for use in the plot, but nope. Lets just completely forget it existed after we use it to show how our batshit MC is slowly killing himself by piloting his mobile suit.

The worst part ended up being with the way they gradually killed off the cast in anticlimactic fashion. By the end of season 1 I actually wanted and expected the orphans to die, but their deaths did not feel moving at all. I get the whole wanting to send a message with the show and everything, but you could achieve that without making everything feel half-assed. Even the main antagonist got away with everything in the end. All this show ever led up to was blue balling the entire audience even at the very end.

Well, he did created them.

THE BEST!

Enjoyable

I can't say it was good cuz the characters were total dumbasses for the most part, the background of the universe had no develop at all, and its very confusing overall, but as a "robots fighting in space show" its fun to watch

I feel like, the show had some really interesting topics: using child soldier, who de good guys actually are, child rape and stuff. But it develops nothing at all becuse its a show for the mainstream

Also this theme is super good

youtube.com/watch?v=t1zJKECM_0s

As someone who really liked it while it was running, it's pretty mediocre to me in retrospect. That ending left a bad taste in my mouth.

>implying Nagai isn't mad that Gaelio/Ein is the most popular ship and not ChocoChar/Gaelio or those two faggots that he wrote

>god thinks it's shit too
Good god. Maybe I should drop by the church this weekend.

wasted potential

It's still shit. The ending is like them trying to pull off a Zeta but it was being written by retards.

Didn't Okada have a favorite character and rewrote stuff to favor that guy?

Who could it be? We know they keep Gaelio alive bacause of fujobucks.

Yeah she kept Galileo alive because she like the way he delivered his lines or something.
I don't mind since Gali managed to become the greates Garma clone in Gunddam history.

Name ONE other Garma clone.

So he liked his VA?

'Okada saved Gundam' is not something I would have been proud to admit to have said, but she really did salvaged the hell out of IBO. Gali was one of the best part of the anime, and Tekkadan all dying would have caused immense butthurt to the Gundam franchise.

>Shino and Yamagi
>Faggots
Nope

Okada liked the way Gali sounded, so she kept him alive for S2, which, quite honestly, was one of those unforeseen great decisions.

>I don't mind since Gali managed to become the greates Garma clone in Gunddam history.
...he's the only Garma clone in Gundam history newshit
>We know they keep Gaelio alive bacause of fujobucks.
He's not even popular with fujoshis to begin with. He was literally kept alive because Okada like his voice

pic related.

Shino and Yamagi are the most popular ship. Nobody gives a shit about Gali.

Gali should have just stayed dead because he didn't do anything in the second season

>you will never be this detached from reality
Do you want me to post the number of pixiv works too?

>shows blantant evidence showing you're wrong
>posts a now dated poll

Kek

>they literally brought GaliGali back because of how popular he is.
>against flavor of the month

You could at least post a more current poll also
>Pixiv

>they literally brought GaliGali back because of how popular he is.
Nope

No he was brought back because Okada liked his VA. Should have stayed dead honestly.

Yamagi still popular though, while Galigali dropped out because they paired him with Julietta.

It's curious how popular Shino and Yamagi are given the lack of screentime, even if their popularity is obvious a result of being canon gays and last episodes impact.

Good ideas, interesting plot, uneven execution.

Search for Morosawa (the writer) and Fukuda (the director) in the archive. Basically, shit hit the fan with SEED Destiny.

Didn't 0083 also switch directors halfway through?

Stop shitposting with these lame images.

>ALL OF TEKKADAN DIES
I wouldn't mind that because I'm an edgelord. The ending we got is still great though, in my opinion.

Having Rustal end up as George Washington in Space was just as hilarious.

Wow, and I thought his disgusting SoL bullshit in Railgun was bad

Why does Nagai ruin everything?

I actually liked it a lot.

Pic related made me legitimately upset.

>everyone fucking dies the anime

Not my cup of tea.

>You could at least post a more current poll also

>this got 50 episodes
>not G-Reco

>current
>two issues behind
>Gali is not even ranked

First season had potential, second season dropped the ball, and a Destiny-tier ending.

>second season
it's like VVV

T H I S
H
I
S

i was loving IBO: Gundam with grit would buy me.

but no, it was executed like random.

G Reco was ditsy and chaotic

valvrave season 1 was much better. i didn't bother watching ibo season 2, but what they did to mcgillis was a fucking crime too. at least eru erufu's character wasn't completely shat on (though they did take a dump on shoko -- who did nothing wrong, might i add)

ibo was just fucking terrible. even the bael was a waste. even the gundams looked like shit imo. there were 2 or 3 decent designs but everything else was garbage

the last good gundam was still 00 season 1. at this point, it looks like that will not change. ever. what a shitshow this series is

>He was literally kept alive because Okada liked his voice
>because Okada liked his voice
>liked

i wonder if the VA got to lay some pipe?

Okada is not exactly pure....

How would you know about Okada's sex life?

It's still shit. Tells me than even Sunrise cares little for new Gundam anime now, aside from UC. Gorgeous original mecha designs not pandering to the tried and true patented Gundam look, wasted on a show animated by incompetent interns. Just further proves to me that the mecha genre will be dead/dormant soon enough. There are enough people that care about the model kits, but not enough that care about the anime.

Because Tomino tried to put 40-50 episodes plot in 26, even he said that there was a lot that was un/underexplored

No, because characters acted like they had autism.

I like him

Worst gundam yet.

G-Reco's story was an abortion in a cup.

A shame, since G-Reco had great animation and world setup.

Worst entry in the franchise

I'm glad that Gaelio and his waifu made it to the end. He was 90% of the reason I continued watching.

>He said they're all evil humans and deserve to be punished.
Nagai is absolutely correct
>Ein was his self insert
No, he was Skarbrand from Warhammer.

that traitor thing really did come out of nowhere, I don't care what Anime Suki says

Progresive feminist ending was shit.

Iron Menstruation was a total disaster

>anime suki
But Sup Forums told you for weeks.

There was zero foreshadowing

The first season was pretty good, the second one is an unfocused mess. The ending still got to me, and there wasn't a death that didn't upset me. Barbatos is my favorite Gundam and the first model I've ever bothered with. Namida no Orphans and Freesia are fantastic and still tug at my heartstrings.

We don't need a S3, but I wouldn't mind seeing Punished Ride.

>the season 1 is better than season 2 meme
It wasn't in the slightest

Am I the only one who wants to punch the kid on the right in the face, can't be only me right guys?

ANN masturbated to this and it was just plain wrong, especially when they printed false information in an article on G-Reco

>oldfags encountering newfags
No, it is the natural order of things

>Name ONE other Garma clone.

Athrun

Kinda forgettable, still it wasn't as shit as other gundams

Funny because no it was the worst

Nah, it avoids the embarrassing endless pseudo-philosophical talk other gundams are riddled with. Just Mika shutting the fuck up makes IBO a lot better than most entries in the franchise.

>Nagai
That's the same guy who inserted tons of SOL into Railgun, right? Fuck him

I want to fuck Shino.

Not only did he insert unnecessary SoL but he also butchered numerous characters too, like Uiharu and Kongou.
He actually did a good job with Railgun S though, the first 16 episodes at least. The filler arc that came afterwards, not so much.

I don't hate his Sisters arc, shit was great. He hated doing it though, which is what pissed me off. That talent is wasted

I'll never take anyone serious who believes S1 was better than S2.

Stahhppppppp

>Nah, it avoids the embarrassing endless pseudo-philosophical talk other gundams are riddled with.

I don't give a fuck