If you are not a hunter you are a subhuman

If you are not a hunter you are a subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTyyS9qNtms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVR4wFtRg74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O my rubber nen

do you watch sport ball? go hunting? have a nice job wagecuck? maybe a wife & kids?
guess what, you're a fucking breeder, a normie, a useless soon to be boomer

i love to hunt leafs

I want to shoot elk, but I've no realistic way to haul it out of the woods.

>killing a baby moose

Is that even legal?

Only if you’re native american.

I know it's you Gavin.

>native
Did you ever get stranded because you huffed all the gas out of the snowmobile?

Be honest.

Not even. Besides, killing youngsters is counterproductive, hunters know that since prehistory.

Use a pack frame.
Adrenochrome is the hunters drug of choice. I chased these moose on my yamaha bravo to get them nice and terrorized before shooting them and got high as fuck off their adrenochromized blood.
You’re a fucktard. That baby moose was going to get killed by wolves anyways. His death was significantly less painful thanks to me and my gun. Killing bull moose is counterproductive.

Why bother wasting my time with all that when I just buy it from the reserve along with illegal smokes for pretty much nothing?

Hunting, fishing and trapping are the only glorious means of obtaining sustenance.
>you always have, and always will be dependant on the (((food industry)))
Sad!

Do you even pick berrys?

My wife picks berries while i keep a look out for bears.

That picture is so fucking Canadian. And they say you leafs don't have a distinct culture.

>sport ball/wagecuck/breeder
>hunting

I don't think so pal

Do you eat the bear too?

Every part is eaten. The intestines are my favourite.
>pic related
Smoked bear meat.

How do you cook the cockmeat?

Quarter it out you damn sissy faggot.

The cock is placed in a tree for the birds to eat.

>That baby moose was going to get killed by wolves anyways
Probably because you killed its mother stupid viandard. People like you are the shame of the hunting art, but what can we expect from a drunktard """native""".

well so long as you keep sending your NEETive bucks to our factories to pay for your fire arms and equipment, you are free to continuing hunting animals with 0 improvements in the process since 10,000 years ago

>Probably because you killed its mother stupid vianda-
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTyyS9qNtms

good point im to blame for the fact no political parties in my country are pro-gun

Oooh nice excuse. You have zero ethics or dignity, not to mention you're a threat to your environment and thus to your own lifestyle. Viandard.

I bet you used a gun to kill those elk. I would be able to triumph those 2 elk with my bare hands and i would probably get close to outpacing them

Just run one over and throw it in your truck

does fishing count, oh leaf?

The only reason you’re triggered over the moose is because of the estrogen in the Goyim Feed you’ve been eating for your entire life.

I don't hunt and I agree. How do you get clean meat if you're not killing it yourself? It's good for the populations too.

I'm hunter since longer than your entire life my inbred alcoholic friend.

Yeah? Well my hunting territory is bigger than the entire wilderness of your gay ass country, you faggot so go suck an arabs cock.

Is that a new species of legless elk?

>huur durr it's a dick contest
You shouldn't talk about hunting, you're just a poacher.

i hunt fish.

>yet implies non hunters are subhuman

How does it feel knowing that the rest of your gay ass countries wilderness will be decimated to accommodate millions of arabs and niggers? I highly doubt your children are going to be hunters.

Native americans and nords are the only people worthy of human life.

lol! say that to all of the shit you use on daily basis that's made out of animal such as clothes and house chairs, hunting is ethical and if you can't understand that, KYS

> heading in and out of the wood 3-4 times
Dude

A White Hunter or modern Clovis would never shoot a cow and her calf together like that.
Only Indians do this.
Show me a 50 inch bull or better Canadard.
Fucking baby killer.

Poachers hate being called poachers.

Does fishing count?

>lrn2english

>soon to be boomer
Has this meme really degenerated into this or are kids really this retarded now.

More Bullshit.
its time to ban "Native SiberAmericans" from owning guns just like booze.
Sorry but rifles and internal combustion engines are not traditional for you.
If whites cant hunt a whale or walrus, musk ox, buffalo, seal, otter, or baby moose.
Then Indians dont legally have the right to own firearms.
Since it restricts and infringes other hunters rights.
Its time these First Nations, and Native corporations get sued for infringing other hunters endowed rights and gun rights

Yeah? Well white people kill bears with spears just because they want to see what its like to be fucking caveman, fuck off cunt. An indian would never do that because we respect animals way more than you fucking snow niggers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVR4wFtRg74

Enjoy your heart disease, faggot

Your full of shit, two dogs fucking.

I’d kill a moose with a bow if i had to but i don’t have to because i have a gun so why would i? Only whites kill with bow and arrows because you people are fucked in the head.

You are white. Stop Larping.

>Nanook calls someone a snow nigger?
KEK

Damb op. 40yo live in iron mountain michigan. We are neighbors.

Every Hunter knows that you are supposed to hunt older males who have likely already reproduced. Fuckin retarded leaf. Killing younger generations of animals harms the entire population

I’m 100% cree, so yes, i am european. More european than you, mutt. We came to canada from lapland 10,000 years ago.

But I'm cherry picker

Bravo.
What a fucking liar.
That trail is from a Bomarbier ski doo.

If you are a hunter, you should be "fair game" for other hunters.

Yeah it was a skandic. I just said bravo because they’re cool and i wish i had one.

Did you know the dog rib moved North into Canada?
Its an Oklahoma tribe larping as Canadians.
Some Cree girls are really pretty. I should get one before fentanyl kills them all off.
Then my children will have magical hunting rights.

Does small game count? Or just big game

I have a black Bravo.
trust me that trail cant be broke with a Bravo 250.
And the 1/2 track isnt wide like that.
Wide track Skandic with reverse is my dream machine.

no bag limit for native niggers huh

If it gets stuck you gotta be fucking jacked to get it out.
Nope. I kill about 200 every spring. Some people even kill a thousand.

>If you are not a hunter you are a subhuman.
Only pussies use snowmobiles and guns.

oh yeah?

well my dad can kill a million

Division of labor tard.

Dragging two moose with a Bravo 250.
Holy shit you make me laugh Leaf.
Must be RCMP.
Fail.

Lol you were in my thread about natives a few days back, claiming to be a Cree native. You're already subhuman, even if you hunt.

>if you are not a serial killer you are literally subhuman

>dragging the carcasses around with snowmobiles

listerine nigger detected

Pics or your dad is a faggot
You can drag a moose with an elan.
Americans let jews mutilate their children. We don’t. that’s all i have to say about you people.

i don't "hunt" as you call it, because they can't shoot you back. once you've hunted men, there's no going back.

What exactly do you have against Ted Bundy now?

>Hunting, fishing and trapping are the only glorious means of obtaining sustenance.
Only if you do it with your bare hands. Otherwise it's cheating.

shooting an animal from 700 yards is not hunting

In snow that deep you couldnt drag a bag of potatoes.

You never did provide me a verifiable source that the Cree never went to war as you claimed.

STFU soiboi

Yeah, real men kill animals which are not dangerous. Where the skill of the hunter is to sneak up on the target, because the target animal would run away in terror at the armed hunter. Yeah, real manly. So impressed.

Seriously, video games offer more challenge with greater consequences than hunting that type of animal.

So you want to be able to hunt other animals, but other animals (including humans) shouldn't be be able to hunt you?

You want to play the killing game but be off-limits to it yourself?

If you want to shame Canadian First Nations
Use the Polar bear gall bladders.
Walrus Ivory.
Nawhal tusks.
Just be honest, no Larping needed.

Are there any sources that we did? Prarie niggers killed the shit out of each other, us taiga niggers on the other hand were not interestest in that sort of niggatry.

Your place must look like Ed Gein’s crib.

>playing the video game jew
Do you smile with your opened as wide as possible by chance?

You have a word in your language for "leader during time of war."
Also absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, you permafrost pussy.

Let me guess? You’re a halfbreed Dene/Icelandic northern Sask fag with a treaty card who lifts cement ice cream pails and tosses tractor tires around and you think the sexiest thing in the world is when a grouse flies into your backyard and you can nail it from your kitchen window?

>Let me guess? You’re a halfbreed Dene/Icelandic northern Sask fag with a treaty card
100% cree
>who lifts cement ice cream pails and tosses tractor tires around
I sell moose hides for a living
>and you think the sexiest thing in the world is when a grouse flies into your backyard and you can nail it from your kitchen window?
The cops took my pellet gun away for doing that

>100% cree

Sioux halfbreed here. Nice to see another neech on here. I’m just busting chops. I’m a useless city Indian. I’d be dead in an hour living your life.

Theres actually a scarcity of game in more civilized areas. People turned to agriculture and cattle some time ago.

>Quebec
That sucks, tell us how the Quebecois make you learn french

>only if you do it with traps and weapons you make yourself, truly using your IQ
FTFY

>>only if you do it with traps and weapons you make yourself, truly using your IQ
Yeah that sounds better.

Whenever i go to montreal the quebecois take my order in cree.

I hunt user. It's very fun.