Top big 5 shonen jump

Other urls found in this thread:

shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2015/.95913
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2016/.109352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gintama's gonna end soon

it shouldn't be counted

Whats 4 and 5?

>you lived long enough to watch Gintama die during your lifetime
;-;

Shokugeki?

Nope.

If hxh was updated regularly would it BTFO boku no fagademia or hack clover?

the sorry state of jump

remove one piece and this shit dies in two years

O MY RUBBER NEN

yes. last volume sold over a million copies. boku and bc never sell a million copies a volume. the only series that does is one piece.

Nope its
Onepiece
Hxh
Haikyu
Bnha
Sns

You're stupid, boku no hero is still in it's larval stage soon it will be selling like dragonball

Only onepiece and hxh have million sales

Are you fucking telling me that hxh is on fucking volume33?!???!?!? Thats fucking it????

>larva stage
its on chapter 100+ and its second anime season. Its as its peak right now and will only maintain and then drop off over time

ok? i don't dislike the series. im just stating facts by the sales i see for each individual volume.

It's halfway through its second season. Barring something random like Kingdom's talk show recommendation or One Piece's Strong World hype, HeroAca is all out of potential sales boosts besides a live-action movie or maybe some stage play.

>old big 3 all had majority straight doujins
>of the new big 3, 2 have majority gay doujins
Is this the age of the fujo?

that's a huge fucking stretch

Haikyuu and the black clover i think

>Naruto
>majority straight doujin

For now

Boku no hero academia passed the larval stage a long time ago. It passed the 100 chapters mark and should be considered in it's prime right now.

why are HxH fags so insufferable

Shounen Jump does special themed covers from time to time, right?

Or was it only for OP?

Who the fuck are the last 2?

Is there any sales statistic of hxh and op around their 100s chapters?

So that the anime doesn't have to have filler episodes or seasons to wait for the manga to catch up.

Some flowers just take a bit longer to bloom. Besides, one piece will finish before academia and hxh will never be completed. Like it or not...... Deku is gonna be the new leader of the big three along with Emma (neverland) and Robato (robotxlaserbeam). You guys are probably still hung up on bleach to even care tho....

>that means.
I need to stop drinking.

Hxh will not ended before one piece

Buritto will be #1. Mark my words.

>Hxh will not end
ftfy

>one piece will finish before academia
My you adorable cute little thing

One of these things is not like the other things.
It's Haikyuu

One piece will end in 2020

Or 2030

>comparing a series that's nearly 20 years old to one that's only 3
>Expects it to be a million seller after three years when HxH wasn't at the same time period
Okay
>HeroAca is all out of potential sales boosts
shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/

All volumes are in the top 100 again (1-11 were in the top 30 after episode 10 aired) also volumne 13 cracked the top 50 again after being out for two months now and this is the third time this has happened. Most manga series get several boosts throughout their runs they don't just get one (OP had three boosts, Bleach had two, HxH had one). At this point the question is "why isn't Heroaca selling a million copies" rather than "why isn't it selling" very few manga can reach that status to begin with and it usually takes years.

Can Togashi finish black continent arc

Meanwhile Boruto doesn't seem to be getting any boosts in sales

Who want read boruto if naruto is death

O

are you faggots serious

you'll be lucky if this can maintain half a million copies by volume in the next five years

Fujo have always dominated shonen jump doujinshi. Except for One Piece doujins which are mostly fat old men gang raping female characters.

Bleach was more balanced with hetero and homo doujins.

Naruto was majorly overrun with yaoi doujins featuring Akatsuki, Uchiha incest, SasuNaru, and KakaIru with a few hetero sprinkled here and there.

How long till Fairy Tail ends?

I can understand not recognizing the last one but Haikyuu is arguably the most popular sports manga ever and had a hugely successful 3 seasons of anime. It's been around for like 5 years now.

>one piece or hxh ending any amount of time before the entropic heat death of the universe
Ok

Since you've pretty much lost the argument at this point

>Bleach was more balanced with hetero and homo doujins.
Cool horseshit bro. Bleach barely got any doujins to begin with and it was mostly gay shit

>Haikyuu is arguably the most popular sports manga ever
Gonna have to bully Slam Dunk out of its spot, as apparently the 9th best selling manga of all time. 140 million tankobon is a big hurdle to clear, especially when Haikyuu just passed 20 million this year.

you're waiting for a magical bump after two anime seasons that had barely any effect, you have no argument you sperg

>......
>one piece will finish before academia
If you are a shitposter then fuck off, but if you seriously believe this then you should lurk more.

Bitch HQ can't even pass Captain Tsubasa let alone Slam Dank.

>barely any effect,
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-29/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2015/.95913
>2,190,845 My Hero Academia

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series-2016/.109352
>5,114,916 My Hero Academia

Are you done?

It can't even pass Prince of Tennis

l'm talking about single volume sales you mongoloid

what is supposed to spurn that magic bump that'll turn bnha into a million seller? you might not realize it but "it happend for other series!" is actually not an argument

Pretty sure it's top 1 and one piece is the only one with big three levels of success.

I thought Black Clover is shit?

But nips like it

>We weren't born into the alternate timeline where Gash Bell was published in Shonen Jump instead and got the popularity and attention it deserved outside of japan

It's somewhat popular I guess but that doesn't excuse its mediocrity.

>....
You are on the wrong website, newshit.

>replying to lelouch
Fuck off newfags.

And its have anime this year by perriot

Japan doesn't particularly care if a series is generic and even prefer "王道(Oudou)" series like Black Clover as they're simple, hot-blooded and serve as quick entertainment. Its literally considered almost as an add-on to Heroaca in that its a supposed future "flagship" series. Its pretty much air over there. I see it from time-to-time on twitter when some people talk about their thoughts on the latest issue every Monday. The fact is despite all this promotion its still pretty much unknown. You can say that all this promotion is the reason it's able to even sell as much.

it's enjoyable. It's like a better Nanatsu no taizai

>Fujo have always dominated shonen jump doujinshi.
No, stop being a newfag.

>Naruto was majorly overrun with yaoi doujins
Also false, if you pool every hetero doujin for Naruto, there is actually more of it than fag shit. It is true that the single pairing with most doujin its a yaoi one though.

I hope no one seriously believes Pierrot will deliver after Kingdom, Beelzebub, Twin Star Exorcists, elDLIVE, and Tokyo Ghoul.

One series doesn't deserve to be there.
Guess what it is.

The synopsis sounds like the most generic thing possible.

>world is full of magic
>somehow MC can't use magic
>be outcast and shit
>suddenly gets a sword that can nullify magic
Hmmm

And thats exactly what it is,newfriend.

no way, Gash Bell managed to survive because it wasn't in JUMP

Because demon in book of five leaf clover chose asta

That doesn't change the fact that its generic shit, ESL-kun. You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Now there is more hetero doujin since all the characters got paired off or killed off, but at the peak of it's popularity Naruto was almost all Akatsuki or Uchiha yaoi.

I distinctly remember the only decent doujin I could find way back then was that ShikaTema one.

>those literally whos in the last two spots

I mean, that's why you read WSJ, isn't it?

>Haikyu
>literally who

You're just a complete casual.

Gintama deserves it. I'll rewatch the entire anime on the anniversary month of its final chapter.

>Emma (neverland)
I still can't wrap my head around the idea that this is actually popular. First chapter was alright and then I dropped it after 10 chapters of incredibly boring buildup to nothing happening, again and again.

I enjoy it. Yeah, it's got all these tropes and shit, but that one fight where Astas arms got cursed and he was being swung around and bounced and killed that one guy was pretty sweet.
I'd like to see it animated.

Black Clover is a pretty chill series.It just seems to take forever to realize hey MC is a demon or some shit

Yeah user but fans say this will became big hit, what do you opinion about this even boruto not have boost at all