Woman Says Walmart Locked African American Hair Products Behind Glass

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Watch-Live-Walmart-Discrimination-Locked-Hair-Products-Racism-471317424.html

Walmart was set to face a discrimination lawsuit Friday after a woman claimed African American hair products were locked behind glass at a California store.

Famed attorney Gloria Allred held an afternoon news conference Friday.

"It was something I had to stand up for," the mom said. "I would like the glass to go down, and for things to go back to the way it was, where it's not segregated and everything is where everyone can get what they need."

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/crime/crime-Perris-California.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL!

>critically endangered
>can survive on its own

>Famed attorney Gloria Allred held an afternoon news conference Friday
Why am I not surprised

" . . . where everyone can get what they need [by stealing it]."

You just know the decision to lock up those specific products was guided by statistics.

Now more blacks can get arrested for shoplifting.
It's a win. (ironically the locked items were supposed to stop blacks from getting minor criminal offenses and help black crime statistics)

OK... But if the kids were brought up w/ an education they'd be more sophisticated than the gorilla. I mean come on now. Koko couldn't even communicate verbally.

And that's why they will lose.

Also fuck Allred, can't wait until she's finally disbarred.

>Its Walmarts fault for locking our hair products behind glass.
Really, you sure its not.
>Black people keep stealing this shit!

>cited and everything

How can anyone refute these claims ?

Inb4 all of it stays behind glass from then on.

>Either let blacks shoplift, or you're a racist

And there goes every buisness in black neighbourhoods.

Hey speaking of that did Philadelphia ever actually vote to remove glass windows from liquor stores or did they realize how retarded that would be?

Lol

Retail stores apply anti-theft locks only to items that have been regularly stolen.

>Famed attorney Gloria Allred held an afternoon news conference Friday.
Weird, I thought she'd be busy with all the Roy Moore accusers - wait we've all forgotten about Moore haven't we and the accusers were bullshit and Allred is bullshit.

>store notices certain items are stolen more than others
>adds extra security
>racism
niggers, ladies and gentlemen

what part of niggers killing them did you not read potato nigger? Truly the niggers of europe

species is critically endangered
koko can survive on her own
and can you guess why the species is endangered in the first place?
maybe you can search it on your brand new cuckphone X

Black victim-hood will never end.
It's a billion dollar business and it makes life easy when you can blame all your problems on someone else.

> "where everyone can get what they need"
by that I assume she means by stealing it?

Yeah. Also strange that the woman thinks hair product is something she "needs".

Does her shirt say unapologetically racist? And the only product that bitch has used on her hair is KFC fat

>Based America. Even locking up pictures of black men now

I am so fucking sick of this shit.

>Ghetto convenience stores separate the cashier from the customer with bulletproof glass? RAYCIS

>Inventory statistics show that black products are shoplifted at a WAY higher rate so they're kept locked up. RAYCIS.

And all they have to do is say RAYCIS and the bulletproof glass comes down. And cashiers get murdered. All they have to do is say RAYCIS and the black products are placed out in the open where they're stolen and the store loses money.

It's madness. Political correctness is a death sentence.

I guarantee you the bulletproof glass ban in Philadelphia will lead to innocent shop keepers being murdered.

>the bulletproof glass ban in Philadelphia will lead to innocent shop keepers being murdered
that's why it went up in the first place

The thing is that black people aren't getting shot by cops as much as before. So blm has to find other things to complain about.

What they should do is go in white suburbs and bur their shit down.

Is she implying that black people are stealing it?

How racist.

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
Booker T.Washington.

Yeah. RACIST statistics.

Damn. Famed attorney can't even speak English properly. The decline of this country

Yeah, that shit passed.

why cant whites use those hair products?

MY SIDES!!

>Walmart locks up high shrink products
>People complain

Better idea...

>your
kys

I didn't make it.

How about...

Why did we get "all lives matter" as opposite of blm if the best opposite would be "kill the criminal"?
There are clearly lives which don't matter.

Yes, because they would steal them otherwise.

>Woman Says Walmart Locked African American Hair Products Behind Glass
How else are they gonna stop folks from stealin'?

>acting like animals is the new black entitlement

Actions deserve consequences. Even the beaners don't act up as much as them. Some crime is be expected but nigger-crime is just a whole other thing. From violent to non-violent, it's just so different. When they rob people, they tend to execute them, even just for a wallet, no matter the color.

I hate them so much, just society wreckers everywhere they go. But they're allowed to do these things since like 2% of them are smart and nonviolent

Absolutely this.

Why would anyone assume these people will steal?

By not selling nigger hair care products lol.

your just jealous you cannot be that zany and crazy in public and not giving a fuck

I can't tell if that's a dance or a fight.

It's now literally racist to protect your property from being stolen.

Might as well stop selling nigger grease altogether.

you think stores are going to spend money on locking shit up that isn't stolen regularly? lmao

Well, from someone who used to work at Walmart, they had to. It's also the reason there was always 2 LP officers working at all times. Niggers and white trash people would steal anything they could get away with.

Walmarts policies are pretty fucking far-left catering but even they know that if you don't lock up products frequently requested by blacks, they end up stolen. When will this "the world needs to change" attitude stop? The culture of black people needs to change, the world just catered to how they behave as a culture.

> literally monkeys

Hair products

>I would like the glass to go down, and for things to go back to the way it was, where it's not segregated and everything
sorry honey. wrong time line

Reading comprehension level potato negro.

maybe niggers should stop discriminating against "white" products and start stealing those

I can picture a NatGeo videographer in some nearby bushes talking about the mating rituals of inner city chimpanzees.

Because thesee products are stolen at a higher rate

Koko doesn't have vocal cords. She speaks sign language better than most western niggers speak English.

It's more palatable to a larger demographic. "All lives matter" shuts down their argument which leaves them only with the race card to pull and drives more centrists and moderates to the right

Soon: walmart stops selling those products altogether
Blacks: "waaaaaa waaaaaaaa"

Niggers and capitalism doesn't mix.

>dat reddirt spacing
GTFO my pol
REEEEEEEEE

cause black people steal.

>Here are the theft statistics for our products.
open and shut

What if you had to order at the checkout? You grab an empty box to the cashier and some robot brings it out to them?

It was white goth and emo teenagers stealing all the black hair dye.

>caring about spacing

Koko murdered kittens

oh fuck off nigger, i worked at a walgreens while in university and saw these products locked up first hand. it was nigger thieves and you damn well know it.

>niggers steal nigger products
>bigger products go behind glass
>instead of feeling shame and speaking out against theft you get angry that you cannot continue to steal black products
This is why niggers will always be just niggers

I would honestly rather bath in battery acid than act like that.

feel bad for u burger bros and all the nig nogs u gotta deal with :(

I'm confused. Is she mad that she wasn't able to steal them?

Niggers should stop stealing their products then.

Stop stealing shit, nigger

Yeah it's called being a nigger.

Who doesn't want to be a nigger, amirite??

the bucket at the end always gets me

>that part where he puts the bucket on her head and drums it

>and everything is where everyone can get what they need for free by stealing it

>where it's not segregated

Way to lay it on thick you cunt.

Cause
Effect
This is actually what is going to happen.
People will find ways to stop selling blacks things because they steal it anyways. Secret underground markets for whites only. Former walmart CEO fulltime operator of the white market. An underrail like society while the blacks rule the surface.
What have we created?

T H I C C

No, it wasn't look again. The dye is specifically for beards, which means there is only a small amount of dye in the package. Not only that but that dye is made to leave some of the natural/gray color, not a pure black. Emos would steal large bottles of dye instead of trying to take out 20 boxes of beard dye.

why not put empty shell and you have to buy it from counter for real one?
monkey party

Why won't walmart just show a spreadsheet with product loss due to theft statistics and explain in a calm and collected manner that all products with high losses are locked up as a deterrent, and to keep prices from skyrocketing? It's a normal procedure. What, batteries and shaving razors are racist too? Why is everyone so scared of being a racist? It's not that bad! I've been racist for years now and I haven't lost ANYTHING

Ban nigger hair products from Walmart. And niggers.

Kek. I didnt see that coming.

that's not true, wood varnish is right there on the fucking shelf

saving that for posterity. topkek

Maybe the theft problem had a lot to do with it?
city-data.com/crime/crime-Perris-California.html

you can be sure some she-ape will lose her shit and call it racism. there is no reasoning with niggers. respectable black people just shrug it off. it's always the trash people who are the loudest and sadly get heard.

even niggers at kfc aren't safe from niggers

If her fellow negroids didn't steal them, the products wouldn't have been flagged for increased anti-shoplifting measures. Blame those folks, not some bean counters at Walmart.

Black Lives Matter now protesting Wal-Mart.

Fucking dumb pathetic niggers lol

Go to any liquor store

Notice that any popular black liquor in smaller containers will be behind the counter. Hennessey is definitely locked up

20 years of driving truck, i have compiled a list of white and black walmarts so i know which ones to avoid

>be hair product for black people
>get locked up in plexiglass prison

Fucking niggers can't even keep their hair products out of jail.