Is laura, dare i say it, /ourgirl/?

is laura, dare i say it, /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1HMCArgqWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck no. She's a mossad agent and she should be arrested for working for a foreign government on American soil.

Hi Laura. I love your new Arian nose! Kisses!

>She

Without a doubt

She's so proto-typical Jewish looking its tough to look at her. No Khazar Milkers to salvage her either.

yes

whats mossad

Probably an opportunist backstabbing cunt.

Mossad, short for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim, is the national intelligence agency of Israel. It is one of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community, along with Aman and Shin Bet.

true, but she has named the jew

Get out.

Doxxing monster

>literally Jewish
come on nu-Sup Forums, try harder

That depends. Are despicable, mentally imbalanced, lying Kike whores /ourgirl/?

BEGONE TRAD THOT

That means nothing when she's working for Israel you fucking retard. She deserves prison.

>whats Mossad

It's like the A-Team with only Jews. youtube.com/watch?v=N1HMCArgqWM

She's so ugly, yet clearly wants to be pretty, that actually have pity for her.

She can name the jew forever - she's still a jew.

>literally Jewish
Citation needed

can you blame them, a huge part of the "alt-right" Happens to be Jewish oriented.

She's a bitch

Loomer Luftwaffe inc

Loomer is /ourgirl/

>The A-team
are you retarded? You guys have been fucking up false flags since 9/11.

she is so fucking disgusting. one of very few women who make me want to vomit at the thought of being near her

Oh it's that jewish conspiracy shit that you shareblue guys like to use

It depends. Some of them try to hide it and scream antisemitism.

Why does she look so ugly WITH makeup?
Why is her voice so obnoxious?

She is so tucking incredibly ugly. Her personality is fucking repulsive. The hollow insincerity is just appalling. Please stop bringing the fugly obnoxious attention whore up.
Saged

I'm in love with her, unfortunately

She is either retarded or a plant to make the right look bad. Considering that she is jewish, one of those options is much more likely

Her handlers let her name the Jew because nobody likes her and they thought it would bring her back into peoples' good graces.

>Conspiracy
You realize a conspiracy doesn't mean it's not true right? Look up the definition for conspiracy.

Because she’s a jew

She is definitely of the tribe

They're all named laura, or lauren, aren't they?

fuck off idiot new fag

How about you fuck off. I hope she gets indicted. It would be amazing to watch all the Jewish controlled alt right shills to get arrested.

Well there's Kayla, too

this is an 18+ board

SNOZZED

I listened to her on Roosh's podcast the other day and she was fucking insufferable.

>tee hee I'm not like all the other girls, I love men and hate all other women

Fuck no

Was anyone else shocked to learn Laura is only 24? I thought the bitch was like 38.

>Well there's Kayla, too

Kayla.... what?

Laura, kike's are not allowed on this board. Please leave.

Doubt it.

God no.

/thread

i like laura for some reason. i think it's just her sheer autistic jewish perseverance within a movement that totally hates her. it's admirable in a way.

I want to inseminate her with my strong Aryan seed.

My Jewish son would then rise up the ranks to become King Kike and rule over the Goyim for 1000 years.

that's basically what nietzsche advocated. elite prussians and elite jews intermarrying to create a new european aristocracy with the strengths of both races.

She’s gotta have a dick. Massive transface.

No way the Mossad are that incompetent. I call bullshit. She's a neurotic Jewess desperately seeking to be loved because none of the jewboys in Hebrew school ever hit on her so she whores herself out to anti-semitic goyim in a subconscious attempt at revenge and a conscious attempt to ease the pain of her self-hatred.

The Tire Slasher - Part Deux ????

She was in that left wing movie about Las Vegas. I don't trust her.

>Jewess
Hello JIDF, nobody but a Jew uses this word. Try again faggot.

And Laura, I know you're reading this, it's okay that you're in pain. You're allowed to hurt. And to be mad that you're hurting.

Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself. Jews technically follow that command, because they hate themselves and therefore they hate goyim. But implicitly God's command is that you love yourself.

You don't have to hate yourself Laura. And you don't have to hate being alive because you're in pain. Let go of your hate, and love that you get to exist. L'chaim.

Shabbat shalom

(PS judaism practitioners aren't real jews it's the synagogue of satan, get baptized)

Will you defend her AND her tire?

Fuck, you guys make a big thing about hating on her. And her looks? She aint that bad, a hell of a lot better than most of you guys, that I'm sure of. I'd fuck her.

No gas urself kike

/sage

Lmao kill yourself shill

Never with that nose.

Pure Nordic Queen. Bringing Hashem's thunder from the North!
>Heill Håshèm, Sæl Håshèm for alltid

I refuse to believe there are any legitimate Laura Loomer fans.

all-season lampshade (HI-VRBL EDITION)

she is a certified dumb cunt.
iq of about 80