Some people are real shit asses

Do you fold or wad your toilet paper? What is the least degenerate way to wipe your ass?
Hadjis not welcome itt.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who don’t tear individual squares, stack them 8-10 high, and dispose of the top layer every wipe.
Wow, so redpilled.

I use wet wipes.

Why the fuck would you wipe your ass with toilet paper? What are you a nigger?

I've taken four shits in the last 6 hours due to serotonin sickness (from prescribed antidepressants, calm down) and extreme anxiety from it. This is all because I fell into an extreme depressive episode after being gas lighted by far left feminazis in my area and was then told by my family it was all in my head to prevent a victimisation complex.

I'm dying or close to suicide and just want to talk about why Uzbekistan is so rich despite being doubly landlocked. Instead, I bet shit threads. No, literally shit threads.

good man

this isnt brain surgery. folding increases the surface area as compared to a ball

I purchased a bidet and use 2 or 3 squares just for drying purposes. This is the way of the future.

Terrence Howard literally thinks 1x1 does not equal 1. I'm not taking ass advice from some mudmonkey sperg.

Nice try

>not just pulling up your pants when finished and letting your underwear do the wiping for you.

Inefficient plebs

Living without a bidet is monkey business.

I've been there. Hold strong and it'll get easier with every passing day. Depending on your dose, it could take you months until you're feeling relatively like the old you. Good luck, brah.

Actually Jeremy, all asses are shit asses

And if I use a wet wipe at work, the entire bathroom will smell like a baby wipe, and everybody will know, and my ass will be covered with a soapy liquid for the rest of the day.

Wadding gives you more surface area in less volume. Folding either leaves a dirty ass or wastes paper. There is no debating this.

The world is shit. Know this, and you won't be disappointed.

Go to Catholic mass tomorrow.

>fold the end into a triangle when replacing rolls

Who here is so fat they cant wipe their ass anymore?

What do you do?

How do you get more than 1 wipe out of a wad without getting shit all over your hand? You can't. Sounds like a bigger waste to me.
You take about 8 squares, fold in half so you get 2 ply x 4 squares, wipe, fold again in 4 ply 2 square, wipe, then fold a final time into 8x1 and your ass should be clean

I'm not doing oragami with a shit covered toilet paper

this, fucking autistic

If you shit in a bottle, you don't need to wipe. You just shove the bottle up your ass and shit.
The air displacement sounds like a fart, so no one is the wiser.

>You take about 8 squares
>8 squares
>8 squares
>8 squares
you didn't have a father did you

not using clorox wipes that disintegrate before they hit the trap.
>t. guy who cleans the tenants basement trap, ankle deep in shit water weekly due to wet-naps, panties and markers.

these i mean

>and markers

Don't even pretend this is a fool proof method you fucking faggot. Get off that pedestal.

I use a bidet and toilet papper because i like my ass clean

out of sight out of mind eh brainlet?

This is a new level of degeneracy

I roll it up into a softball and flush the cardboard tube with it.

I wadded for most of my life and have switched to folding because it works better to get a proper clean

The only real answer is to take a shower

Is your anus bleeding yet?

This

>not using the three sea shells

I just use my left hand and then swirl my hand around in a bowl of water a little when I'm done. Works great.

Yep, they make a special stick to attach tp onto for fatties.