Confirmed: Ashkenazi Jews are just larping Iranian converts. Is science antisemitic?

Basically Ashkenazi Jews are just a bunch of non-Israelite larping Iranians who were converted by the exiled Judean priests in Babylon.

Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Female_lineages:_Mitochondrial_DNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is shocking. I thought they were Turkish larpers.

No, Turks are mostly Greeks and Hittites. Some are Balkan and some are true Turkic.

Delet this goyim

Is this why they live in fear of Iran? That if Iran gets too powerful/modern they'll just get absorbed?

>exiled Judean priests
Hyksos:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

Khazars were turkic

Mix of gokturk, mongol, hun, etc...

I guess Scythians were iranic pretty close

Great can I now go back to Palestine and allow America to start the non-white purge, I'd rather watch and cheer from a distance. PS Thanks for allowing my family to enter your country white people, I enter stand the importance of a white ethno-state and how whites literally progress the world.

Weren't they converts from Italy in the first century AD?

>serendipity when Jews are the closes to ancient Aryans
Chedurazim ghalem khosar hevoon najedar.

Understand*

>Jews are Iranians
>Iranians are Aryans
>Aryans are the master race
Jews are the master race confirmed

Khazar dood

*Anatolian

The ruling caste, yes, but the Scythian/Sarmatian people of the steppes that formed the bulk of the population were of Iranic origin.

Oh just saw your follow up, disregard

Yes, with Ashkenazi Jews, the father's line is clearly from the Middle East, while the matrilineal DNA is heavily European. The Jews initially took many European wives and converted them, which isn't surprising given how white Jews look. On my Jewish father's side, they all have blue eyes and fair skin. I also hypothesize that they came up with the strict matrilineal descent laws because the Jewish men were taking too many pretty European women and screwing up the bloodline, so they had to turn off the spigot, so to speak. A 2013 study states that 80% of Jewish matrilineal DNA is European.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Female_lineages:_Mitochondrial_DNA

Ramses III called them the Sea Peoples "The foreign countries made a conspiracy in their lands" "Their confederation was the Peleset, Tjekker, Shekelesh, Denye(n), and Weshesh, lands united"

Can somebody explain this to me in leaf?

More or less.

wololo wololo.

Jews ain't Jews, okay?

Glorious!

Judas Priest wasn’t exiled, they’re still out touring user, saged.

Jews are Anatolo-Irano-Turkic mongrels larping as Hebrews.

>Babylonians conquered the Kingdom of Judah >They only exiled the priests/leadership to Babylon
>The priests ended up converting a shitload of people including Iranians to Judaism.
>Some of these converts migrated Northwards to Turkey and became Ashkenazi Jews.
>Others migrate to Palestine in waves for about a hundred years after the Persian conquest of Palestine.
>Eventually the Romans came and exiled some of these larpers to different regions in the Roman empire where they ended up converting more cucks all over the Mediterranean region including, North Africa, and Spain.

>In conclusion most almost all Jews are converts who were converted by other converts with Iranian origin.

He means compared to Arabs.

Is this legit or a psyop?

Read this again, retard.

>In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans.

The Natufians are closer to Saudis, Bedouins, Yemeni Jews (who were South Arabian converts to Judaism). This doesn't mean Palestinians are ancient Israelities. It means that Natufians resemble Arabians and people with lots of Arabian ancestry like Palestinians. Lebs and Syrians aren't as close to Natufians as those people.

So in otherwords, if this study is correct, from least alike to most alike there can be these groups:
>Ashkenazi Jews
>Lebs and many Syrians
>Palestinians
>Arabians like Saudis and Bedouins

This doesn't mean Palestinians are descendants of ancient Israelites or have lived in the land of Canaan for 5000 years, just like it doesn't mean Saudis are descendants of ancient Israelites and always lived in the land of Canaan.

Guess what, North Africans are closer to Natufians than Lebanese who are known to be the closest to Phoenicians.

Canaanites (including Israelites there as well) were not as close to Natufians as Saudis and Bedouins are.

Remember, "Levantines" is just a fancy catchword. It doesn't really mean anything other than being a place that scientists are aware of so that their lives are made easier. Phillistines lived in the Levant but they could have been of Aegean origin. Canaanites were from the Levant but they were further away from Natufians (also in Levant) than the Arabians are to Natufians. Migrations of foreign populations like Caucasians made the region more different.

Your misunderstanding is akin to the same lack of comprehension of Afrocentrists who have a hard time accepting that East Africans have close to 50% ancestry from the Arabian peninsula.

This is the same mentality Julius Casear had with some Gauls. I'm paraphrasing: it was his justification in his commentaries of the Gaul campaign where he claims some Gauls were somewhat civilized. They were the most similar to Romans as they were in transition to be as civilized as the Romans. During this transition they were vulnerable as they lacked the vigor (barbarity) of the other Celts and Germanics but were developing and adopting Roman ways.

Iran to Israel is similar. Israel is more civilized but it is worried as Iran is in transmission from a more barbarian way of life to a more civilized one.

Wrong picture. He's the correct one

Legit.

Man you're dumb, look here: and stop trying to deny the the concrete science.

Palestinians completely overlap with samples from Palestine going back at least 5000 years, forget about the Natufians. This is before Jewish history even starts. Deal with it Moshe.

If you want to pretend that the ancient kingdom of Israel existed then you have to also accept that the Israelites were mostly assimilated Canaanites and that the Palestinians are the reminiscence of those Israelites.

So Persians invented Judaism.

Idk, seems too far fetched. Doesn't mesh with pre Christian history either.
I'll file this one away as unlikely.

So going forward should I view Ashkenazi jews any different?

No, you didn't understand at all. A small number of actual Jews from the ancient kingdom of Judah were exiled to Babylon and ended up converting massive amounts of Iranians to Judaism to an extent that the original Jews became an insignificant number.

Yeah, they are imposters.

So to be clear, it is these imposters that have diaspora'd throughout Europe and have high positions in finance, media, academia, marxist ideology, etc?

I see now.

>This doesn't mean Palestinians are ancient Israelities

Some are and some aren't, but all are Levantine. Jews, on the other hand, are neither Israelite nor Levantine

>Guess what, North Africans are closer to Natufians than Lebanese who are known to be the closest to Phoenicians.
Guess what, North Africans came from the Levant and are genetically similar to Ancient Levantines.

Yes.

Jews are actually larping Persians which is ironic considering Iran's hatred on Judaea

Ashzenaz is the grandson of Japheth. They are not of Shem.