So, she hid her identity cause she sucked magic from peasants?

It is not as if the peasants would learn any kind of magic anyway.

Except one of those "peasants" was chosen to be the saviour of magic but is having a hard time thanks to Chariot.

>peasants
Are you calling my wife Diana a peasant?

she still violated the NAP

This assumes that Chariot did not expect "magical" children to be at her show, but Diana being there is a big sign that that thet were, and she essentially stole their futures.

She must've felt mad guilty.

The NAP isn't real.

Yes he is

No, she hid her identity because she sucked old men for money.

she hid her identity because everyone in the wWizarding World of Larry the Lobster knows that she's basically the reason why applicants for the school are at an all-time low.

She's so ashamed at herself that she basically created a new identity.

It was just thinning the herd of those unworthy to weld magic, only people like Diana who had the resources and willpower to get her magic back deserve it. Filthy plebeians like akko shouldn't be polluting the magical gene pool

Does anyone but chariot and croix actually know about the magic stealing though? All that's every mentioned is that she's a disgrace to the magic world for using her magic for such lowly purposes like entertainment

So OVA Akko is still better than TV Akko. Even with DRAMATIC PLOT-TWIST she can actually fly.

It didn't matter if anyone else knew, Chariot's guilt is enough reason.

As her Ursula identity she didn't have to wake up every morning and look in the mirror to see the person responsible for being a massive failure.

Have they referenced other Trigger shows? I can't remember if it was this or Luluco that had the Kiznaiver characters out.

Quick question, Sup Forums. I hvaven't paid attention to LWA since after the original movie. In what order am I supposed to watch the rest? First movie 2, then the series?

The movies and the series are separate canons

Alright, thanks.
Movie 2 worth watching?

Not particularly amazing, but it's entertaining enough.

Inferno Cop

production order

When did she steal magic ?

Spoilers you turbofag

During her Chariot performances, she converted the strong emotions of happiness of the children attending into energy. This also removed their ability to use (most) magic.

>The NAP isn't real.
Concepts are not real to begin with, they are either valid or invalid, you hack.

And a shit.

Validity is not valid until a meta-valid thing exists. Something we can't simply trade away.

You're not talking your way out of that one

Really curious to find out why Diana didn't lose her magic.

>gave blood, sweat, and tears to practice and learn magic
>Cavendish potential
>Sasuga Diana
Reasons I can think off the top of my head.

She did, she just regained it.

It was literally in the episodes before where Andrew is describing a time Diana lost her magic.

not really.

Whaaaaat did she did to the mooooon?

She discovered the dark truth everyone had forgotten, one lost to the time before the calamity which brought the great era of magic to an end. Its more than personal guilt. Magic must remain hidden to preserve the peaceful era.

Those Croix hips are magnificent.

Took its virginity.

They had a Sucy in court with Luluco's sweater vest uniform on, but that's been it as far as I can remember

>not her upper arms and shoulders

This is Sup Forums, you think any of these fags pay attention?

I thought that this board is filled with Sup Forumsutists and not retards.

TTGL with the Wild Hunt.

she is also a space terrorist

so this was also why diana lost her magic?

The best kind.

It's both at this point. That's why I only come her sparingly these days.

>It is not as if the peasants would learn any kind of magic anyway.

Akko being at the school and the scenes discussing the acceptance of commoners to keep the witch schools afloat shows that is completely wrong.

This was 10 years ago when she wouldn't have foreseen that happening.

Yes, and then she realized that she was wrong and stopped. You're pretty retarded.

I don't get it. Why did they delete a picture of trees with snow on them?

Because my mouse double clicked and I meant to post a picture of Geralt in response to the guy talking about The Wild Hunt.

Don't delete it. Was a pretty nice picture.

Fine. I'll probably get banned for a day. It's out back from where I worked years ago. hasn't snowed like that in years. Wales can be picturesque at times.

That right there is nice.