Tfw my dad is Dutch (born in America but both of his parents are Dutchmen from the Netherlands)

>tfw my dad is Dutch (born in America but both of his parents are Dutchmen from the Netherlands)
>tfw he is a shining example of the Master Race
>he's 6'4", blond hair, blue eyes, a jawline that looks like it was chiseled from marble
>tfw he married some spic creatura because he bought into the Latina meme
>my mother was beautiful when she was young but now she's a goblina
>tfw I'm a fucking mutt
>tfw I'm 5'7", brown hair, brown eyes, and have man tits and a splotchy beard that barely grows to more than peach fuzz

God damnit why the fuck did you do this to me, dad. Why the fuck did you throw away your genetics to create this monster

Other urls found in this thread:

sipi.usc.edu/~kosko/GodEssays.D05/Chipping_Away_Brain.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You aren't over 16 years old so don't talk that way about your mother

fuck off my 56% friend

just imagine in 10 years, there'll be 1000x of people like OP.
holy shit the memes are gonna be real and it'll be hilarious. i'll also want to die, but it'll be funny too

Sorry you got genetically boomered and will never get to live on godmode user.

You wouldn't have been born otherwise. If you don't like it, kill yourself.

>both of his parents are Dutchmen
kek. faggots

What are your political view goblin-user ?

She probably sucked a mean dick and begged him to jizz on her face then scooped the jizz with her fingers into her mouth and licked her fingers clean.

Well I want to be right-wing and nationalist and shit but what's the point? Nobody will ever take me seriously or accept me as "white." I have no identity and no purpose in life.
I'm considering it, although for other reasons besides just being a creatura

You can still stick around the eugenics program would just stop you from having kids probably or holding high office. But you can be a comfy farmer.

Start a La Creatura community. You can call it Favellaville.

sorry to hear that user. although if your mom is a white hispanic you are still white and can be a nationalist. Really I don't think anyone will see you as non-white as long as you have white skin.

Begone shitskin

>Start a La Creatura community
Nigger I already live in it, it's fucking huge and it's called the Jewnited States of America.
Yeah, she is a "white" Hispanic but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm a manlet with shit colored eyes and hair.
Fuck off and don't act like you aren't 56% either

he's just a hispanic white who is larping and going through a self-loathing phase

>Well I want to be right-wing and nationalist and shit but what's the point?
It's still in your best interests to keep out competition for jobs and housing. You could be a civic nationalist.

HItler was a manlet with shit tier hair and eyes. Quit buying the amerimutt bullshit you fucking moron. You can be the next hitler and you won’t have to waste time on kids like the rest of us since you think you shouldn’t have them anyway

I'm not 56%. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and light white skin. My blood is pure.

Also look into transhumanism. After you're a cyborg no one has to know you started out in life Hispanic.

>My blood is pure.

>fact that I'm a manlet with shit colored eyes and hair.

I get that its upseting that you're a manlet but the eye and hair color thing doesn't really matter. you can either live with it and then become a trumpist nationalist who is working for the best for his nation or you can complain about it on Sup Forums

fuck you self hating cuck

Pdf warning
sipi.usc.edu/~kosko/GodEssays.D05/Chipping_Away_Brain.pdf

I unironically am probably whiter or just as white as you...

...Muhammad.

Nice VPN you have there faggot. I always suspect the vast majority of third world flags here were VPN white Anglo faggots like you.

You poor bastard. You can fix the man tits and stay clean-shaven though, find yourself a nice Spanish girl. All is not lost.

Same deal with me. But, I got lucky and match my Dads phenotype. I appear white so I don't think much of it.

>I have blue eyes, I'm white
>trust me

>VPN
Are you reta...
>flag
Never mind.

>and have man tits
that's because you're fat

>that's because you're fat
>umm actually my genetics are responsible for all my problems not my actions

jesus fuckin christ

El atrocidad, actual blue eyed blonde 6'4 Dutch masterrace here, both you and your dad aren't welcome.

Look at the OP flag and the third post flag (and IDs) you galactic crooked tooth faggot.

shots fired

Sucks bro. You are a direct degeneration from him, must be a weird feel.

forty kek

One more confirmation for the rule 101.

There are no white people on Sup Forums.

>Look at the OP flag
I am, and I'm having a bloody good chuckle m8.

>dutch
>masterrace

choose one, kanker homos don't even qualify as humans

1. Ethnonationalists don't want a 100% pure aryan nation because that's a utopia that will never be fully implemented (there will always be some brown illegals) and because it would require immense amount of blood sheading, so they're happy so long it's a 90-95% white. So if you want to sperg about white ethnonationalism go ahead, they certainly won't refuse your help and you might even get to live in there.
2. Don't be upset about conditions you can't change, accept reality and move on there's really no point in being depressed about it.

Well shit, that was a good time for dynamic IP to refresh.

Faggot

Look who's sill salty about losing all their colonies. You are the original ogros de iberica, fuck outta here Luis

You're not quick but you get there in the end. Have a gold star.

I feel you. I'm Mexican and itslian. My mom is a bean burner. All my features are mismatched. I was an adorable kid and teen but the mestizo geans took over. My cousins who are 100% italian have good jawlines, are all 6ft+ and naturally muscular looking like roman statues. I'm 5'11 thin as a rail, with the Italian nose but the mestizo oger jawline which together looks like shit. I'm smarter than my mexican friends enough to see their self destructive behaviors but not good enough for white people. This is hell.

We forgive you user.

>Mexican
>Italian
Get out shitskin

Not at all Jansen, im glad you and your revengeful jood stole those colonies so they can fill your Roterdams with scum.
Scum which is not worse than the kanker greedy homos who inhabit your swamp

>le hispanic whites are white meme

(((who))) could be behind this post?

>italians aren't white

Never said I wasn't a shit skin because of the Mexican side but Italians are white. Kys (((divide and conquer))) shill

t. Stijn Vaan TercioHernandezsson

you're are the epitome of %56

Your mother fucked her cousin, your "dad" was cucked, that's why you got none of his master race genes.

>be negro
>go to Africa
>become warlord
>kidnap whites down in South Africa
>run a eugenics program on yourselves
>become ACTUAL NewEuropeans™
>make the jews lose their shit

should do it famalam

Kike