Mixed children

I am a mother from a different thread. you are all horrendous people touting the deathly ideology of white power in a post-racial world. I just want you to know that conservative women are mostly on board with the Christian worldview and reject your hateful fantasies in favor of having beautiful families that may or may not be white. all that matters is that we follow God’s will that we be fruitful and multiply. Having mixed children is not s sin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WN7xK2uyhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ou are all horrendous people touting the deathly ideology of white power in a post-racial world.
>post-racial world
only white countries are "post-racial"

>I am a mother
tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

She's a Castizo, not mixed

>using that picture
>not larping
k

You're increasing your child's likelihood of becoming depressed. That's child abuse.

mixed race children also cant recieve blood, bone marrow or organ transplants from either of their parents. Race-mixing is unhealthy and dysgenic.

fuck off the the retarded castizo meme.

White countries are still pretty good, even with some black people. African countries ran by blacks are horrible. Whites being able to be a half-way decent country even with blacks in it is proof of the strength of whites.

Femanon here
Tits or gtfo. No self-respecting Christian woman would mate outside of their race. It's selfish. Do you know how much higher suicide and identity crises rates are in mixed kids? Absolutely selfish of you. Shame.

she looks like my daughter who is of Hispanic (father) and European origin. I am trying to make a point about all of this and trying to label her appearance as “acceptable” is to dodge my point

You're an APE farmer and nothing more.

fuck off boomer

Fuck off if you don't know who that is newfag shill

You're one dumb fucking mulatto nigger.

Tits or GTFO

>be christfag
>be woman
>ask another woman to dishonor herself in public
to the witches scold with you harlot!

No we're alread overpopulated, to be precise there are too many nonwhite people who destroy the earth, so shut the fuck up about making more nonwhite babies

this thread will hit bump limit, im calling it. such is the state of nu-pol

Report this thread its bait.

shes is mestiza as fuck and has little brayans fathered by a brown manlet.

>using gay meme flag
>passing judgment on anybody

I'd tell you to go eat a dick but you'd like that too much

>you are all horrendous people touting the deathly ideology of white power in a post-racial world.
You do realize that many of the posters here are mixed, right?

Irony
(you)
get out faggot

Hybrid Vigor ftw

overpopulation is a lie of the devil and anathema to God’s plan. I will keep having children as God wishes until the day I die

You know you want it

marry me

open bob and spread vagene

Allow me to blow your mind.
Thou shalt not commit adultery. This is the only word in the entire English language that means what it means. Adultery being the act of cheating against your spouse in body or mind. But oh, what is this? How quaint that in seemingly all other instances of adult being within a word or term it means to contaminate something; make not pure. For example, adulterating.
Did I just blow your mind or did I just blow your mind?
Words are interesting aren't they?

Fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself, but you're too busy rationalizing your lust for non-white cock. Revolting.

don’t be a hypocrite. you are in all likelihood not a woman at all because you repeat the lie that mixed children are less happy. Mine are quite happy and healthy. stop leading women astray with your satanic nonsense

I will not apologize for following God’s command to be fruitful and multiply

The Bible also tells you not to race mix.

My wife is the same colour as me, my daughter is the same colour as me, we are happy.
Imagine being a child that sees no resemblance to their parents, what you claim to have done is cruel.

it does not say that you xenophobe

have some sage

Read this thread and tell me again how MGTOW is not the true path for white men you tradcucks.

you are immoral non-christians who will find your deathly end with Satan in the fiery pit

"Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before." - Ezekiel 44:21 - 23

Your children will not be fruitful, they will be detrimental and miserable. You have created a mixed bastard of a child that has no lineage to connect to; no bloodline to carry on. A part of both cultures, they will belong to neither. They will never be able to fully connect with their white families nor their hispanic families. They will never be able to fully connect with their white or hispanic members of their community. YOU have done this, because you chose to sully your bloodline. YOU are responsible, because you chose to sully your bloodline. And it will be YOU who will be held accountable.

Sow the wind, roastie, and you will reap the hurricane.

that law is for the jewish people. the gentiles do not follow this law

>you are non-christcucks
You got that right cunt

And why should you not follow it?

>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. - Paslm 137:9
How come infanticide is okay but not abortion?

they connect with modern society but in a way that glorifies Christ. I am not sure what you are going on about. they have firm ideas of who they are, being Christian children

>t. /r/hapas

get back i the kitchen bitch. just remember, when the day of the rope comes, we wont forgive you.

hispanic is not a race or ethnicity you have to specify you stupid american

I love it when christians encourage race mixing. You give me ammunition for every Christian-Identity cuck who claims its a pro-white religion.

I’m not sure what this means. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen with my daughters. you’re fantasizing of a day of evil and violence that only Satan has put in your heart

Using that specific girl tells me this thread is bait desu senpai baka

You still haven't answered my question about why that command is only for the Jews and not Christians.

pro-white isn’t right. procreation is what counts. to bring race into this equation one will have to justify things like abortion if someone thinks a particular baby won’t be good enough... your racial ideology is pure evil

Im waiting you fucking faggots where you at? Tell me how MGTOW is wrong and muh white race.

>pro-white isn’t right.
>your racial ideology is pure evil
Keep going.

the jews are the chosen people who keep to themselves for God; gentiles are not. we are the nations that were preached to. plus there is no Jew or Greek in the presence of the Lord

>Hispanic (father)
too fat to get a white guy?

You've built your family on a foundation of sand, delusional harlot. When it comes crashing down, you will have only yourself to blame. You know all of the side-long glances of white families and hispanic families when you take your children out in public? That will be magnified many times over when they are adults and alone. Your lack of respect for your lineage has produced rotten fruit, and they will never be anything but mixed trash. Disgusting.

I’m not sure what you mean. I was a cheerleader in college and I have stayed fit through my pregnancies

>obvious copypasta
Fuck off back to r/the donald, tits or gtfo
>sage

>post racial world.

No, countries like China remain homogenous and hyper nationalistic. You should focus on diversifying them.

Satan’s evil hate for mankind has infected your heart. Repent to God for your hatred.

>not understanding that all races aren't the same
>not understanding that all races aren't created equal
>not understanding this inequality is why whites and asians have propelled modern civilization not "muh god"

Jesus ChristCunt!
Go fuck a nigger already

God split human beings into nations after the tower of Babel. Breeding with your own people is God's will you heathen slut.

To racemix is to pervert God's law and will.

how dare you denigrate the name of God. but this is what I mean, the alt right is a false conservatism. Real conservatives care about God and not race.

it isn’t about diversifying or homogenizing anyone. having babies is what counts. we need to create many souls to save many souls. China kills many souls

I shit in GOD'S mouth and make you watch

Yes yes yeas, Satan is responsible for all wrong. A creation allowed by your "all knowing" fictitious god. All your claims are based on belief not fact. You claim that of which you can not prove.

France is for niggers
ft...... ..... ...

make jokes all you want but that is impossible and blasphemy itself is an awful sin

>Real conservatives care about God and not race.
Real conservatives throughout all races care about tradition and culture. Race being the flesh and bone on which culture is superimposed. To destroy race is to destroy culture.

Do you think it is evil or good to brainwash Europeans to intermix?

E.g., through Hollywood or other such propaganda.

culture is to revolve around Christ, not the arrogance of men

What are your thoughts on transexuals?

sinful because they disobey what God made them to be,

Isn't culture to revolve around the word of GOD, with Christ as god's messenger?

Wow, you made a semi-reasonable post. Ok then, give me one reason I should go back to being a Christian then.

I would.

God's will cannot be that niggers should take over the earth. Because if that were to happen, Western society would come to resemble Apefrica. Sorry, sweety. You're just wrong. The world will never be post racial. The only people who give a damn about it are suicidal ethnomasochistic whites.

>the jews are the chosen people who keep to themselves for God

Are you sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=-WN7xK2uyhE

because the word of god lasts throughout the entire history of man no matter what race continues or ceases to exist

where in the word does He say the white race is pure? Only his word is white as snow

Do you believe in the jewish god?

Hatred for that which is unclean and unproductive is not evil. I hate the decay and destruction of my civilization caused by misguided coalburners and race mixers like you. I hate the criminals and the disgusting monsters you create because you can't contain your lust and honor your familie's bloodlines. I hate the ad hoc rationalization and the unrelenting self-deception people like you put forward for destroying your bloodlines when you yourself know that what you've done is wrong. You come here to preach to us that your "children" should be accepted, when in reality you're just trying to convince yourself. You have caused them this hurt, and you are to blame. Take responsibility for your actions, and remove your problems that you created, lest others have to do it for you.

yourre an idiot. Fuck off

Give me something outside of some made up book that points to God being real.

I thought the Jewish and Christian God were the same? It doesn't matter though, I don't believe in any god. I don't need some god to forgive me of my (((sins))) to feel like I'm worth something.

Good thing African is going to become the most Christian continent on earth in the next 50 years!

take off your waifu goggles, that is not a castizo.

>I thought the Jewish and Christian God were the same?
They are.

What's your point here?

You are disgusting OP and you know it, else you wouldn't come to this board and try to argue your poor life choice. Do the right thing and kill your child - don't let it suffer because you are a useful idiot for anti identitarian kikes

You should only go back to being a christian if you believe in the Jewish god and his Jewish son Jesus.

this is precisely what I mean, the love of Christ is not as hateful as whatever you’re preaching. You people here imagine yourselves as saviors of men, but Christ would ask you to put away your hateful nets and follow him.

how is that bad? many many years of missions have been dedicated to bringing the word to africa.

if its a post racial world then why all i hear from libtards is race race race

If Christianity is the most important element of western civilization that brought white pagans out of chasing pigs around in the forests why arent Africans civilized at all?

You are a heretic with a terrible understanding of who Jesus was. Jesus was not nice. He did not exhort his followers to be nice. Remember how He treated the money changers at the Temple. Hate is part of the human experience, and a gift from God. You deny what makes you human, and so you deny the spark of divinity given to you. God made man. God made the animals. And God made niggers to be something in between them.

those obsessing over race, whether left or right, do not have Christ first and foremost in their hearts

Can mixed race ppl still be used for their meat?

I'm glad Africa is becoming Christian then! Think of all the billions of African souls who will join you in heaven.

Never did I say that Jesus claimed whites as pure. My claim is that race and culture is intertwined. Of course you would rater believe that Jesus is the center of all man. Your belief and all your understanding of your god is based on a book that has been interpreted and edited hundreds of times. Instead of realizing the natural world around your, you decided it's easier to believe in an omnipotent and all powerful god who throughout his own Bible proves his own imperfection.