Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, Power is a online US politics game similar to BLOC (same developer) where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party (tight collection of pol, r9k, and other chan boards) and defeat the Democrats (mostly reddit). If you are interested then join the discord and create an account and join the Republican Party. There are lots of seats with no one even running for them so right now is a great time to get into the game. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.
DISCORD LINK: r8pme2

AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU WANT TO BE IN

How you create your account is important. Each state has only four seats and some states are full. Not only that - your chances of getting elected are determined by your positions and each state has an optimal position setup. Positions aren't for anything other than getting elected so please ask for a state and positions upon joining the discord.

Other urls found in this thread:

oppressive.games/forums/index.php?threads/official-thread-for-the-republican-party.90/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>r8pme2

oh my god that's the best discord invite ever

Please come and feed me heeb babies

It really is

For anyone wondering what the game is like it's like this.

>each state has x positions that are best for it
>the person with the best positions and highest state influence gets more votes
>otherwise you can run attack ads on people to lower their state influence

And that's just how state politics works. There's also the presidential election which is more fun and has many more factors.

How do I start out? What must I do?

Example of an election in progress

Join the discord (invite code is r8pme2) and we'll walk you through it

For anyone wondering, this "game" is basically click one button a bunch of times right before you go to bed and that's basically it.
If you can't do that then I feel bad for you.
It's cookie clicker with added steps

Do you even get to converse at all with the side you’re supposed to be going against?

You can shit talk them in private messages

I’m always shit-talking Redditors

Bump

Link????

oppressive.games/power

Que Paso?

Kansas and Idaho are the comfiest places on the map.

That's an odd way to spell Kentucky

weird way of saying iowa

join the discord first though

r8pme2

This game is bretty disappointing to be honest.

BUMP

We don't own the game, some dumb mexican does. We just control shitting on democrat redditors
The game is shit, but redditor tears are delicious

Lmfao, you know those Redditors are all REALLY into it, too.

Well tbf you left before you even got verified

Yeah, fair enough.

GOP now run by anime loving manchildren, setting leadership up like 1984
oppressive.games/forums/index.php?threads/official-thread-for-the-republican-party.90/

Kys poldhard, fucking pasta nigger

Oh god, this is basically Reddit with straw-polls

that forum was made by the same dude that made the game. It's pretty bad. Don't go there unless you hate yourself

It's worth noting all those people with the exception of Estelle are Democrats, and the Aussie that posted the link is also a democrat.

This Mexican is pretty prolific.