Jojo

Reminder that Yasuho is beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66872DjhlAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
youtu.be/uqkajesT9C8
instagram.com/p/BVE1csgF6Gr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't need to be reminded. I know that.

I shall re-remind them today.

>only one jojo thread in the entire catalog
>it's dead
Well this is depressing

That's what happens to generals

This is what lack of part 5 news does to us.

Have you ever gotten tired of jojo that you disconnected from jojo for a while

>Rohan will never write "Cannot cum without the permission of Rohan Kishibe" on you using Heaven's Door
>He will never edge you for hours as he sketches out your desperate expression
>You will never cum on his face as he finally gives you permission
>You will never be Koichi

As it should be. Generals are fucking cancer.

with the current lack of part 5 it's probably a good time to do that now

Why didn't giorno heal the innocent dude who got killed by black sabbath?

Why is Gappy so interesting?

He only learned that Gold Experience could do that during the fight with Baby face.

He didn't know he had healing powers at the time.

And it's questionable that he'd have been able to, as well. The guys who got their feet pricked on the stand-arrow material accidentally died of infection because they weren't worthy, even if Giorno healed Mario's wounds he'd probably end up dying anyway.

youtu.be/66872DjhlAI

Uh guys

Late

It almost happened to me a few months ago, but I'm sure it'll happen someday.

I certainly need to get away from these threads because they're a total waste of time and there's not much quality discussion, so it's not worthwhile staying here. This is a sad place.

It's only like that when you're here though

Did you just post that from you phone since the other thread was about to reach its limit when you posted it there?

Did you find out about it on Facebook? You're late, retard.

I want to fuck Paisley Park while my Stand fucks Yasuho.

Diavolo didn't deserve it

When there's quality discussion it's usually about something that has been discussed at least ten times before, and sometimes there are new opinions thrown in.
There's rarely ever any new and interesting topic that's worth making a thread about.
"Lack of part 5 news" isn't the problem, the problem is that apparently some people can't let go of these threads for a while until we get some big news, and try to keep them alive by regurgitating the same garbage over and over again.

I see you didn't get what I was implying, so I'll say it again.

Your whining and relentless negativity does nothing for the thread. You aren't helping. If you're going to leave, leave, instead of soapboxing about how much you don't want to be here.

I do admit it's fun and comfy here when the threads have a lot of activity and I can't stop people from making new threads.
Don't hate me, user

So instead of trying to preserve that all you do is complain, right. I'm glad we had this talk. How about the thread goes back to its original purpose, then?

Fucking hell how does anyone even pretend this shit isn't gay

There's nothing homoerotic about the series at all.

Which of the 3 dead crusaders deserved to live?

I believe in the last thread someone said it's a parody of something.

The three of them

Homoerotic =/= gay

There's nothing homoerotic about the series at all.

What's the "O, My Rubber Nen...!!" of JoJo

>literally shoving trish to the back
beautiful

Doppppiooooo oooOOOOOOoooo watashi no kawaii dopppiooooOOOoooo

The funniest thing is that she's the reason they're all still alive, and the splash-page at the end of her victory focuses on a big ball of dudes cuddling.

Is Kronk a Pillar man?

O

Okay guys, hear me out.

The 444th chapter was Buccellati's first appearance.

Okay jojofags, tell me what you think of this:

A stand that has the ability to make anything inert, both physically and chemically

BRAVO

A stand that has the ability to ignore the Newton laws of motion.

are... are you calling it gay?

NON NON NON NON NON

The world, or kira's luck.

Does this man look 57 (fifty-seven) to you?

Hamon

He's starting to look old, but not that old. He looks 30.

Which stands have the most fitting name for their fight?

White Album is my absolute favorite because how Ghiaccio's attacks were called Gently Weeps. Its so clever because the song right after "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is "Happiness is a Warm Gun" and we all know how the battle is won because of Mista's and his Sex Pistols

I also think Highway Star is required listening when reading it's subsequent arc. I think the same about Tusk when Act 4 shows up.

Anyone feel there are some missed opportunities for naming conventions?

Love Love Deluxe feels kind of lazy on Araki's part, it sounds more like the title to a dating sim.
「Love Supreme」would have sounded better, more like an upgrade from Love Deluxe and it would take its name from a solid John Coltrane album.

Didn't you post nearly this exact post in a previous thread? Is this Bites the Dust?

I noticed that too.

Fuck me I hate doubleposting but I feel you on the Tusk thing. I hope some faggot out there makes a part 7 AMV for it in 20 years so I can age to forty and wonder why I'm such a faggot

I posted yeah, not sure what you mean by "bites the dust" in this context.

>I hate doubleposting
Who the fuck cares, it's not like we would know anyway

A reference to the Stand ability of the same name.

Mods know and they laugh at the people who samefag and double post. Gotta live with that shame now.

True, I forget you guys don't have IDs here.

I get it now.
I need sleep.

Man lets talk about how part 3 is the worst I'm new here but no one has discussed this

Why do you think it's the worst? Personally I think there's enough good things about it that the bad things don't matter that much.
But it's probably one of the most inconsistent parts. Araki was experimenting with the new concept of stands after all.

I think part 5 was the most disappointing and it left a bad impression.

Do you really believe that about 5, or are you trying to start a discussion about it?

Yes, i really feel that way.

Shut up faggot, you're not me

I genuinely believe part 5 was disappointing. I liked 3 more. I don't think either is shit, just that GW was a bit disappointing.

That's interesting! There are aspects I prefer about 3 (Polnareff, the humor, the cross-country aspects, DIO, Jotaro actually making friends with his team) but mostly I prefer 5. I felt it was better at sharing the relevance between characters (though some of them, like Fugo and Abbacchio got left kinda high and dry) and the fights were much more detailed and interesting. And the core crew of Buccellati, Abbacchio, Narancia and Mista were about as good as the Morioh boys, Fugo, Giorno and Trish were dead weight though. The overarching storyline and main character were really weak, too.

And what kind of expectation you had anyway?

Wouldn't this mean that Yasuho either has a ridiculously long neck or a shorter than normal arm?

Or really flexible joints.
Though I don't recall, did she actually succeed in licking it? I mean, I can come pretty close myself, so it's nothing special.

Or a long tongue.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
STAND: [Another brick in the wall]

I know I'm late, but what do you guys think the time stop will sound like?

I completely agree with you on Tusk. Such a perfect choice. I can't wait for it to be animated. For now I'll just listen to Tusk while playing as Johnny in EoH

Part 3's humor was disgusting
>enya will never mutilate your genitals

It was pretty crass, but it was often pretty good too.

>Devo taking all the shit out of Polnareff's fridge to hide in it
>Polnareff's flirting in general, particularly the part where he was hitting on Nena
>Virtually all of the enemies being beaten by a gag
>N'doul getting a dog thrown at him
>Baset's bullshit
>Jotaro making Terence read his soul to tell him he's going to Ora him

Funny, I was just wondering the same with a friend a few minutes ago. What is it about JoJo that makes people so obsessed with it?

>>Devo taking all the shit out of Polnareff's fridge to hide in it
Was he fucking retarded?

No, apparently he needed/wanted Polnareff to find him, because his stand needed him to get beaten up to power it or something.

Early part 3 was kind of weird regarding stands.

Honestly, I don't really care.
A vast majority of these people will never touch JJL.

youtu.be/uqkajesT9C8
Thanks to whoever posted about the Phantom Blood PS2 game in a previous thread.
I gave it a try on PCSX2 and it's quite fun.

You're right.
It was funny nonetheless.

>Bastet's bullshit
the best bullshit

I wonder if anyone's done fanart of this moment.

good enough

>My own clone!

heh

instagram.com/p/BVE1csgF6Gr/

*Blows ups into a bunch of sponges*

So, any thoughts on the new DiU trailer?

if i can see his stand, does it mean i'm a stand user too?

thanks for the chuckle user

>not getting hype each month for JJL

A fair few Stand names in JJL have shitty puns and dad jokes to them. 'Love Love' or 'Rabu Rabu' as a Nip would pronounce it has a similar meaning in Japanese to 'lovey dovey' and all that cutesy puppy love stuff. Araki combined this with Love Deluxe, and older hair power he wrote to fit better with Karera's being a stalker in 'love' with Josefumi. Additionally, Paisley Park's Japanese name is 'Peizuri Paako', which is is a single letter of off 'Paizuri' in both Japanese and English. Paizuri is the Japanese term for titfucking, hence PP's hypersexualised design. Nat King Cole, when written in Japanese, can be read as 'Nut King Call' as well. This is a shitty pun based on the fact that when transliterated, Nut and Nat are written the same and the Stand uses nuts.

There are plenty of other non-Stand name puns in JJL too, mostly from Tsurugi. It's like Araki took Gyro and sprinkled a little bit of his soul in every chapter. They're the kind of shitty dad jokes that make you groan when you read them but we lose a lot in translation.

will we get the angelo rock?