Businesses run by women

>Businesses run by women

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl_F3Ip8dl8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cH6qR2gliug
youtube.com/watch?v=q66erdkHVqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

top kek, bump

This man is a hero. The absolute state of my 56%.

Amazing, that dude talking shit made it so much better

>the white girl starts throwing her arms and head around like a nigger

Most disgusting part of this.

Civil war soon.

kek

some people are simply not meant to be out with others. Hard to tell what triggered this, but if you aren't able to behave at work then you should simply find something to do which doesn't involve people

>Leave! You're not gonna go put me on facebook!
>Oh yes I am!
hahaha

FUCK IT IM GOING TO MCDONALDS TONIGHT

I love when women start a business as a political statement. And fail.

this. the virus has spread

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

>have a problem with an employee at a job as brainless as mcdonalds
>not just firing them on the spot and calling the cops when they dont leave
>decide to have a verbal argument with a highschooler

Goddamn that's just embarassing

These guys want to get paid $15/hour

Look at that flat ass. Shit taste.

Things like this is what keeps me from believing in a utopian ethnostate. Even if you have all white people youre still going to have to deal with the tweaker filming and the trash that was working.

It had to be something with the guy that pushed the redheaded girl. They made her swap to chimp mode and the manager was probably not sure what to do and was calling the police on the guy or something. Pure speculation though.

>women
>fail

This doesn't even make sense, it was a white woman.

>alright... fucking bitch!
lmao this dude is a huge douche

I worked at mcdonalds when i was 17.

The managers would make the schedule and thn the owners wife would come back through and totally remake it. Then the managers would have to make it again because the owner would schedule highschool students to work during the middle of the day and all kinds of fucked up stuff for everyone else.

I worked for all females when i worked at petco and that wasnt bad. Because they had all earned their position they had quite a bit of respect. It also helped that they were all specifically chosen because it was a new store.
But we had a dog groomer who would come out of the dog grooming area and would try and tell the associates what to do because she was a "manager" and it didnt matter that she only worked in the dog grooming area. It was pretty much a hobby she took because her husband made all of the money.

Forgiveness and paternalism go a long way, friend.

what? no! that's already what all of our niggers do! that's why we are a welfare state!

Haha women are so pathetic. We should just turn them into sex slaves at this point. Might as well get some use out of them.

lol ya but i would rather deal with a cute stupid white chick than a rabid sheboon. there are shtty white people but at least they're white.

Yeah they act like niggers now. I was hoping to see her get KO'd.

>ah, yeah, I am! Hahahah

I LOVE this man

“The “integrationists” who draw these conclusions – as logical as they are aberrant – from the dogma of egalitarian democracy, and who, while talking at full blast about freedom, are in fact advocating a truly coercive system (1), are still opposed, especially in the South, by certain groups that have no intention of giving a green light to the advance of the black race and the “negrification” of their country. However, these latter groups fail to realize the extent of the phenomenon, in the sense that they only notice it in its most material and tangible form. They fail to see the extent to which America is “negrified” not only racially and demographically, but above all in its civilization, in the behavior, and tastes of Americans, even when there has been no actual mixing with negro blood.“

>stop videotaping me
The correct response is “fuck you, I’m gonna tape you giving me a refund”

>1 woman in the workplace is tolerable.
>2 women in the workplace halves its efficiency due to effect of gossiping, girl talk, or drama between two women
>3+ women in the workplace exponentially destroys the workplace

By the looks of this video there are 4 or 5 women and 1 guy. Who can be surprised?

In a utopian ethonstate a workplace wouldn't have an all female staff

This. If you are unable to control your employee then you had better fire then and be willing to call someone who can. Otherwise, you're the one who needs to be fired.

>free abortion on demand
Yes, because using birth control is so fucking difficult.

trips of truth. i've had the misfortune of working in a overwhelmingly female staffed job. they were lazy. they were stupid. they did nothing but gossip and waste time. they never did any work. there were only 3 men working in the entire place, and i would consistently call them out on how we were the ones left to do literally all the work. and you shouldn't be surprised that they instantly targeted me and sought to get me fired because of it. it took them no less than 6 months for these venomous whores to systematically set me up, cause me problems, character assassinate me, and ultimately force me to quit. one of them even started fucking with my real life friends over facebook during all of it, causing rifts in my own non-work life. that's how hateful and spiteful these cunts are. women in the workplace are fucking cancer.

the south: where whites act like niggers

The problem is that women LOVE using any amount of power they get. So even when it's smarter to just fire the employee who's causing a scene, they instead yell at them and try to make them submit, so they feel more in control. I'm sure we've all experienced these situations where a woman acts up or tries starting an argument for simply not agreeing with something they said or doing them a favor when they ask
>My job has a policy that we cannot take sick days, if we need the day off it's our own responsibility to contact one of our coworkers and get someone to cover the shift
>Female worker calls my cell phone while I'm at work, don't pick up because I'm in the middle of helping a customer
>Right after she calls the stores phone to talk to me
>"Can you cover my shift on friday?"
>Tell her sorry, but I already have plans
>"........are you sure?"
>Tell her again that I can't do it
>Next time I talk to the boss he tells me that I have a "reputation for never covering anyones shifts" because she came and bitched to him that I didn't cover her shift the one time she asked me to
Honestly wish I didn't have to work with women sometimes

dude rams girl literally doing nothing. This retard will be flipping burgers till he dies. Learn to control yourself and not sperg out like a fucking child

Why wouldn’t you just tell your manager to schedule you for the shifts she wants you to work?
I almost if never covered anyone else’s shifts, but I also showed up for every single one of my own.
Why is personal responsibility so tough?

but what is it about? i don't understand, for me it looks like everyone is "quitting"

One of the problems of women in the workplace is that men will almost always have an unconscious bias in favour of women. Men will always be held to higher expectations while women are coddled. I doubt I could find a guy who hasn't been yelled at or reamed out by their boss or a superior at some point for a probably minor mistake or shortcoming. No male superior is going to risk even speaking sternly to a female employee.

>>Leave! You're not gonna go put me on facebook!
>>Oh yes I am!

slow clap.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=cH6qR2gliug

That's when you say "Maybe they shouldn't miss work. I never do"

>"PUT THE PHONE AWAY"
>*throws food at the costumer*
Well, I think that was the last day for this "manager" i hope

but is that guy recording a black man or just some very old geezer? I can't make it out

The manager does schedule the shifts they want me to work. We get the schedule printed for the whole month, so inevitably someone ends up needing a day covered or some shit.
As a rule I'll only cover someones shift if I want more hours, or if I know for a fact they'll also cover me if they're able to in the future.
I've been burned before at old jobs covering shifts for some of the girls there, then when I need one covered not one of them would do it.
And sometimes the girls fake being nice to try getting shifts covered
>I'm not working at the start of the month when the shift got posted at work
>Get a text from female coworker who was a thicc ass
>She sent me a picture of the schedule letting me know it was out
>Think that was really nice of her, wonder what made her do that out of nowhere. Reply saying thanks
>"So I'm scheduled on the 26th but need the day off because I'm going to vegas, can you cover me?"
I never expect women to just randomly do something nice without wanting something now

just some rural retard

>Men will always be held to higher expectations while women are coddled. I

This, at my old job there were women that made more than i did, and yet sometimes when i would walk by them they would ask me to lift stuff for them. Women in the workplace was a mistake.

Had something similar happen to me at my old office job. Had to quit because of some male cuck coworker and weird women. They did not pay enough to endure this bullshit. The women always took advantage of everyone. They were absolutely bad in their jobs and tried to steal work from male coworkers. The cucks always praised them in front of the boss etc.. Every time something went wrong, they blamed me, the new guy, or they just dropped their work and "fell ill" for the rest of the week. They even sabotaged my source code once to deflect from their fuck ups.
NEVER HIRE WOMAN FOR IT JOBS! Maybe 1 in 1000 Woman in IT/Tech actual got some skills. I know like 3 but they are still not as capable as any male programmer/designer I have met over the years.

Yeah, they're coddled to shit, and it doesn't help that the girls stand up for each other for no real reason beyond them both having vaginas
>One of the females at work got into huge trouble for being on her phone taking personal calls while there was line of customers
>One of the customers recorded her and complained on our yelp
>Owner wanted to fire her since she's a shitty employee who does shit like this often
>Manager stood up for her "She has two kids, just give her a punishment instead!"
>Her """punishment""" was that she was transferred to my location for a week, during which she slowed down the entire fucking store because she's a lazy sack of shit who will gossip with customers despite there being a line, and take several 10-20 minute breaks all day long
>Complaining gets nothing done because the owner is spineless and doesn't want to have to train a new hire
I did, but he doesn't really care one way or the other. Just says that I have a reputation since a whopping one person complained to him

>white trash acts like white trash

>The problem is that women LOVE using any amount of power they get. So even when it's smarter to just fire the employee who's causing a scene, they instead yell at them and try to make them submit, so they feel more in control. I'm sure we've all experienced these situations where a woman acts up or tries starting an argument for simply not agreeing with something they said or doing them a favor when they ask

Dis shit be the truth yo. Like Sean Connery said, "Even when you give them the last word, that's not good enough for them," and they just keep on running their mouth.

Recruitment and training isn't cheap, even for a simple job like McDonalds, it's usually preferable to attempt to retain an employee unless there are major long term problems.

My experience was more like
>ugh, why won’t you just cover my shift, user?
One week later:
>ugh, why won’t you just let me cover one of your shifts, user?
And they never recognize neither the pattern that I like my schedule or that they are missing rent and bills because they randomly toss shifts then can’t take someone else’s.

I was also generally working 6 days a week at this time so unless I wanted no days off or multiple doubles why would I pick up another shift “to be nice”

ouch. i've had jobs in IT in the past (cable jockey level/help desk shit) so i understand how that environment is. sabotage is putting it lightly, they straight up scheme on people they simply don't like, or on the other end of the spectrum do the same to guys they do like but aren't getting any attention from them. they're all just vile infufferable pieces of shit. how dare they touch your code. that's sacrelige.

>this
i had a similar thing at my old job
>worked 5 days and had school in the daytime >one girl would always ask me to take her and her boyfriends shifts
>She would always ask me to take shifts on days that i worked or had plans and i always said no and gave a valid excuse
>She would always send messages like "pleaseeeeee" and "it would mean a lot ;)"
>one day i go into work and get called into the office
>boss is mad at me because i am apparently being discriminatory towards the girl
working with women is the worst

I used to work at a store with a bunch of brainlet women. When there was work to do, they would schedule me to do it. When there was no work to do, they would schedule me on the register, then go stand around somewhere hidden and chat. Perfect metaphor for western civilization.

I ended up creating a couple accounts with the store, that give you 5% back for everything you purchase, then using it when customer didn't have one of their own. Racked up the rewards points, then redeemed them for items I dropshipped via an Amazon seller account. I guess that was against the rules, and I was told to stop. Except I didn't, and nothing happened. I even ended up getting a raise.

>i bet youre waitin on the sausage meat
>yeahhh fug those bitches
>this is way too funny yall are havin an internal breakdown
>fug u bitch XD
>there it is, thats what we need
>REEEEE YOURE NOT GONNA PUT ME ON FACEBOOK- yeah i am!
>they threw food at me lmao
top lad, a total hero

white women are worse than niggers

>Be me
>Go to beer store to buy a 6 pack that's 11 dollars
>I have a 5 dollar bill, two loonies, and the rest was quarters and dimes (I had 40 cents extra while not knowing the exact amount of money i had at the time)
>Finally walk up to the desk to pay and put the change down on the desk
>Roastie goes "You really expect me to count all of that?"
>I say "Yes it's your job to confirm what i'm giving you, that's part of being a cashier"
>She says "KAY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT THEN I WON'T SERVE YOU".
>I ask her "So you just trust people to tell you the truth about the amount of money they're giving you?"
>She says "Well if i find out they lied about the amount of money they're giving me then i just wont serve them next time they come back, now go i'm not serving you".

Roasties are retarded

The one who changed the code had the task to find a bug in it but because of "other high priority stuff and time constrains" she had to outsource it to me. I fixed it in a few minutes and 3 days later the live version was fucked out of nowhere. It was not even my task to begin with.
The same woman asked me weird questions about my financial situation etc.. I think she wanted to con me something, it was really weird.

I'm afraid I'm going to need more meltdown videos, can pol help me with this.

>$11 6 six pack
Cuckada

Not really a problem since I drink once a month

>the two african americans were the only ones acting civil

pol btfo

Blacks that young with a job have fucking scary fucking parents.

they don't even sound like southerners

$11 is crazy steep for a sixxer. was it some kind of special hippie fag micro brew made with unicorn dust and fairy tears or some shit?

The guy filming sounds like he's from commiefornia.

>>boss is mad at me because i am apparently being discriminatory towards the girl

This happened to me before, a girl ran to HR and cried that i was sexist because I refused to lift a few buckets of paint for her. I quit on the spot when my boss said "When they ask you for help, you help them" even tho they weren't even in my fucking department.

Well, it's less than $9 USD.

>be me
>autist
>exchange student in Germany, barely speak German
>broke as fuck
>give cashier at supermarkt payment for food, small bills and like 20 coins, like 10 EUR worth
>her:"Was ist das?"
>me: "Das ist Geld"

No the government heavily taxes alcohol here, to the point where I wonder how there could be any alcoholics in this country.

We already know Women are worse than niggers. This is nothing new.

At least white women look good until 24.

When did you realize it was time to fuck off to mars with a load of sexbot rather than be in this hell?

I paid $15 for a sixpack of Moosehead yestrday

>Moosehead

Pretty good shit. When I do get beer i like getting James ready 5.5.. it's only 11 dollars for a 6 pack of 473 ml cans. It gets the job done and tastes better than most beers around that price range.

I can't wait for fast food robots.
I hate the idea of frustrated people touching my food.

I'll take a look, cheers

No problem, it's actually made by moosehead as well.

That's common unless you drink budwater. Most craft six packs are in that range.

>dat wheezing smokers cough/laugh at the end

If he is smart and hires a lawyer they can get the security footage of the camera looking right at him and correlate that with his claim they threw the food in his car at the end amd I'm sure they will settle fast and he can go on vacation and buy a new car and hopefully stop eating at shit hole fast food joints ran by white trash or niggers.

Years ago when I was a slave at a mid scale fast food place and a cunt who looks like this one came in as new manager with her retarded daughter as a new hire and made everyone quit and the store nearly closed down.

She's 50 plus and managing at mcdonalds. She makes more mistakes a day then most people do in a lifetime.

hahha
no dude thats a good deal in canada, all alcohol is government controlled and has a 400% tax on it
you think thats bad, try and buy a pack of cigarettes for less then 15$, cigs have even more taxes

Never go into business with a women

youtube.com/watch?v=q66erdkHVqA 1:23

>Congress, my uterus, my choice
>but your money and time.

This is like a beautiful fast food haiku

holy shit, i had no idea it was that bad. that's like new york city prices. i'd start making my own beer in my tub and rolling my own cigs at that point.

That’s not a haiku, way to make yourself look dumb. You should stop posting.

>work in a kitchen
>literally none of the kitchen staff are women
>all but 2 of the wait stuff are women
>whenever fuck ups happen it's nearly always the wait staff's fault
:thinking:

>that image

She sounds like a jew

This tbqh

what do you think the girl did to the guy who pushed her?

untrained slow nigger
got my order wrong again
i'm not loving it

It's just a cartoon. It'd look more like this.

>you think thats bad, try and buy a pack of cigarettes for less then 15$

Just vape, it's honestly much cheaper to buy the "e-juice" and it goes a much longer way.

lel

She looks like one too

yea, but then you vape.