Miura has lost all his passion for berse-

Miura has lost all his passion for berse-

Goddammit, I her ass to be cured already, I was in like fucking middle school when he got on the fucking middle.

C'mon man, you know how this shit works. Every board on this site has to be contrary, so now we're in the 'Berserk sux Miura a hack' phase.

The anime deserves the hate, though.

I want*

Kill yourself

What? Why?

>'Berserk sux Miura a hack'
Only Sup Forums thinks like that, because they want their MUH EDGY GRIMDARK BERSERK.
When Berserk always had some comic relief and light hearted stuff.

I just want to feel more edge.

Not Lost Children arc levels of edge, but Guts is too happy right now for the good of the manga itself

>Miura changes to digital after decades of drawing on paper
>What the hell, why does the art looks different now? KYS Miura. t. Sup Forums

Nigga ain't no way that's gonna last.

I think that's the point. You build him up with a new group of friends, he gets comfortable being around people again, and once again it's all stolen away,

I've just recently read through the entire story for the first time. I was anticipating some horrendous shit but the switch to digital looks fine desu.

Does everyone agree that Berserk's peak art is the Ganishka tree? Holy fuck that was mad

What made you read it?
Im wondering if its true that the anime brought in new viewers or is it something else.

Golden age Guts was also pretty happy until shit hit the fan with the eclipse. Miura often prefaces Guts' suffering with moments of reprieve like this. If Berserk was constant killing and edge, the impact of those moments would be completely lost. I suspect that things will not stay peaceful on elf island.

Guts looks so out of place here

There's a very funny webcomic called It Hurts whose artist is a big fan. He even has Guts tattooed on his arm. I read it on his recommendation

What's her endgame after being cured?

>Puck was about to tell Guts the king of fairies is right there
>She distracts him with keiki
Huh, neat.

I dunno, probably try to drown her self or something like that. like nigga I don't even care anymore what happens, I just wanna see her ass fixed.

My only hope for the manga is that Miura doesn't die before it's finished and he doesn't half ass the ending.

I am a Hero had a terrible fucking ending and I don't want Berserk to suffer the same fate.

Its certainly funny, but it doesnt affirm my assumption about anime bringing in new viewers so I dont know you'd tell me that.

When you need to move the plot by introducing aliens you know its going to be bad. Berserk isnt quite there yet.

>people want guts to lose everything again
pls no miura.

Watching someone else have a bad time makes people feel better about their own shitty lives.

why does schierke have such a nice ass?

Not him, but I also started reading because of the new anime anime.
The first trailler for the new anime managed to catch my attention. It looked so stylish and I thought the wonky movements of the big guy would be fixed in the final anime.
So I decided to watch the movies because the new anime was supposed to be a sequel. I liked the movies and then decided to read the manga before the new anime started airing.
The new anime might be shit, but its existence at least made me acknowledge that Berserk exists at all.

How is it that in the year 2017 there are still people who haven't heard of Berserk?

Squatz and oatz

SQUATZ OATZ
SQUATZ OATZ

Her teacher made her participate in mandatory gym sessions, like in Russia.

What
I just read the first 3 berserk volumes because I bought them and the latest chapters are superior in art. However the drawing style is not berserk but it makes sense since it is fantasia and they are on that island. I bet once they are on mainland everything will be back to normal and even better.

People who aren't into anime to begin with, hear about it from some other place, and think "I should go to Sup Forums and start posting immediately, that's exactly how things work!"

Has Miura finally learned how to draw digital?

It's so dense. Every single panel has so many things going on

So what would happen if some random fucker bled all over a Behelit? Would it not do anything since the random guy isn't the "chosen one?" Or does Causality work out such that that random guy was always the Chosen One and this event, though seemingly by chance, was destined to be?

Don't judge berserk's art by the black swordsman arc

I don't think it works unless the random guy was also in a state of great emotional distress.

when was this?

I WANT NOBUTOSHI CANNA AND YUKO MIYAMURA AS GUTS AND CASCA BACK, FUCK.

Berzerk on the run to be the greatest manga of all time designs/story its only competition is One Punch Man and maybe Hunter x Hunter. Jojo Bizarre and Bleach only have the designs. Slam Dunk? Vagabond? A few good designs.

Honorble mentions: 20th century boys,Alita, Ghost in the shell creator hentais, Boruto, Naruto, Sandman, Deadpool, deviman, gingantomakia, dragon ball, Astroboy, attack on titan, OH! great ones, love hina, Turma da Monica etc.
The rest is noise.

A couple of chapters ago.

>naruto
>boruto
>oh!great
>honorable mentions for greatest manga of all time

Go back to facebook and youtube comments.

2015?

>I don't want Berserk to suffer the same fate
Berserk's fate is worse, just look at the QUALITY adaptation

You know he has assistants doing the backgrounds and shit, right?

user, Berserk has been getting a new chapter each month for a while now.
We're getting a new one this month too.

>The anime deserves the hate, though.
That's putting it lightly. The animators and project managers deserve to be publicly shamed.

I like how as the story progressed into Falconia and the elf island, Miura has been using less and less darker shades and black. It reflects the tone of the shifting story well.

>It reflects the tone of the shifting story

I am not so sure, i mean this IS the fairy island/kingdom/whatever. It's supposed to be magical and colorful and happy.

That's my point. He's using less black now.

berserk went to shit when the shitty loli witch plot device became a thing

oh i see, i thought you meant the overall story and where it's ultimately heading. I am retarded.

I just don't like the new characters as much, honestly. It feels a little bit too forced, if that makes sense.

Depends on whether that dumb bitch wants wants Griffith still or doesn't want to become sane cause she got raped so hard. He just needs to get with Schierke.

She will go BerserkĀ©

It went to shit when you failed to realize that Berserk is an epic, all epics changing drastically in tone over time, which is what makes them feel epic

Berserk introduced increasingly powerful monsters. Aliens and demons, what's the difference? It should've just ended at the Eclipse.

I still can't understand how anyone would want their names attached to the anime. It's so amateurish, an utter embarassment.

The elves and witches on Elfhelm are going to die horribly, aren't they? Save maybe Morda who looks pretty capable

Moe cost him his strength. Popularity defeated him.

I love Puck. Funny how I thought I'd hate him at first. It's a testament to how good Miura is with characters.

Pucks one of my favourite characters too, user. I thought he was great since the first few chapters, especially a great character in lost children.

The edge will come, it's just a matter of time when. Don't expect anything like the Eclipse though, that will be stupid.

When does the new chapter come out?

Morda will have the worst fate of all user

Who does Casca want to see?

>inb4 griffith

>There's someone I want to see
It better be the moon child, if its anything to do with Griffith I'm going to drop this shit

>started reading berserk like 3 weeks ago
>already at chapter 255
I haven't read this much in such a long time. This is extremely fast for me and I have enjoyed it immensely. Also;
Conviction > Falcon Millennium > Golden Age > Black Swordsman > Griffith's parts in Falcon Millennium

>why does schierke have such a nice ass?

Miura is a pedophile and Schierke is his ideal daughetr/wife.

Where is Lost Children arc user?

I'm probably just a little bitch, but when the Guts-dog was introduced, I just wanted to fucking cry. Even in her retarded shit, Casca knows what Guts is going through for her. Feels worthy shit.

>Guts is too happy right now

that always happens just before shit hits the fan and he goes nuclear

You can't judge millenium falcon arc yet since you haven't even gotten to the best part. Keep reading it (although don't speedread).

It's griffith, my man.

That was in the conviction arc. That's also why its a number one. Also the holy see niggas. Father Mozgus was really cool. Everything in the conviction arc was just amazing.

Golden Age was never as light as this.

Ride Gutsu's cock again to make another baby,

I doubt It dude, worst shit already happened now it's just recovery for guts and casca

True, I always become a faggot for these moments of self-sacrifice. Cried like a kid when Zoro sacrificed himself in Thriller Bark (if you watch one piece)

midnight bump

but it's 3 am.

>3 weeks
>already at chapter 255
>like ten chapters a day
>already
What the fuck sort of pace do you usually read at?

That will piss me off.
I like this group of characters.
I reread the entire series until now and I'll be damned if they die.

>b-but /veeeeeeeee/!
God damn are you people pathetic can't you deal with the fact that people think otherwise? Berserk IS SHIT after thet got off the boat it only recently started to pick up and there's jack shit you can do about that.

Berserk is much more than grim fantasy. Berserk has been more about overcoming traumas, and only a Sup Forums posting asshole would think otherwise because "muh gore!" Fuck you, this isn't Game of Thrones. Fuck off.

It's funny how fags like you always immediately go "Berserk isn't just edge ! Muh lightheartedness ! Muh whacky and fun adventures !",
when the argument isn't about what Berserk is or has become, but what it should be, and how it could be improved.
Obviously there's going to be differences in opinion.
You also never say WHY you think the way Berserk is now is better. And you really need to stop defaulting to bashing Sup Forums, it's ridiculous.

I don't normally read anything at all
Also I skip a lot of days. I read almost 70 chapters in a day.

>the argument isn't about what Berserk is or has become, but what it should be, and how it could be improved.

Miura already has his vision on what Berserk is set out to be and has went on the record to say Berserk is more like a shojo manga than a seinen. Your "improvement" is just fast tracking back to the isekeai action erotic violence ASAP while blinded by your nostalgia erection that Golden Age has a bunch of Guts being "too happy" shit. Go read Shonen Jump if you want mindless action because you're clearly not going to get it with Berserk (not yet anyway.)

Curious to know what discourse on Berserk's Golden Age arc would've been like if it were released around the span of 2016 instead so early when it did. I bet it would be full with the same insufferable faggots crying about "nothing happening" too until Eclipes which would've been Berserk's "marineford arc."

So yes, sorry that I think you're Sup Forums because you want Berserk to be more like Kentaro Miura presents: The Punisher.

>Kentaro Miura presents: The Punisher.
Not that guy but I'd read that.

>Miura already has his vision on what Berserk is set out to be and has went on the record to say Berserk is more like a shojo manga than a seinen.
Yeah, no shit, it's his work, he's free to write it however he wants, and I'm free to criticize it, if it goes to shit.
Also, if that quote is true, it's all the more baffling that you fail to see why people would dislike the direction Berserk went.
You set up expectations in the beginning of a story, and in the beginning the premise was,
dark fantasy medieval setting, low-fantasy elements, some demons here and there, but no magic available to humans, etc.
Turning it into a literal shoujo manga would completely jar with the serious tone established in the beginning.
Do you think turning a shoujo manga like Doremi into Eclipse-levels of edgefest and gore would be a good idea, too ? Protip: Most of the established audience would probably hate it.

Isekai also doesn't mean fantasy setting, user.
Berserk never was Isekai.

And regarding Sup Forums, I don't know if what I'm saying is popular there or not, because I don't really go there.
I'm not from Sup Forums. Can you see, why you calling posters like me "Sup Forums" makes you look stupid ?

fuck, you just reminded me that I caught up with I am a Hero last month, and that the ending was a complete fucking shitshow

honestly trumps Gantz in the category of "rushed bad endings", and that's a hell of a thing

>everything in one fucking tone and blending with each other
wowowoowowowowowowo so goood

>Yeah, no shit, it's his work, he's free to write it however he wants, and I'm free to criticize it, if it goes to shit.

And I'm also free to criticize your criticism just being shit. And thus we are forever trapped to argue this in perpetuity.

This, it just looks like a big gray blob, would have been nicer if Muira went into darker shades on the tree branches so we got an interesting windowed view of the characters.