Deep State Sedition General

Deep State Sedition General
/dssg/ Thread 13
**BREAKING** FBI LEAKED TO WAPO COMFIRMED:

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter

***Breaking*** Memo names Nosenstein, Comey & McCabe
>truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/

Joe DiGenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about Obama Administration's "brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton" and "frame an incoming President with a false Russian conspiracy", according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they "followed none of the rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT'S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4 [open]

Link to Joe DiGenova talks about Strzok texts on Tucker 1-23-18:
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
[open]

Gowdy- Secret Society @ FBI:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

FISA Court Opinion (NOT MEMO)
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html
youtu.be/ZfeHWDvjkiE
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
mobile.twitter.com/alexhamilton74
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi
archive.is/2ziSi
archive.is/v6nSN
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
archive.is/KgD1g
twitter.com/SeanHannity
thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report
archive.is/9pi9V
archive.is/xrKT0
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/956275418134405120
hooktube.com/watch?v=SCm8Tg1Bwv8
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/27/obstruction-of-justice-special-agent-strzok-text-message-highlights-fbi-investigative-intent/
archive.fo/7PrMf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys... Trump already won... lets just leave Hillary be. It was a mistake out of necessity, she dindu nuffin. I am tired, lets go get some tendies then go home.

Bump

>lets just leave Hillary be
Not a bad idea actually.
Think about it, she's gonna have 0$ with no donors and no job.
She is forced to buy her own groceries, and live like a common person.
She gets shouted at in public and shamed.

If we lock her up. People will feel sorry for her.
We will cut her legs out from under her instead.

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Mike Rogers
>Admiral Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, just before to try to make it seem like it was a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing.
>Trump moves transition team the very next day and accuses Obama of wire tapping him.
>FISA court was lied to , MEMO subject was the effort taken by Obama DOJ/ FBI to lie to court to illegally spy on Trump for their "insurance plan" AKA: Russian dossier & exonerate HRC
>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which DiGenova discusses in the interview, how it all fits together.
HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA's DOJ.

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (inbox)- Page (outbox)

HTTPS://www.scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-text-messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russian collusion story to lead to impeachment.

Be patient boys. Phone fagging. Got banneddd earlier... :(

>The Department of Justice has recovered missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the DOJ’s inspector general said Thursday.

>Strzok and Page are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of Robert Mueller's team exchanged a series of anti-Trump texts during the presidential campaign.

>Federal law enforcement officials told Fox News on Wednesday that thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the """"""""technical glitch"""""" that apparently prevented those Strzok and Page messages from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system.

>In one text exchange, Strzok and Page spoke of a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI the day after Trump's victory

>In another infamous message, Strzok appeared to make reference to an “insurance policy” against a Trump win.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html

THIS IS WHY SHAREBLUE SHILLS HAVE BEEN OUT IN SUCH FORCE
THE MEMO HASN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET

DO YOUR DUTY AND BUMP THIS SHIT

>zerohedge

thanks for bumping the thread shill, you did a great debunking there

thanks bitches!
youtu.be/ZfeHWDvjkiE

#ReleasetheMemo f your tweet has @RealDonaldTrump or @POTUS, it can not be blocked.
Memo pre-existing doc not written by Republicans BTFO Dem narrative
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc

UPDATED INFO:
Sara Carter: House Intel Committee will disregard pressure from DOJ, she has been told they will take a vote, then goes to Trump to release. Trump admin will allow it to be public. Some redaction will be present, but the rest of the memo is explosive, show severe FISA abuses, extensive circumventing the Constitution. The dems are poised to call it Trump is interfering in the Mueller investigation by releasing the memo, but this narrative is un-biased and holds no water.

Memo set to be released:
Wednesday after the SOTU address on Tuesday.

*** GET OUT AHEAD OF THE CLAIMS BY DEMS THAT TRUMP RELEASING THE MEMO IS OBSTRUCTING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, THAT CLAIM WILL COME SOON, CONTROLTHE NARRATIVE AND GETVAHEAD OF SCHIFF.***

Hannity again deleted his 1649 tweet
speculation on it's meaning here:
mobile.twitter.com/alexhamilton74

Thank you friend.

What a coincidence that the same two tinfoil hat images are always posted in this general without any actual counterpoints.

Bump

Is STRZOK Mossad?

Explain this anti-semites

Sen Grassley Bump
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi
demands info from multiple DNC related by Feb8

>FINE we're gonna release OUR OWN MEMO
>IT'S NOT FAIR DEMOCRATS SHOULD GET TO HAVE A MEMO TOO
>DRUMF IS FINISHED THIS TIME THAT'S FOR CERTAIN!

can someone help me find this video

What kind of communist doesnt want to arrest the bitch? A real commie wouldnt be such a pussy!

>six letters seeking information and documents regarding Christopher Steele’s work on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary for America
>The letters seek information and documents relating to those political organizations’ knowledge of and involvement in Mr. Steele’s work and his reported interactions with the FBI while he was working on behalf of these political organizations. The letters were sent to:

>The DNC
>Hillary For America
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Donna Brazille
>John Podesta
>Joel Benenson

from Grassley's letter to Podesta

Why is this posted everywhere, everyday?

no Lisa Page in there at all

Shill tactic

is there a video of pic related?

Doesn't matter, she is all caught up in the text recovery efforts, which are ongoing. More texts are coming.

Hey can you finish the info here? Including the last threads from 1-13, with visuals. This is way too hard to do on my phone... Left off on DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK-NEED TO VERIFY. Need all related pics & articles. I'm so sorry. I got b&, they thought I was a bot.

This current thread is #13. Need 1-12's archives listed. Need breaking news memo release with articles & Q info, thumbnails etc.

noting because there is an informant
and yes she's up to her horseface in it

Have you been following these recently?

will try to get as much as I can, got some other schtick I might have to attend to, sorry in advance if I fuck up senpai

Don't apologize. Add me on Twitter @donniz. I can send you articles, pics, web addresses.

I baked one late night once. #11 I think
lots of fun, this is like the best vidya game I've
ever played

the Grassley (and Graham???) letter references
this WaPo article
archive.is/2ziSi

Ok. Well like I said if you need anything I'll be ITT, just can't do this phone shit anymore.

It has literally become impossible for the State to let all this slide.

The only question now is the extent of the consequences.

>Messages from October 28, 2016 show that Page was engaged in a protracted phone conversation with reporter Devlin Barrett, then with the Wall Street Journal. The discussion took place a few days after Barrett published a story reporting that the wife of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe received nearly half a million dollars in campaign donations from a committee linked to then-Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D-Va.) and two days before Barrett reported that there was an "internal feud" at the FBI over efforts to investigate the Clinton Foundation.
archive.is/v6nSN

my above post with the twatter link
might be related to the Gov't form used to pay for it
and Hannity's tweet 1649 may mean that the good
guys found this form or informant outed it
BIG FUN

no joke but these would protect from beta radiation post nuclear fallout months

>changed a key phrase in former FBI Director James Comey's description of how former secretary of state Hillary Clinton handled classified information, according to US officials familiar with the matter.

>The shift from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," which may appear pedestrian at first glance, reflected a decision by the FBI that could have had potentially significant legal implications, as the federal law governing the mishandling of classified material establishes criminal penalties for "gross negligence."

cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

this is the happening they are trying to slide

Truepundit link is dead

Nope. Fuck off SHARE BLUE FAGGOT
Do the crime. Do the time.

Righteous bump

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ
RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB
> archive.is/KgD1g

are zerohedge and true pundit credible sources? I see they often post things are never cooberated witg outside sources

He apparently said Obama should be in jail so they deleted his account. He started a new one but they refuse to verify him

Ty desu. I owe you one.

True Pundit has been wonderful lately. They just broke the full Benghazi story, from weeks before to testimony. They had interviews with Tonto, DiGenova, Stevens's parents etc. all named sources

noticed that too

BUMPITY

bad intel
he's up and running
just twatted a tick tock
twitter.com/SeanHannity

Anyone with half a brain new neophyte Trump didn't have the savvy and skill to conspire with the Russians. It's disgraceful what the Democrats put this man and his family through. It's hurt the country.

new from the Hill via WaPo I'll use the Hill link
with a video and the archive of it:
>President Trump broke with top officials at the Justice Department and called for the release of a classified memo purported to list Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) abuses by the U.S. government, The Washington Post reported Saturday.
Despite warnings from top officials at the agency, Trump reportedly told Attorney General Jeff Sessions through Chief of Staff John Kelly that he wants to see the memo released, believing that it will shed light on the special counsel investigation.

Trump “is inclined to have that released just because it will shed light,” a senior administration official told the Post.
“Apparently all the rumors are that it will shed light, it will help the investigators come to a conclusion," the official added

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report

archive.is/9pi9V

I wish I could still FOIA things. FBI put me on the shitlist for FOIA'ing John Rossi.

Cool. Ty.

Great. Ty for the archive

Email Justice Watch. They're experts at it.

So do we have ANY idea who wrote the memo yet?

Nunes and his staff wrote the memo based on FBI intelligence.

Ring on the SOTU address.

Ok. Thank you. I couldn't get a straight answer

bamp

honestly I haven't even considered it
what I find particularly interesting, myself, perhaps
because I'm a freak of nature
is that Kushner was next on the leftist hit list, if
you remember, before this fisa abuse situation
got ultra hot (of course Sup Forums knew a year ago, I'm talking mainstream hot)
but now that it IS in the mainstream, it's like
they lost that target. he was, of course, one of
the people targeted by GCHQ via NSA Ft.Meade for wire tapping.
this is neatly wrapped up here by TP
archive.is/xrKT0
what exactly is in the memo and who wrote it
would be sheer spec however if you think about
it Kushner (they went for Manafort, then Don Jr., and Kush was next) has not been a target in
the media, in here, or at all.
Guilt is a bitch, and these motherfuckers know
that DOTR IS NEAR

WTF

in that case
have a Nunes bump

***Breaking***
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/956275418134405120
Pic related

>flag

hard working mothers over there at JW
I'll bet they are right on top of the good guys
in the gov't and those guys are cracking up
>dammit Jim we can only go so fast over here without outing informants, giving what we have to you and the bad actors don't even know we have it yet
top fucking kek Fitton

Yaaaaaaassss
Pic related

Remember their argument
Pic related

Pic related. Forgot pic from above.

elaborate?
How else to spy on Obongo and Jarret over at
Kalorama Kreep State?
I figure NSA can spy Law or no Law
not sure I'm a Snowden fan haven't really into it

Look them up

something to play in the background
Hannity 1/26/2018
hooked grabbed the first one not great vid quality
hooktube.com/watch?v=SCm8Tg1Bwv8

Check. He's saying there's two scenarios either one is possible but BOTH are win/ win for public seeing memo. Transparency

Don't forget to include archive links of threads 1-12

ty

special thanks to NavyAnon

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/27/obstruction-of-justice-special-agent-strzok-text-message-highlights-fbi-investigative-intent/
This is an awesome article. Love the conservative treehouse. They're very thorough and step by step

More Larp Before The Fart threads, great.

Archive: archive.fo/7PrMf

Awesome article about personal servers used by Obama, Hillary etc and how those incriminating details were left out of Comey, et al's reports

I miss Jason. Why did he leave?