Got banned from Twitter for posting right wing views. Ban expired after 7 days then went permanent...

Got banned from Twitter for posting right wing views. Ban expired after 7 days then went permanent. My other accounts I run are permanently suspended now as well and every time I try to make a new on it gets suspended as soon as I log in. How do I get around this bullshit policy /pol?

>8/4/4/12
hello shill

Bump

What the fuck are you talking about?

learn tumblrese and larp as an sjw. It's not hard. Just act like a passive-aggressive woman. If you have a mom you should know how that works.
Why are you even promoting the right-wing in the first place? Everyone knows accelerationism is the ideology of choice in current_year. Promote radical left-wing views for fun.

Another way is to stop being a sperg and be more polite about your yearn for a second holocaust

Thanks for the insight you fucking Jews....

I don’t get the chance to LARP because every new account I make gets suspended immediately before I can even post.

I just want another account I can use to lurk, but the faggots in San Francisco aren’t having it.

log out of your big brother account lmao
turn your compooter off and on again, douse yourself in holy water, and try it again

Try clearing cookies, vpn, spoofed mac, spoofed ua, burner sim for verification.

Stop using shitty platforms like twitter and they will die.

God. Remember when Tumblr was a joke and no one took anything there seriously?

Use a VPN because you're IP banned idiot.
Use vpn, then make a new email, then make a new account unrelated to the others. Only use with vpn on.
Also dont say cunt. Cunt is a high priority ban target for some reason.

>How do I get around this bullshit policy /pol?
By killing yourself for not keeping your autism in check.

Not gonna lie, I’m not a typical basement dwelling ham planet like you guys so I have no idea how to do any of that.

Remember when we were the scourge of the internet and our raids terrified all of the net and people died when we decided to show up and fuck around?
Things change.
Instead of being just raiders and trolls we changed the course of history with our repetition number ouji magic.

It had to do with calling out Chrissy Tiegan for being a filthy mud shark.

no. tumblr was always superior in memes. just look: they got one of their nigges to the UN.
they made it, while im still sucking my own dick outside the beltway

You don't even know how to clear your cookies are you fucking retarded user?
Fucking google it.
I can understand normalfags not knowing how to spoof or use a vpn but jesus man, cookies?

>Not gonna lie, I’m not a typical basement dwelling ham planet like you guys so I have no idea how to do any of that.
Then you deserve to be shunned from technology.

Day 13:
Still no twitter account. not sure how will survive
Day #31:
Starting to scratch on walls and hear voices. What would Jack do?
Day #67;
Oh Dear god, the Humanity!. How will the world ever got on without my tweeting epistles
Day #Jan 20, 2017:
mfw am now 45th President of The united States. guess didn't need twitter after all.

I’m pretty sure this shouldn’t constitute afucking lifetime ban....

congratulations you used open racism on a site that is highly anti free speech and pro left wing.
No shit you got banned, twitter is like tumblr but social media.

>very basic computer knowledge is basement-dwelling ham planet stuff

NORMIE SMASH

Cookies I understand, just not the rest of it

google vpn for dummies
and ip spoofing for dummies

But permabanned? Seriously? Plus every other account I have being permananned.. cmon

Pretty easy for them to categorize that as harassment.

same thing happened to me... how do we fix this?

I got that. I was hammered and running my dick sucker. I understand a 7 day ban, but a permaban for this shit?

Fallen heroes

>2018
>doesnt know how to restart his internetbox

that hurts actually, tho I dont even know where you are from.

i was planning on helping you because of the crooks and castles pic but then i saw this...
fucking die normie

Jesus fucking Christ. Op is indeed a faggot. For starters, use one browser and only one browser formtroll acct, and set it to delete everything when you close the window. Use a VPN when setting up the proton mail or whatever throwaway you use to start the twatter acct. and why the fuck are you using a static IP for you Moran? And for fuckssake, rotate accts, and never log into your backups without spoofing or changing your IP.

It does hurt. I’m have technical Downs Syndrome.

What don't you understand about the current year? This is ideological warfare in cyberspace, you're participating in guerilla shit right now.

AGAIN, I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS. Read the thread you fucking kike

Are you triggered?

I bet you still use IE or whatever the fuck they call it now. Jesus Christ user, you’ve got a lot of reading to do.

Make a thread on blackhatworld or even Sup Forums asking how to evade twitter's detection.

I use Chrome

no brain dead idiots don't trigger me sorry

Finally a useful reply. Thanks user!

Says the guy posting cartoon girls.....kill yourself you fucking sperg

i'm not the one who doesn't know how to solve problems without someone holding your hand.

Well fuck chrome off right now. These other spergs may have their own preference vis browsers, but I’ll be fucked if I use a google product if I can avoid it.

why are you guys always laughing then and always looking happy, are you laughing the pain away?
I'm curious.

Gimme a quick rundown on what a VPN is

I didn't know drug mules were allowed to post on Sup Forums.

I’m in a skilled trade, not a technology industry. I know the basics but not the intricates of how this stuff works.

Just give it up. You can't fool anons, they are legion.
>in every field

Fuck Google, Bing is slightly better but fuck Bing too, searx.me is what you faggots want to start using.

so do i, that is no excuse. i finished with you. have fun being other peoples bitch your whole life.

You said in OP you got banned for expressing right wing views. There is nothing political about this post, it's just a racist slur.

But is this one post alone substantial for a lifetime ban? I assure you they saw the other stuff I usually posted and made their decision

Lawyer up.

I’ve retained Schwartz, Goldstein, and Rosenblum

i hate cia niggers

You’re a fucking CIA nigger

Gab is decent.

Just regular old Downs I think.

>Twitter.
You're better off on Reddit you pleb

objectively false. reddit is more anal than twitter on bans, cuz each subreddit has gay mods

But user they are our friends
CIA dindu nuffin, just like Hitler