Are gypsies as bad as Jews?

Are gypsies as bad as Jews?

Would you rather get gypped or kiked?

10,000 years ago the Jew was a gypsy

Jews actually aren't that bad. They're literally just Mediterraneans who think their homeland is Israel rather than Ukraine.

Pretty sure Jews were pretty much gypsies at one point.

Anyway yes, burn all Romanians alive.

They are to Jews as American Pickers is to Antiques Roadshow

Doctors and lawyers vs vagrants and welfare leeches

hmmm

idk but she can tell my fortune any time if u catch my drift

fuckin kek

kys kike.

wtf

At least jews contribute to society.

They're worse than any Jewish stereotype.

Gypsies will actually steal your children.

Good point.
Doctors that mutilate and tell you to buy drugs you don't need for exorbitant fees.
Lawyers that force laws to steal your money and destroy your family.
A few gypsy pickpockets can't even compete.

gypsies are jews

Gypsies are Jews' low IQ cousin. The dirty coniving is there, but the intelligence is not.

jews are smart. gypos can't even write their own name and they never work

During the Byzantine empire and even a little before, the Greeks/Anatolians kept expelling jews to Ukraine for not being part of their religion. Unfortunately, Ukraine was filled with horse pirate Turks who basically made these same Jews migrate further westward until they reached Germany.

Gypsies aren't Romanian; Achmed

Jews have a lot more power

>Jew
>contribute to society

>Spanish flag
what happened to you Spain?

No. Jews and gypsies lived together in the middle east thousands of years ago and they were both the same thing basically. But when the Egyptians started to enslave the jews, some of them (the gypsies) run away to the east and established themselves in India, where they mixed with the natives giving birth to gypsies. They ended up expelled from India and from everywhere they went so the wandered around just like the jews did.

Gypsies are literally niggerjews

underrated

The police and media here refer them per nationality rather per ethnicity. Plus ciganos/gitanos - gipsy - it is not a politicall correct word here and there's confusion between Romani people and Romanians. Not all Romani call themselves Roma people, only those in Turkey and Eastern Europe. So the term Romani englobes every gipsy.

Only "Romanians" nationals coming to my country are the Romani people/gipsies. When they romeno (romanian) we think in the gipsies automatically.

I don't know if the same happens in Spain because they are better economically than us so ethnic Romanians can emmigrate there.

t. Steve Alexandrescu

The Gypsie will steal your wallet. The jew will steal your retirement savings.

This.

Having gypsies is like having flee its itchi,annoying and disgusting and everyone is paying attention to it cause it bites.

Having jews is like having HIV, it fucking spreads with sub-clinical symptomps until your defense system totally disappears and die because of some other basic infecton. Lets call this infection muslim refugees.

Hahahaha

God point

Gypsies are as bad as jews arabs turks south-east asians and sub-saharan africans