Tfw they are all about to retire

>tfw they are all about to retire

How fucked are they?

don't worry niggers and latinos will pay the taxes for their retirement

Not as fucked as we'll be. It will be harder for them than their parents retirement, no doubt, but they will still manage. Many will find part time work because they have strong resumes and can still do many skill based jobs. But when time comes for our generation? fucked.

>He thinks our generation won't inherit our parents home, savings, and life insurance.

>He thinks will inherit our parents home, savings, and life insurance

I will because my parents are giving me this. I had parents that put me first.

your mother will spend it on useless shit before she dies

They're fine. They have Social Security and pensions that are guaranteed, not 401(k)s that can be wiped out if the stock market takes a shit.

The problem is that they aren't retiring. They hold onto jobs forever.

You're worried about paying for them, but you're not considering the result of their retirement.

White boomers (our largest white demographic) occupy most management positions and most local to federal government positions.

What do you think is going to happen when they all retire/die?

You think shit is bad now, just wait 20 years. America is already dead, you just don't know it yet.

Nah my mom hates most parents who do this to their kids. Have fun with your huge student loan debt :)

Then I won't have competition when climbing up the ladder.

Just hate boomer can don't care about what will happen once they are gone.

Do you not even group think?

No. I don't have an automatic allegience to someone just because they're my age. All I think is what an individual has to offer me.

The real estate market will tank worse than 2008. Tens of millions of empty nests for sale all at once, gen-Xers and early year boomers are NOT going to pay $750K for a wooden box. It’s just starting now but I guarantee an unprecedented dio within 3 years.

Spics and niggers don't pay taxes that's kind of the problem.

There won't be a ladder worth climbing.

It would be like being the upper caste of India

boomers saved all their money
leisure and hospitality services going to take most of it as the old fucks spend it all on spas and golf

Look at this. OP thinks that boomers are going to retire. Silly OP.

Nope, they'll keep working. No upward mobility for the millennials, nope, nope, nope. Just enjoy those nasty selfish boomers hold onto those high-paying management positions as long as they can.

Deep in your heart, you know they will.

>retire
Nigger, who'd you think are hogging all the highend jobs?

Sounds glamorous.

You must be a boomer.

Right guys?

No I'm Millennial but don't fit into my peer group or the lack of freedom they want so I don't have allegience to anyone except for specific people, especially on the fringes.

They have health problems. First, first world generation to be working full time 40+ hours well into their 70's?

Yeah right.

Not fucked - but house prices will drop as they all have to sell off

And this will be the time to buy up like crazy.

>He thinks biotech companies wont drain the boomer dry in return for 10 years of more “life”

psss...invest....in...$LABU

>boomers saved all their money
If by "saved" you mean "strip-mined from the economy".

I might but crypto will do for now.

I'm talking about what I'm getting. Not so sure about my peers.

wut? are all the boomers going to die in 3 years? why are they leaving their homes? you're a fucking twat. unless they start building thousands of homes there is no bubble. my city has a 1% vacancy rate. it's a sellers market out the ass over here. way more people than homes. i'm talking supply vs demand you dumb shit.

White-collar jobs. The cushy, college-degree-required kind millenials say that boomers covet and hoard. That's where the boomers ultimately land if they're lucky.

Once you get high enough, the stress actually diminishes as you allocate responsibilities on the subordinates. They succeed, you succeed. They fail, they get canned and not you.

JUST AMEND SS AND MEDICARE

Why'd you do that to yourself?

And fuck ourselves over just because you want to have a temper tantrum against older people?

Because if the prices crash it allows you to have so much more. Then you can later sell it for more.

They, are not.
It's the next generation that is.

Politicians will kick the can into the next century, to ensure the Boomers vote for them, damn the consequences.

I do this every time I hear you millennials whining about not being the greatest generation like us BOOMERS. Go get a new man-bun and set of rompers, pus brain. Pull your tampon out and start acting like a MAN, not some WWYD poster.

Your grandchildren will be lilly bottom transgender bitch boys for big powerful black cock.

Nah. There will probably a third world war that kicks up the economy just like the second world war did in the 40s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Except it wouldn't -- if we got rid of them both, we'd necessarily be getting rid of the corruption and mismanagement that goes along with them.

They are not as fucked as we are. Millennials and onward are so far set to be one of the first industrial generations to die working. Things may get better of course, but they don't appear to be going well right now

It would fuck me over because then I don't get to inherit as much and I'd have to worry about my family more in old age.

I'd also wouldn't have programs that automatically pay me when I get old.

one question, did that hurt? I think no. its not time for making such conclusions yet.

If they have stock savings, they're good
If they're depending on social security, they're fucked

Someones got to pay for that welfare

World ar 3 will

This is why the way out is extreme risk taking. Take such big risks you skyrocket to the top.

And piggybacking on social security

RETIRE?!?! LOL! These fuckers were supposed to retire 20 years ago, they are planning to die at work and meanwhile live lavish lifestyles at the cost of their great-grand-children.

>He thinks our generation won't inherit our parents home, savings, and life insurance
my father reminds me daily that this "family house" doesn't belong to any of his children and that he already sold it to his friend many years ago and the moment he will die his friend will kick us out.. thank you boomer faggot aka father!

Don't worry all the illegals becoming legals will pay their social security and pensions (not really)

We should just start exiling people over 65 to the wilderness in Canada,Russia, and Australia. After 65 they are just a drain on resources.

>How fucked are they?

A better question is how fucked are we?
At my engineering company all the old engineers have like 40 year experience, know tons of shit you an never find on google, and have a fuckload of contacts, once they all retire in the next 5 years we're probably going to be out of business lmao. Entire industries essential to modern civilization are about to face a massive deficit of knowledge and experience(mainly mining and oil & gas)

Most are already retired. The youngest boomers are approaching 60

The youngest Boomers turn 54 this year. The youngest ones are the 1960-1964 cohorts.

>not earning $53k a year as a dispatcher
>not living with 2 brothers and 1 cousin in Grandma's house, rent-free
>not pooling a annual household income of $161k a year (after taxes) together
>not saving and investing for the last 6 years, because of this family financial pooling
>we aren't the only family unit doing this (there are currently 6 other units of siblings, cousins and extended/in-laws in general)
>not having generational family members do this financial family pooling/saving/investing setup for last 41 years too
Life is good. I have no idea why city folk don't do this. I have and never will pay rent/mortgage or have any debt. It's a turbo wealth accumulator method.

Tbh boomers will never die. Better get used to it.

>don't worry niggers and latinos will pay the taxes
>pay taxes

wont there be a huge population loss in the US if there are more that 77.3 million boomers with only 10-20 years left of life expectancy? That would really be nice if the housing market and i actually had some money to invest this time around

>How fucked are they?
>be me
>old fag of 61
We are Very Fucked.
Fortunately, with the tax cuts we'll see everyone making and spending money.

plot twist; reverse mortgage!

You call buying the dog a lifetime care plan useless thing???

They had a good life. They're not any more fucked than our ancestors were. The life expectancy used to be somewhere in our 30's, after all. They might be moving ahead thinking they're going to enjoy a retirement, but they'll be blindsided by an economic depression that ensures they can't get their meds, so they die of poor health, or they're warehoused into shitting nursing homes where it's a single nurse to 20 patients and they die of infected bed sores. I'm thinking a great number of them will commit suicide, or be killed by their immediate family members who can't care for them rather than abandon them.

This

Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

>life expectancy was 30

Wasn't Socrates like 70 or some shit? The 30 year old life expectancy is a meme.

*C.I.A. Nigger "heart attack" gun appears*
>"Grandpa was a honorable veteran... "

Peo[le can't hang on to a job unless they are better at it.
Git gud, young punk - then you can take my job.

The 30 year old life expectancy was only for a brief window of history in places localised to lead pipes as a water source.

Yea then your liberal sister doesn't approve of your conservative views and tries to dictate how the money is spent. Yea right, what possibly could go wrong?

There is a silver lining to this for the current generations:

Boomers currently own most of the property in America. Gen X,Y,Z, whatever, save your fucking money. Wait. Be patient. The boomers have about 20 years of viability left. At that point, they'll be dumping their property on the market en masse, massively upping the supply, which will cause prices to drop. This means that the current generations (if they are fucking patient) will be able to pick up properties at reasonable prices*. It's a waiting game, it sucks, but eventually time will catch up to the generation which decided to fuck over future generations for the sake of increasing their personal wealth.

Be kind to your parents, if deserved. Work hard, save as much as you can, because when we reach middle age (for gen Z, right out of college) there will be a relative firesale on property. Also note that there will be tons of jobs relating to geriatric industries opening up VERY soon as Boomers age.

One big thing of note?

After the Boomers, Social Security is completely gone. Don't even think about it. It pisses me off that I'm paying a Social Security tax. I will never see it, nor will my children.

*so long as we don't bring in fuckloads of immigrants and let our populations stabilize in developed nations.

Sonny, you better keep raising my SS payments! I need more money, you little shit!

>with the tax cuts we'll see everyone making and spending money
Oh you starry-eyed idealist.

>he thinks our parents have a home, savings or life insurance

That last bit is the important part

blacks dont work and hispanics dont pay taxes because they are here illegally

>after paying into the system for an entire lifetime get exiled

Keep the Lefty policies to a minimum so all the SS money doesn't go to illegals and people who will not work - GIBS!

I'm not him but I live in a rural area. My sisters do live in big cities (Los Angeles and Chicago [we are from Indiana]). I think hunting has redpilled them since before they left and it build them character as they went through attrition against nature in the cold, being outside for 10+ hours to get a kill. I don't know what I'm trying to say, but if a liberal female family member frivolously wants to spend decades accumulated family funds, I can't imagine why? You have a far lefty sister?

FPBP

We are they one that are fucked thanks to them

currently suing my father with my brother because he looted a $1mil trust fund left for us by grandfather on mothers side.. and boomer parents are getting a divorce now too even though theyre both like 70.. They are the worst generation