So Sup Forums when watching Madoka is it just watching the series and then the Movies...

So Sup Forums when watching Madoka is it just watching the series and then the Movies? Or is there a correct way to go about watching them?

Series then movies, obviously.

Watch the series.
Ignore the movies.
Especially Rebellion.

Watch the TV show and then Rebellion. The first two movies are just retellings of the show.

There is no point in watching the movies other than Rebellion.

you can watch the first 12 episodes, then rebellion. or the first 2 movies, then rebellion.

first 2 movies are just the season redone and more fancy lookin.

So will there ever be a sequel to Rebellion?

Will we ever see Yurisatan vs Madokami?

Thank you all!

>that feel when only watched the series and refuse to watch the movies

Feels good, especially with all the shit I see surrounding Rebellion, I have no interest in that, especially with how well Madoka ended.

Madoka is pretty old why don't you watch something new and good like eromanga

Good. Rebellion made me completely lose interest in Madoka.

nah the movie is good, even if you are a muh ending cuck it worth only for the visuals besides you cant pretend its fanfiction like some faggets around here.

The real answer is to just watch the series and forget Rebellion exists. It ruins the entire series.

/thread

This thread is now about Madoka's butt.

Rebellion is the best part of Madoka, ignore all the pissbabies that didn't get the ending that they wanted.

>So will there ever be a sequel to Rebellion?
You haven't watched the concept movie?

Will we ever see Yurisatan vs Madokami?
Dunno. Might be cool.

I got the ending I wanted, the ending to the TV series.

T H I S

>pure fanservice
>ruined the perfect anime ending
>spawned tons of homutards

same desu

1/10 for making me reply.

Madoka has a nice butt, despite having no tits

But Madoka has nice breasts for girl of her age.

Zis

I want to give Madoka a love letter!

May Goddess Madoka have mercy on your sinful souls

IGNORE
THE
MOVIES

Series then Rebellion. The first 2 movies are just recaps with improved visuals, though some semi-important scenes are cut. Ignore anyone who says Rebellion is bad, they're inarticulate fags incapable of comprehending anything deeper than a puddle.

>The first 2 movies are just recaps with improved visuals, though some semi-important scenes are cut.

New music too.

What was Homura's wish?

To become a massive lesbian.