Is Legend Of The Galactic Heroes the most quotable anime in existence?

Is Legend Of The Galactic Heroes the most quotable anime in existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

mp4upload.com/9gstztft4vgi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can really related with yang on this.

DELET THIS

yes
it's a great translation

>That sub-par penmanship.

Should I watch the gaidens?

Anything but Golden Wings is great.

I know Production I. G. is the one remaking it, but there's just no way they'll recapture the magic of the original.

It's pretty redpilled

This is why freddy is shit

This might be the best quote in the whole series. I say this all the time.

Where is this first one from

The other day I heard someone whistle a theme from LOGH.

What are the chances that he actually whistled it due to LOGH and not due to it being well-known classical music?

Its more probable that he knows classical music than niche cult classic anime.

How do I screenshot with the subtitles up on MPC? It used to work until I updated XYsubfilter and I have so many screenshots to retake since I didnt notice none of them have the subtitles

It's the same character.

I was inquiring as to which episode or movie it was from.

Quit being contrarian and use VLC. Problem solved.

This is literally me to my favourite fictional characters.

I think it's from the arc where Yang is held prisoner for being a potential threat to the empire. Beginning of season 3, I think.

not the same guy but i believe the on the left is after she needed to save Yang Wenli from being sacrificed for Heinessen's government officals and the other is after the FPA surrender.

Underrated

>contrarian

Isn't using VLC "contrarian"?
Sup Forums usually disdains it.

Sup Forums disdains it because Sup Forums is contrarian.

Sup Forums disdains it because it has a long history of badly rendering anime. It might be ok now but everyone has settled on their own favourite media player now.

Well, when your favorite media player refuses to include subtitles in screencaps, then it's time to try out another one.

I've never had this problem and I don't understand why it's a problem for people.
I have DirectVobSub and LAV Splitter and CCCP because some guide I saved in like 2010 told me to because I know nothing about rendering video

Is CCCP even still maintained?
Or are you simply hoping no one will write an exploit for it?

Well, he was dying.

I'm already afraid.

Hyouge Mono comes close, but isn't popular enough to get a lot of exposure here.

But his aidee was the one writing.

I see why they reanimated that bit.

I liked the original better. Julian looks like a slacker, here.

I wish I had taken more screenshots while watching this.

"If only Kircheis were still alive"

Yup. That pic definitely fills me with pessimism.

RURUUUUSHU
Jokes on you, CG is not the worst case, we may get A/Z

This has been a go to reaction image for me for years.

You know, it didn't strike me as much in the anime, but in the novel they really don't stop saying that.

DVD>BD rip

Don't you mean LaserDisc?

Who /betamax/ here?

Jesus Christ, they're going to butcher it.

>THORA's dead so we'll never get that BD batch

You mean anti-redpilled.
>Sup Forums imagines Trump is Reinhard
>is actually a Truhnit

Subs when??

DAMN, what a great quote.

Totally believable, wholly authentic. What a moving and inspiring spur-of-the-moment speech.

As soon as Trump began running, I was immediately reminded of Truniht. LotGH is woke.

It actually sounds like something a German would say.
Source: I am German.

The beauty is: Salafists promoting reading the Koran are forced to use the correct imperative for "(to) read" in German: "LIES!" (There is a different colloquial imperative ("lese"), but it's generally frowned upon.)
I always wonder what English-speakers think when they see that.

It's free of normies and triggers nu-male cucks

It is certainly one of the more intelligent anime you'll come across.

Are they translated yet? Are they on Nyaanpantsu?

They've been translated for years.

Sup Forums here. While I enjoyed the memes during the election, this is absolutely true. Even them I was slightly annoyed at people comparing Trump to Reinhard as that was an unobtainable standard. Now it just fills me with sadness

Huh, they've been hard to come by. How old is that reccomendation pic?

You'll watch it anyway.

If you can't find a torrent, just download from a streaming site. That's what I did.

e.g. AnimeRush gives me
mp4upload.com/9gstztft4vgi

Looks like a wallpaper from someone's deviantart.

Anyone have that chart showing how to watch the series?

>commoners get what they get
That wasn't the context at all though. That line is followed up by Oberstein sayin "However, for cats, you must feed them cat food." He was commenting on how he tells people what they want to hear.

Looks like they hired yaoi artists for the remake. And here I was hoping for another Yamato 2199 type deal.

Doesn't look too bad. Nobody gave a shit about the body designs of LOGH, just the heads. The face is going to make or break this.

>never been professionally translated into English

From when is that image?
Aren't they at the fourth English volume by now?

What is the farting one?
Asking for a friend.

Yeah, the DVD version is the bad one, the BD is just an upscaled version. You want the LD to avoid the terrible style changes.

The first one is chronologically after the second. It's the scene where she wakes up from being a doting moe housewife and puts on her uniform to save her husband from being executed by the government.

Mate, everyone in that election was a Trunhilt.

You have a whole board for this shit

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Damn, that's badass.

Would de-centralizing power and becoming a Swiss-like federation fix the FPAs problem?

Publisher's site says it's still on pre-order.
Should be interesting, though. They switched the translator for this one.

>They switched the translator for this one.

Why? I haven't seen much wrong with the first three.
There were a few oddities with German terms, but those were probably already present in the original.

Yeah it's a great scene. Frederica is an underrated waifu to be honest. She's extremely strong willed and goes full yandere in that moment when its responsible, but actually enjoyed being in a traditional gender role as Yang's wife. Their whole romance was really well drawn, interesting in comparison to Reinhard's one which was textbook "totally-not-gay noble marries".

fuck off tumblr