Can you explain this to me...

Can you explain this to me? Why does this author keeps writing girls with great relationship to the MC and an actual personality just so they can lose to the sister whose only good trait is being a little sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shinn87/status/872682423003226112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elf a shit

Your a shit. Those two did everything right and still lost because muh sister

>niggercat did everythig right
Nope she shoot herself in the foot

>author has an incest fetish
>keeps writing incest shit
>people get mad at the end result each time
It's so weird.

>find soulmate who loves you with every fiber of her being
>reject her for your shitty kid sister

Maybe the author should try writing a love rival and the make her the sister instead. Then we'll finally have a decent love interest that wins.

this. i liked oreimo, but i stopped watching this when he turned Murasama down. dropped.

Elf is rich.
Ruri is poor.

It made sense for MC discard Ruri, because she was poor and no good. His sister was a model already and more sucesful. It made sense he discarded Ruri.

Elf on the other hand is rich and a sucesful writer. Sagiri will never surpass Elf on net worth.

The logic here says MC will choose Elf in the end.

>hurr durr why doesn't the MC reciprocate the feelings of some girl who has an itchy crotch for him when he's been a siscon for longer than she's been able to talk?
Truly a mystery.

Because it caters to imoutofags who entertaining their delusion that they would reject bombshells in favor of their sibling, when the truth is they never had choices and fetishize one of the only females obliged to care about them.

Elf is too good for this shitty anime.

Because he is only a miserable incestfag

As a Megumifriend who is objective in this debate, Ruri actually had great chemistry with Kyousuke, and seeing her get rejected was sad. Elf is just kind of shittily shoehorhed in though. The moral of the story is that the author is fucking trash at storytelling and should stick with comedy, cause I'm not taking any of this trash seriously, even if it is cery entertaining.

the author wants to fuck his sister

/thread

Ruri is shit, don't ever compare her to Elf again you piece of worthless shit.

Holy moly, Sup Forumsnons on suicide watch.

Though I agree with you, expecting someone who isn't the sister to win in a series written by a shameless incestfag is just asking for the butthurt.
Just drop it before it starts getting retarded like Oreimo did.

Fuck you I like them both

twitter.com/shinn87/status/872682423003226112

OP steals anons words and tweets them as his own

This desu

Damn.

>those two did everything right
>Kuroneko breaks up with Kyousuke for no reason allowing him to go crawling back to his sister's pussy
Yeah no

It would have been fine if the sisters weren't total pieces of wet shit.
>normalfag tsundere slut with le hidden hobby that is also a rich supermodel
>hikikomori tsundere legbeard sloth that looks like adult midget yet is 12yo loli and also a brilliant drawfag

How about having more than one male character? This would at least add some variety to the usual harem shit.
Oh wait, can't have hikkineetos feel threatened by male presence

>muh self-insert fantasy ;_;
Main girl is always best girl

>I could fall in love with Elf 50 times, still love Sagiri tho

are you a gold digger lol

That wasn't me.

Blood related sister, you forgot about that.

>Nope she shoot herself in the foot
preety sure the implication of oreimo is that they get their kissu and fake wedding and that's it for them. kyosuke then goes on to get back together with kuroneko.

Nope. We get a flash forward and it isn't true. We even see Kuroneko in Erosensei and she's still alone.

>writes bait characters
>people bite and get mad at you
>writes another bait character
>people bite again and get mad at you
>you remind them of your previous bait character
>people get mad at you
Fushimi is a genius.

>Kuroneko and Elf
>actual personality
>Kirino and Sagiri
>only good traid is being a little sister
You must be funning with me.

Because the writer is a hack and this garbage is only selling because nips are the only ones with so incredibly bad taste.

It would be acceptable if his side girls weren't cuter, more lovable, better than his main girls

So that otakus and weebs can waifu them without feeling cucked by the mc.

First you have the best girls express their feelings to signalize they're available.
Then ship the mc with the worst girl that no one wants, clearing way for the best ones.

Since this is the thread to ask in should I watch oreImo season 2 I heard bad things

The author most probably had a bad experience with a girl like that and is projecting his frustration on his work.

Eat shit you fucking cumrag, Ruri is a miracle of the universe. If anything the bitch who walks around naked is worse girl

Oh god it's happening again.
brb, grabbing another cup.

Onii-chan already looks at Elf like a sister.

This time things'll be different. He's gonna FUCK that onee-chan elf.

bump

Anyone except the braindamaged and degenerates would take Kirishit over a perfect waifu like Kuroneko. I dropped eromanga-sensei after 2 episodes but at least Sagiri seems to be somewhat likeable, unlike Kirino.

Someone has to kill you Miserable Shit

How did this hack of an author get away with writing the same exact story twice

Would it ever even make sense for a neet to win?

>Would it ever even make sense for a neet to win?
No.

Don't put elf in the same bracket has Ruri.

Elf is annoying and needy, Ruri is a pure hard working poorfag who tries her best all the time.

Tsunderes are for true alphas that can handle strong-willed women
Submissive moeblobs are for self-inserting betas

why do I always see betas with loud mouthed gf's then?

Kyousuke is an alpha

This is the reason why I didn't even watch Eromanga-sensei. The writer is actually good, he can create great characters, Kuroneko was amazing and most of the cast was too. Even Kirino had some depth though she was very unlikable. But the author himself is a shitty person who loves incest. You knew what was going to happen when you started this.

They're good for the hentai doujins they generate.

What's the fucking point of an author rehashing his own story? At least Oreimo had the possibility of it having a decent ending. Any subsequent work with the same premise is going to be telegraphed to fuck, with all the same beats.

someone didn't read the bonus chapter

Incest Fag and Tsunshit Fag

How do you do, ESL-kun

If that were the case then Kuroneko wouldn't be as likeable as she is. Even for the shitposters the best they can go with is "chuu2", "poorfag", "not sister", as insults while the word that describes Kirino the best is "cunt".