What's the best gainax anime?

Has to be FLCL imo

The ones I like I like so much that it'd feel unfair to pick one over another.

I unironically agree.

The only thing I don't get about FLCL is what's the thing on the back of her guitar? Never made any sense to me why she has a fucking beyblade on that thing

The car commercial.

Eva > FLCL > TTGL > Kare Kano > Gunbuster > Diebuster >>>>>>>>>> P&S

This is a fact, not an opinion. If you disagree, you are objectively wrong.

FLCL and dick riding Gainax and Toonami is reddit tier shit. Eva is best.

I can't say I disagree
Speak English

>Wings of Honneamise
Literally the greatest anime film of all time. A truly beautiful and ambitious film, tastefully done and with a good message.

>Gunbuster
>Nadia
>Evangelion
>FLCL
>Gurren Lagann
All bullshit that panders to waifufags with no standards.

What happened?

Looks cool, dude.

Diebuster was pretty great

>Diebuster below Gunbuster
Fuck off.

This is objectively correct since Eva has way more meaning thematically and was groundbreaking all the way to EoE, though personally I'm conflicted whether I like Eva or FLCL more

I like FLCL more (because I'm a young man not a grown ass man with a penchant for otaku hatred and world dissolving) but EVA is objectively better.

Best and most underrated Gainax show right here.

>objectivity exists
Get that shit outta here. If you like FLCL, then it is better. If Eva were "objectively" better then you'd like it more.

FLCL is still my favourite anime. Literally a perfect representation of being a dumbass kid who thinks they know how the world works, while still having a creative plot and being fucking stylish as hell. Incredible animation and GOAT OST too.

>mfw sequel

>sequel
I'm terrified, but can you imagine if it actually holds up to the original?
And besides, since it's different characters (aside form Haruka), it'll be easy to seperate S2 from S1 if it ends up being awful.

Dead Leaves.

This.

>underrated =/= less well known

> TTGL better than gun/diebuster

you are to cease and desist at once.

It's not the highest rated, therefore it is underrated.

Daikon III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything you just mentioned

Daicon iii is boring as shit

Never reply to me again you uncultured swine

>being too much of a fucking hipster to choose IV which is superior in every way

Except for story.